over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gym opening update?

Gyms here in Az are open. Besides Florida and Texas are gyms open anywhere else?

I think they are open in most states, just at limited capacity. Ohio is open.

A better question at this point would be where are gyms closed at. Hopefully that doesn't change over the next 3 months.

My gym here in Tokyo just this week opted to close at 8PM due to the new state of emergency. Fortunately we are done shortly before then! :)

Just reopened after another 2 month closure.

Gyms here in my home country (in Europe) have been closed since early November, probably not opening before March I’m afraid

A better question at this point would be where are gyms closed at. Hopefully that doesn't change over the next 3 months.

Gyms are supposed to be closed in most of California. I don't know how much of an effort they are putting into enforcement. Mine is still open. The signs outside are turned off, and there's usually no one at the front desk. It looks like they're closed to anyone walking by.

GOLDS GYM VENICE - THE MECCA LIVES ON!

Apparently the gym business is doing so well in Brazil that Overall opened a new location

CRUSHING CHEST IN THE NEW OVERALL GYM BALNEÁRIO CAMBORIÚ featuring VITOR CAPIAL

My gym here in Tokyo just this week opted to close at 8PM due to the new state of emergency. Fortunately we are done shortly before then! :)
Are you originally from the states bro? How do you like Tokyo and the gyms there?

Some of you guys are fortunate to have the room to build home gyms!
Even though all is well here in Japan, I still wish I had a home gym, just in case - and for days I don't feel like walking in the cold 30 minutes.

@gotgame - thanks so much for your insight and taking the time to comment here.
Hopefully things can get under control in the US soon with the changes coming next year.

Looking at this study out of Germany, do you think there is a still a chance to get the USA some relief with better mask compliance, or is has the barn door already shut?
I call bullshit on that study. Multiple studies have been done with large samples that showed virtually no efficacy. Germany is home of the great reset.

Guys, while I think these issues need to be talked about; this thread is about GYMS and things associated with them opening or closing. We have gotten way off topic and deep into politics and I am pretty sure it will be shut down when the mods read it! So lets get it back on topic before we lose it!
Many people, including myself , believe that the lockdowns are politically driven so I don’t know why anyone would feel the need to close a thread due to debate. Haven’t seen anyone get disrespectful.

This. I also think closing gyms sends a bad message. The gym is where people to go to improve health. Everyones health should be their own responsibility. I am responsible for my own health and I make it better by eating right and doing cardio. I am not responsible for my neighbors health (wearing a mask, social distancing). Most people who are actually at risk from this thin are at risk due to personal choices (obesity, smoking). They made poor choices, now they fear something bad might happen to them, and they want society to come to a halt protect them.
Exactly. its Been a year of this nonsense over a virus with a 99% survival rate and average victim age over 80

Close to every time, someone starts shooting their mouths off and gets hostile, then someone else retorts and the whole thread gets derailed. Like clockwork. It almost seems tactical when it happens. And it's usually about politics.

Bio had to sort through the shit and now there's a general covid thread (Which may be locked again) and a gym opening update thread.

Even though you don't see it, it happens too much. It's harder to think of things that aren't politicized than things that are.

Many people, including myself , believe that the lockdowns are politically driven so I don’t know why anyone would feel the need to close a thread due to debate. Haven’t seen anyone get disrespectful.

Where I live infection rate is low
Glasgow Ayrshire being the areas high

they should open up now for us or put it back into a tier

but since when has the government ever giving a shit about the people ? Never

Hawaii's good to go...and it's damn good to be back!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131