over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time to “up the dose” options

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
Does anyone own a Ninja Ice Cream Maker?

Thinking about getting one to make my own ice cream 🤔
Yup! It really lives up to all the hype. If you go protein heavy with skim milk, make sure to let it thaw out for 15-20 mins before loading into to Creami or else you risk damaging the apparatus that holds the blade and risk it going up in smoke. Happened with my first unit. It isn't as much an issue with recipes that have a higher fat content.

Yup! It really lives up to all the hype. If you go protein heavy with skim milk, make sure to let it thaw out for 15-20 mins before loading into to Creami or else you risk damaging the apparatus that holds the blade and risk it going up in smoke. Happened with my first unit. It isn't as much an issue with recipes that have a higher fat content.
I have one too! I'll never drink a protein shake again now that I can have ice-cream

I have one too! I'll never drink a protein shake again now that I can have ice-cream

If you get the recipe right, it really does taste like normal ice cream. I don't use any fat when I make mine but throw in a little pudding mix to give it the ice cream texture. Everybody who has had it our place can't believe it's "healthy".

If you get the recipe right, it really does taste like normal ice cream. I don't use any fat when I make mine but throw in a little pudding mix to give it the ice cream texture. Everybody who has had it our place can't believe it's "healthy".
It really does, and yes a little pudding mix will make the difference. Most of mine are peanut butter protein powder. I have a pumpkin pie one if I want carbs post workout. I microwave them 10 seconds if Strait from the freezer and use fairlife milk.

638cc572-42a0-4588-aa55-0bebdd49d69f_text.gif

My wife just bought one of these. Do you or any of the other guys have recipes you use with protein powders, etc you could share?

My wife just bought one of these. Do you or any of the other guys have recipes you use with protein powders, etc you could share?
Iain Valliere got one recently and he's been posting recipes on his Instagram stories.

Perfect. Ice cream is the ONE sweet thing I actually enjoy eating. Def checking this out.
I'm the same dude, when I'm maintaining or pushing food I eat ice cream almost every night so I'm seriously considering getting one. But I just started a diet so it's going to be at minimum 10 weeks until I do.

My wife just bought one of these. Do you or any of the other guys have recipes you use with protein you could share?

Absolutely! I pretty much just use a single recipe because I think it’s tasty and I feel like I nailed the macros to make it guilt free.

600ml fat free milk
60 grams of ON Whey Extreme Chocolate Milk.
4 sweet n low packets
10 grams of Jello Pudding Mix (Chocolate or Fudge)

I just shake it all up in one of my protein blender bottles and then transfer it to the pint container. I freeze them for about 24 hrs or more.

When I pull it out of the freezer, I run hot water over the container for about 5-10 seconds. I let it sit for 15-20 mins. I then use a spoon to flatten the top of the ice cream. Having a mound in the middle can ruin the blade. Next I run it on the ice cream setting. Pull it out, scrape the sides with a butter knife and then run it again on "re-spin". You can eat it at this point but I like to throw it back in the freezer for another 30 minutes, it gets the texture just right. Tastes like store bought to me.

Things to note. With the low fat recipes like this one, you want to thaw it because you don't want to risk the machine burning out. Happened to my first machine. Low fat makes for a harder mixture when it's frozen. I use the ON Extreme chocolate milk because I tried it with some of their other flavors and it just wasn't as tasty in my opinion. They had more of an artificial flavor if that makes sense.

Macros:

490 Calories
69 grams of Protein
46 grams of Carbs
3 grams of fat

Just checked and it's too late to correct, but I use 2 sweet n low packets, not 4.
4 is for my protein cookies recipe. 🍪

Absolutely! I pretty much just use a single recipe because I think it’s tasty and I feel like I nailed the macros to make it guilt free.

600ml fat free milk
60 grams of ON Whey Extreme Chocolate Milk.
4 sweet n low packets
10 grams of Jello Pudding Mix (Chocolate or Fudge)

I just shake it all up in one of my protein blender bottles and then transfer it to the pint container. I freeze them for about 24 hrs or more.

When I pull it out of the freezer, I run hot water over the container for about 5-10 seconds. I let it sit for 15-20 mins. I then use a spoon to flatten the top of the ice cream. Having a mound in the middle can ruin the blade. Next I run it on the ice cream setting. Pull it out, scrape the sides with a butter knife and then run it again on "re-spin". You can eat it at this point but I like to throw it back in the freezer for another 30 minutes, it gets the texture just right. Tastes like store bought to me.

Things to note. With the low fat recipes like this one, you want to thaw it because you don't want to risk the machine burning out. Happened to my first machine. Low fat makes for a harder mixture when it's frozen. I use the ON Extreme chocolate milk because I tried it with some of their other flavors and it just wasn't as tasty in my opinion. They had more of an artificial flavor if that makes sense.

Macros:

490 Calories
69 grams of Protein
46 grams of Carbs
3 grams of fat
you lost me at 24 hrs ☹️

you lost me at 24 hrs ☹️
Haha you can do it sooner, if your freezer is cold enough. Mine was more like frozen yogurt texture when I tried it at 12 hours.

The Creami comes with 3 pints and you can buy more. I put 6 in the freezer at a time and just pull them when I want something sweet.

Almond milk
Whatever protein powder u have (probably have to have a casein mix in it)
SF pudding mix

The onnnly downside is u gotta let the mix freeze for 24hrs which kinda is a pain. I tend to forget to make it and then want it immediately lol

It also forces u to buy diff flavors of protein. I’ve been a Chocolate Fudge TN guy forever, probably the best chocolate flavor protein ever. But it limits my protein ice cream creations lol

Also, this thread is spreading out of control 😂

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity