over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

Been hittin back and calves pretty hard the past 4 months.
Impressive calves! How often have you been training them over the last 4 months?

Impressive calves! How often have you been training them over the last 4 months?
3x/week. They also respond well to 2x/week.

Usually I can’t train them directly cause they get pounded with running, hiking, rucking, jump roping, pickup sports, cycling, dancing, etc….

In the winter time my recreation activities go down and my calves definitely grow well when I hit them with direct hypertrophy work.

Just woke up to piss and liked what I saw in the mirror lol “babe can you get in here and take my photo?”

The fat gain seems minimal so I shall continue pressing forward with the clean bulk
View attachment 196127
Im no where nearrr a great poser. I have shitty shoulder ROM and cant hit certain ones. But bro....gottta fix this pose.
You're rounding your shoulders forward which is basically the OPPOSITE of what you want here.
You need to be pulling that front shoulder back, pushing out the chest, showing some rear delt.
No crunching down or hunching over.

If you guys remember 165statechamp from here last year — national level heavyweight. Dude should turn pro this year, he's THAT good. He also is fantastic posing coach who helps pros and amateurs. He fixed this pose for me and its now easily my best shot.

Im no where nearrr a great poser. I have shitty shoulder ROM and cant hit certain ones. But bro....gottta fix this pose.
You're rounding your shoulders forward which is basically the OPPOSITE of what you want here.
You need to be pulling that front shoulder back, pushing out the chest, showing some rear delt.

If you guys remember 165statechamp from here last year — national level heavyweight. Dude should turn pro this year, he's THAT good. He also is fantastic posing coach who helps pros and amateurs. He fixed this pose for me and its now easily my best shot.

Ya what he said 😅

All of my posing isn’t great, unfortunately. Easily the weakest link in my game. If I ever opt to compete again (I hope to - just kidney/health dependent) I’ll be hiring someone like 165 to help improve my terrible posing. Whoever I hire will have their work cut out for them lol part of the issue is injuries where it’s hard to pull my shoulder back - the torn pec and AC joint shoulder tear really hurt when I try to. I do think with practice I could hit it correctly without too much discomfort.

Feels sort of pointless to correct right now if competing is off the table currently, though. I’d say 30% chance I can attempt to in the future but unsure how competitive I can be as I can’t use 90% of things or high doses. Just kind of optimizing what I can with what I can safely do whilst having perfect blood work and kidney remission

All of my posing isn’t great, unfortunately. Easily the weakest link in my game. If I ever opt to compete again (I hope to - just kidney/health dependent) I’ll be hiring someone like 165 to help improve my terrible posing. Whoever I hire will have their work cut out for them lol part of the issue is injuries where it’s hard to pull my shoulder back - the torn pec and AC joint shoulder tear really hurt when I try to. I do think with practice I could hit it correctly without too much discomfort.

Feels sort of pointless to correct right now if competing is off the table currently, though. I’d say 30% chance I can attempt to in the future but unsure how competitive I can be as I can’t use 90% of things or high doses. Just kind of optimizing what I can with what I can safely do whilst having perfect blood work and kidney remission
You and me both man lol.
My shoulders are so fucked that hitting certain poses is damn near impossible to me.
I also think that offseason, when we're at our biggest, posing is important but not essential. You end up being just so full that side poses look like shit. As we lean out and leverages change, mobility just changes BIG TIME and suddenly everything looks better.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear