over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humalog.

anarchocapitalist

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys. I'm 44 years old. Competing for a while (been around since the old days of anabolex and IronMike to show my age). Currently 5'6" 210lbs. Lean enough to have abs and thigh separation.

Just started my typical cycle 200mg test and 200mg masteron 6 days a week, not long enough for the esters to peak yet. I usually shoot 200mg test ED with something like EQ or mast.

I've never done GH, too expensive for me. I started taking 15iu Humalog preWO three days a week. Basically I do a push/pull/legs routine six days per week. So for the past couple weeks I've been shooting 15iu Humalog mon/tues/wed pre workout and blasting carbs for those three days.

A little scared of using it 6 days per week to avoid insulin sensitivity or anything like that.

However, I ran into a guy who uses humalog twice per day. Pre and post workout. No long acting insulin. His blood sugar is fine.

What are you thoughts on using it six days a week? What are your thoughts on pre and post workout?

Thanks guys sorry for the ignorant questions.

Hey guys. I'm 44 years old. Competing for a while (been around since the old days of anabolex and IronMike to show my age). Currently 5'6" 210lbs. Lean enough to have abs and thigh separation.

Just started my typical cycle 200mg test and 200mg masteron 6 days a week, not long enough for the esters to peak yet. I usually shoot 200mg test ED with something like EQ or mast.

I've never done GH, too expensive for me. I started taking 15iu Humalog preWO three days a week. Basically I do a push/pull/legs routine six days per week. So for the past couple weeks I've been shooting 15iu Humalog mon/tues/wed pre workout and blasting carbs for those three days.

A little scared of using it 6 days per week to avoid insulin sensitivity or anything like that.

However, I ran into a guy who uses humalog twice per day. Pre and post workout. No long acting insulin. His blood sugar is fine.

What are you thoughts on using it six days a week? What are your thoughts on pre and post workout?

Thanks guys sorry for the ignorant questions.

The part about gh being too expensive jumped out to me. Maybe pharm grade. It and slin work really well together. There are some really good generics that you can run that will cost you about the same as a Starbucks coffee a day and get very noticeable results

The part about gh being too expensive jumped out to me. Maybe pharm grade. It and slin work really well together. There are some really good generics that you can run that will cost you about the same as a Starbucks coffee a day and get very noticeable results
If a person thinks GH is too expensive then to me that's a sign they're not ready to use insulin and I don't mean anything about cost.

Appreciate the informative link. It answered all my questions.

As for growth. I'm Canadian and I don't know any domestic sources for generics. Most of the sources I see for generics are from the USA.

I have some friends that visit Europe often and can get Arctotropin, norvotropin, and some pens. But these are pretty expensive.

I'll ask a couple of my competitor buddies if they can get generics. I've always just used anabolics.

Thanks for the advice guys. Appreciate it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131