over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off season physique

Did he stop posting once asked to prove it was him?

Personally I don’t believe he is natural at least not properly natural as everyone I come across these days counts every sarm prohormone and often even a few dbol as being natural. I remember flex Lewis at the junior mr Britain years ago and even enhanced you would not have known he was going to be so elite but he was very good.

If the poster is natural and is the person in the photos massive respect and I’m happy to be wrong in my assumptions. For now I’m happy in the belief that the truth is being stretched, bent or broken as you gotta get them likes.

My comment is to the guy who already showed his physique. I have no idea what you look like, you’re basing this off your feelings? There are natural limits for everyone and for the average person, they’re very fucking low in regards to stage weight. 5,10 175lb 5% - that’s the majority capped

Again, no offense intended but fuck what you wish YOU personally did in hindsight - who gives a fuck? none of us are living vicariously through each other.

This is a guy who wants to be a top pro bodybuilder and people are telling him to stay natural, at some point the delusion has to end.

think about it. Look at your post history, you’ve taken grams of gear, talk about slin, 700mg anadrol a day + 700mg tren a week, did you get far? Maybe, I don’t know.

Now do you think you could get further NATURALLY if diet; training and consistency are all the same?

Answer is obviously not. So THIS guy should probably consider starting the drugs at some point sooner rather than later. You only get older and have worse response as time passes. There is a window of opportunity for this YOUNG man’s growth hormone to assist him without having to buy kit upon kit.

I respect your prospective. In my mind I was thinking he might have what it takes to be a top natty competitor. But yes if he wants to be a 300lbs freak then gear is the only way. Also I was curious to see how big he could get natty. Lol. Also I didn't mean any sort of disrespect to you with my comment. As for the Andro l and other things I haven't messed with for at least 20 years. I tore a quad tendon and quit training, ran some slin for recovery and it was working but got laid off abs fell of the wagon and started drinking again. Got clean and I'm back to work and back on track. Ha orderd some trest to speed things but it's obviously bunk. Even upped to to 20mgs a day just to see and nothing. Even 10mgs will trigger gyno with no ai. Balls still same size etc. ha sucks. Some bad luck and of coarse some was my fault. No trt or anything in a soft 225lbs now. I'll post a pic in about 6 weeks. I won't be anything impressive for this board. But a hard 210-215 I'm usually happy with. Keep in mind I'm almost 46 and not on trt yet so I think it's good to hold that.

To be fair my wife always says she will prep my meals. I just feel like 100g would become 104g very quickly with her and “close enough”.

Maybe I just have trust issues. 🤣
The old ‘Near enough is good enough’ mantra! 🤣

To be fair my wife always says she will prep my meals. I just feel like 100g would become 104g very quickly with her and “close enough”.

Maybe I just have trust issues. 🤣
Hahaha my mother used to do that hahaha oh man rhe memories i lol so hard

First prep i came in 5th and was watery besides no cheats rhen my mother say “ honey was so little food i was doing the rice bu the eye “ 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Did he stop posting once asked to prove it was him?
I’m pretty sure it was actually him, but he wasn’t here to add to the community. He was clearly looking for a hookup to some coaches (and maybe hoping to grab some compliments along the way lol).

I respect your prospective. In my mind I was thinking he might have what it takes to be a top natty competitor. But yes if he wants to be a 300lbs freak then gear is the only way. Also I was curious to see how big he could get natty. Lol. Also I didn't mean any sort of disrespect to you with my comment. As for the Andro l and other things I haven't messed with for at least 20 years. I tore a quad tendon and quit training, ran some slin for recovery and it was working but got laid off abs fell of the wagon and started drinking again. Got clean and I'm back to work and back on track. Ha orderd some trest to speed things but it's obviously bunk. Even upped to to 20mgs a day just to see and nothing. Even 10mgs will trigger gyno with no ai. Balls still same size etc. ha sucks. Some bad luck and of coarse some was my fault. No trt or anything in a soft 225lbs now. I'll post a pic in about 6 weeks. I won't be anything impressive for this board. But a hard 210-215 I'm usually happy with. Keep in mind I'm almost 46 and not on trt yet so I think it's good to hold that.
Congratulations on getting clean, I wouldn’t worry about being impressive on the board - people are good people here and just generally want to add a face/physique to the username, and so any advice given can be accurate of course

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr. Phildo
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins