over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Medications

sean1970ss

Registered
Newbies
I have been on meds for several years. I want to come off of them do not feel good on them want to go with a organic approach supplements. I take lisinopril, rovustatin. and gliperzide. genetics have type 2 diabetes. I was only put on lisinopril for the type 2 for kidneys what the dr told me. The others was many years ago but I had a shitty diet 20 years ago ate what I wanted. I was curious if anyone had taken this approach.

I think you need to post up some additional information.

Height, weight, body fat
Past bloodwork, current bloodwork, BP, etc
Current diet plan, training, and cardio regimen
Current prescription meds
Current natural support supps
Past and current PED use
Past and current alcohol and or rec drug use

It sounds like you put yourself in this position so why do you feel now that it can be controlled by natural means?

I have been on meds for several years. I want to come off of them do not feel good on them want to go with an organic approach supplements. I take lisinopril, rovustatin. and gliperzide. genetics have type 2 diabetes. I was only put on lisinopril for the type 2 for kidneys what the dr told me. The others was many years ago but I had a shitty diet 20 years ago ate what I wanted. I was curious if anyone had taken this approach.
You sure it wasn’t the gliperzide he put you on for diabetes? Lisinopril is for BP.

But nobody on here should be helping you come off meds IMO. Talk with your doctor or find another one who best aligns with you and can take in your full health history, current usage of items etc as that’s the only way to truly assess and help you in this instance IMO.

I have been on meds for several years. I want to come off of them do not feel good on them want to go with a organic approach supplements. I take lisinopril, rovustatin. and gliperzide. genetics have type 2 diabetes. I was only put on lisinopril for the type 2 for kidneys what the dr told me. The others was many years ago but I had a shitty diet 20 years ago ate what I wanted. I was curious if anyone had taken this approach.
I'm sorry that you are feeling that way and I think it's s absolutely great that you are wanting to come off your medication and instead usie all natural supplements.

Prior to making any suggestions I would just like to ask if you have talked to your MD about making the switch. I'm sure that he may be all for it but asking his opinion would be beneficial and respectful.

I have been on meds for several years. I want to come off of them do not feel good on them want to go with an organic approach supplements. I take lisinopril, rovustatin. and gliperzide. genetics have type 2 diabetes. I was only put on lisinopril for the type 2 for kidneys what the dr told me. The others was many years ago but I had a shitty diet 20 years ago ate what I wanted. I was curious if anyone had taken this approach.

In before NotHuman gets OP to talk to his doc about Jardiance ….for the kidneys and DM. :D

He’s gotten me very interested too.

Knowing which meds or combination will be the hard part in figuring out the feeling bad part. If your life style is far healthier now then lowering or coming off may be good for you. I would reach each and see what the downside is and what interactions may be happening. I find Dr.s are not always knowledgeable in this area. As interactions are often not really known. Dr.s may well tell you to continue with their treatment plan as that is their comfort zone. While Dr.s mean well they are far from al knowing and the patient is in control of their own medical plan i find.

I'm not a doctor but I don't think an organic or "natural" approach is necessarily better or healthier. Sometimes a "synthetic" approach is better. And if a "natural supplement" works it is essentially a drug, what's the difference, e.g. red yeast rice.

Supplements wont cut it for me. OP be very careful. Geez i guess im a mess. To keep me stable my cardiologist has me on, a day, 100mg of Metoprolol 100mg Losartan 10mg Amlodipine 80mg Lipitor 75mg Plavix 10mg of Eliquis 40mg of Lasix and 100mcg of Levothyroxine. 🤪 He knows i take 100mg of test and 100mg of deca a week year around he has no problem with that. My primary care doc prescribes me the test. Me adding different compounds and doing little blast twice a year are coming to a end, no more. Im 58 its very hard for me to control my blood pressure even on all that lol.

I think you need to post up some additional information.

Height, weight, body fat
Past bloodwork, current bloodwork, BP, etc
Current diet plan, training, and cardio regimen
Current prescription meds
Current natural support supps
Past and current PED use
Past and current alcohol and or rec drug use

It sounds like you put yourself in this position so why do you feel now that it can be controlled by natural means?

I am not asking anyone to prescribe me an organic regimen. I was asking has anyone had success using organic supplements. I am 8% BF 170lbs 5'8" My diet is fish an chicken/turkey. I do not have a lot of options right now because of where I live. In my office to be exact. POS step son pulled a gun on me so I do the best I can with what I have to work with. Take 200mg a week of cyp from my DR. Go in for blood wrok next week I will post my results. Thanks guys

I'm sorry that you are feeling that way and I think it's s absolutely great that you are wanting to come off your medication and instead usie all natural supplements.

Prior to making any suggestions I would just like to ask if you have talked to your MD about making the switch. I'm sure that he may be all for it but asking his opinion would be beneficial and respectful.
This. It's always a good thing when someone realizes that they could use lifestyle changes vs popping pills to better health (as a society we're too quick to be lazy and find a medication than actually make changes) ....but you definitely want to consult with a doctor. Example bp, id much rather be able to control mine with diet/cardio/living a healthy lifestyle, but if I just was unwilling to do cardio or lose weight I'd be better off using meds than just having high bp

This. It's always a good thing when someone realizes that they could use lifestyle changes vs popping pills to better health (as a society we're too quick to be lazy and find a medication than actually make changes) ....but you definitely want to consult with a doctor. Example bp, id much rather be able to control mine with diet/cardio/living a healthy lifestyle, but if I just was unwilling to do cardio or lose weight I'd be better off using meds than just having high bp
I agree, but in some cases for people who still with diet and cardio can not quiet control their markers have a disadvantage. And truthfully the same people probably should not be using any hormones.

I am not asking anyone to prescribe me an organic regimen. I was asking has anyone had success using organic supplements. I am 8% BF 170lbs 5'8" My diet is fish a chicken/turkey. I do not have a lot of options right now because of where I live. In my office to be exact. POS step son pulled a gun on me so I do the best I can with what I have to work with. Take 200mg a week of cyp from my DR. Go in for blood wrok next week I will post my results. Thanks guys
It sounds like you’re in a shit situation which is unfortunate.

To answer your question- unless you have some underlying condition, at those stats you should not be diabetic or have high blood pressure IMO. You need to look at your diet and lifestyle as something is off from the little you have shared.

Can you use supplements to manage those things if they’re slightly out of range? Guys do it all the time. Depends on how far your vitals and BG are off.

But it’s still not addressing the root issue. 200mg of test at that BF and weight shouldn’t equal high BP and BG IMO.

See what the bloodwork shows and discuss it with your doc.

I am not asking anyone to prescribe me an organic regimen. I was asking has anyone had success using organic supplements. I am 8% BF 170lbs 5'8" My diet is fish an chicken/turkey. I do not have a lot of options right now because of where I live. In my office to be exact. POS step son pulled a gun on me so I do the best I can with what I have to work with. Take 200mg a week of cyp from my DR. Go in for blood wrok next week I will post my results. Thanks guys

You literally said: I want to come off of them do not feel good on them want to go with a organic approach supplements

I don’t think anyone here knows enough about you or your medical history to advise much. I’d talk with your doc.

Supplements wont cut it for me. OP be very careful. Geez i guess im a mess. To keep me stable my cardiologist has me on, a day, 100mg of Metoprolol 100mg Losartan 10mg Amlodipine 80mg Lipitor 75mg Plavix 10mg of Eliquis 40mg of Lasix and 100mcg of Levothyroxine. 🤪 He knows i take 100mg of test and 100mg of deca a week year around he has no problem with that. My primary care doc prescribes me the test. Me adding different compounds and doing little blast twice a year are coming to a end, no more. Im 58 its very hard for me to control my blood pressure even on all that lol.
Is your temperament stubborn, or bitter, or high strung, or angry, or any other form of intense, closed off, etc?

Have you tried meditating, praying, bringing your heart and mind down into a peaceful place, trying to maintain a soft heart and being tension-free ?

Blood pressure can be extremely psychosomatic... I can sit down at a blood pressure cuff and actually change the reading from one test to the next by just relaxing during one and getting myself all worked up for the other..

Is your temperament stubborn, or bitter, or high strung, or angry, or any other form of intense, closed off, etc?

Have you tried meditating, praying, bringing your heart and mind down into a peaceful place, trying to maintain a soft heart and being tension-free ?

Blood pressure can be extremely psychosomatic... I can sit down at a blood pressure cuff and actually change the reading from one test to the next by just relaxing during one and getting myself all worked up for the other..
High strung, age and genetics. Everyone tells me, chill out dude lol. I do believe in prayer. In a way that is a form of meditation. It does help me ,some.

It is a misnomer to assume that anything we can buy over the counter is going to make us feel better than something that comes from a pharmacy. There is too much nuance there to have a blanket thought like that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131