over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle length, dosages, and sanity

Best thread ever. Wow such great info. Thanks Dad

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

I trained from 17 years old until I was 21 before I tried aas.
21-24 went pretty hard, 24-37 I stopped aas but kept lifting.
since 37(now 42) I have been going pretty hard and added hgh and now look better than I ever did.
#7- to each his own, if you want to look like you compete or look like a freak or whatever, that is your decision, exposing yourself to legal risk for competing in a show is no more justifiable than exposing yourself to legal risk just to look good. Who is to say which of the two choices justifies the risks associated with aas?

Have been using mosty test on and off for over 20 years and still only go up to 500 mgs a week diets good so still works great

Its posts like this that helps me to decide which direction I go, and how much to get there! Thanx.

I trained from 17 years old until I was 21 before I tried aas.
21-24 went pretty hard, 24-37 I stopped aas but kept lifting.
since 37(now 42) I have been going pretty hard and added hgh and now look better than I ever did.
#7- to each his own, if you want to look like you compete or look like a freak or whatever, that is your decision, exposing yourself to legal risk for competing in a show is no more justifiable than exposing yourself to legal risk just to look good. Who is to say which of the two choices justifies the risks associated with aas?

Nice! and totally agree

A great read for everyone looking to get into the game. Take it seriously, this is a long-term game.

Need some vet advice

Hello all, I'm new here so i hope I am posting this in the right spot. Been training for 3 years now and I was wondering what would be the safest Test to take and at what dose for someone with liver disease. I heard that just Test by itself would produce good gains. I don't want to do any orals because they are harder on my liver. Also would I have to take a SERM if i kept the dose low. Thanks

Hello all, I'm new here so i hope I am posting this in the right spot. Been training for 3 years now and I was wondering what would be the safest Test to take and at what dose for someone with liver disease. I heard that just Test by itself would produce good gains. I don't want to do any orals because they are harder on my liver. Also would I have to take a SERM if i kept the dose low. Thanks

Personally I would run just test at 250 a week to start. Mix it up when you have more experience. This is what I am doing now. Just getting my feet wet to start.

How old are you ? 3 years isn't long you can still make great gains if you are young guy . Steroids don't build as you will see- you , your training methods and the way you eat. 3 years isn't long enough to really know yourself for most. However if you are determined you say " safe" test is test for most part but it comes in different esters meaning is absorbed and leaves the system different speeds . The short esters like suspension or prop may be more painful to inject but the leave quicker meaning if you experience more side effects you can rid oneself sooner once stopped . Longer esters like enanthate ususly hurt less if at all and require less frequent injections . If you don't like pinning that's for you. Now I say if you are going to start a cycle at least do it right 250mg does nothing - try 500mg week. Personally I love and started on sustenon which is mixed ester you get the best of both worlds . 250 twice week and don't let false knoobs tell you that you need some complicated schedule to inject - many advise with no experience or read elsewhere . When I chime in I've lived it. Keep reading the forums stick to mods posts for best advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I would run just test at 250 a week to start. Mix it up when you have more experience. This is what I am doing now. Just getting my feet wet to start.

How long are you doing this cycle for? I am considering doing something very similiar but I am a first timer and trying to fully understand this side of the process before I take any steps forward

How old are you ? 3 years isn't long you can still make great gains if you are young guy . Steroids don't build as you will see- you , your training methods and the way you eat. 3 years isn't long enough to really know yourself for most. However if you are determined you say " safe" test is test for most part but it comes in different esters meaning is absorbed and leaves the system different speeds . The short esters like suspension or prop may be more painful to inject but the leave quicker meaning if you experience more side effects you can rid oneself sooner once stopped . Longer esters like enanthate ususly hurt less if at all and require less frequent injections . If you don't like pinning that's for you. Now I say if you are going to start a cycle at least do it right 250mg does nothing - try 500mg week. Personally I love and started on sustenon which is mixed ester you get the best of both worlds . 250 twice week and don't let false knoobs tell you that you need some complicated schedule to inject - many advise with no experience or read elsewhere . When I chime in I've lived it. Keep reading the forums stick to mods posts for best advice

Would you recommend 500mg/week even for a first time AAS user?
With the shorter esters like prop, I know the results come very quickly but is there a way to maintain your results post cycle, or do they leave as quickly as they come?
Would you be able to maintain your results better with a longer cycle ester?

1st time user running a 500mg cycle for 12 weeks of Test E starting in a few weeks.

1st time user running a 500mg cycle for 12 weeks of Test E starting in a few weeks.

Are you piggybacking any other sups on with that cycle? Or test e alone? What about pct?
Are your goals to compete?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner