mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All things insulin- my take, opinion and experience.

Now take it with a grain of salt, but it seems that the insulin taken first thing am should increase hunger during the whole day.

Is that possible that since all his guys train low volume, a low dose insulin is enough?
This question speaks for itself- does Nick Walker or Shaun “need” more size… 😂 I think Matt’s guys have plenty of size so whatever amount they’re using is more than enough IMO. I’d even argue Shaun could use less.

This question speaks for itself- does Nick Walker or Shaun “need” more size… 😂 I think Matt’s guys have plenty of size so whatever amount they’re using is more than enough IMO. I’d even argue Shaun could use less.
Thanks mate for the answer, I forgot to tag you also 😘

Now take it with a grain of salt, but it seems that the insulin taken first thing am should increase hunger during the whole day.

Is that possible that since all his guys train low volume, a low dose insulin is enough?
man... seriously, no hate, but your questions are sometimes so overthinking that it shocks me

man... seriously, no hate, but your questions are sometimes so overthinking that it shocks me
I thought I had some serious issues...I mean I still definitely do but he consistently takes it to another level. The amount of times I've held myself from replying to the stupidity

@jaxino if you think 6 units of humalog in the morning will actually increase your appetite you need to do some serious research. Half the answers to your ideas/questions can be found with a google search and the other half are absolute nonsense that knowing the answer to them isn't going to benefit you in anyway what so ever

For the 700th time take a reasonable amount of gear, eat 1.5g/lb of protein, keen your fats on the lower end and fill the rest of your caloric needs with carbohydrates. Take insulin around your workout if you want, take lantus on lagging days if you want, just literally do what ever protocol you think is best this week and go and change it all again next week continually searching for that magic formula. And I guarantee you no matter what you do as long as you are consistent with your diet and your training, then taking 6 units of humalog with breakfast or not taking it will make absolutely 0 difference to your results in 12 months time.

I thought I had some serious issues...I mean I still definitely do but he consistently takes it to another level. The amount of times I've held myself from replying to the stupidity

@jaxino if you think 6 units of humalog in the morning will actually increase your appetite you need to do some serious research. Half the answers to your ideas/questions can be found with a google search and the other half are absolute nonsense that knowing the answer to them isn't going to benefit you in anyway what so ever

For the 700th time take a reasonable amount of gear, eat 1.5g/lb of protein, keen your fats on the lower end and fill the rest of your caloric needs with carbohydrates. Take insulin around your workout if you want, take lantus on lagging days if you want, just literally do what ever protocol you think is best this week and go and change it all again next week continually searching for that magic formula. And I guarantee you no matter what you do as long as you are consistent with your diet and your training, then taking 6 units of humalog with breakfast or not taking it will make absolutely 0 difference to your results in 12 months time.
I’m just going to start answering questions on here like this for some guys. 🤣

IMG_6811.jpeg

Bah come on it was just something I read from Chavez or Kikel or another coach.... Jeez guys you need to take it more easy... I am not able to write anything outside your rails that everyone starts the same story over and over.

Thanks for the answer but I didn't ask you that.
I’m just going to start answering questions on here like this for some guys. 🤣

View attachment 187442
The thing was "hunger increased the whole day".

Anyways I understand that sometimes people here look like women during menstrual period.

This should be a sticky. Extremely informative!
I dabbled a little but insulin always scared the shit out of me after going hypo a few times.
I'm curious though, how common is insulin use in powerlifting and strongman these days?
I never heard it mentioned in my years spent powerlifting. It was all androgens and as much
test as you could tolerate. GH & IGF-1 wasn't all that common either.

I dabbled a little but insulin always scared the shit out of me after going hypo a few times.
I'm curious though, how common is insulin use in powerlifting and strongman these days?
I never heard it mentioned in my years spent powerlifting. It was all androgens and as much
That’s a great question. I’ve done strongman and know a handful of power lifters. None over spoke of or used insulin. HGH sure. I personally don’t see benefit to it for power lifting, but curios of others experience.

No idea but I find it interesting...I hear non serious lifters, all types of kids talking about sarms, tren, dbol, etc at the gym. Only ever ran into one person who mentioned insulin, interesting enough found out he was a member here.

Bah come on it was just something I read from Chavez or Kikel or another coach.... Jeez guys you need to take it more easy... I am not able to write anything outside your rails that everyone starts the same story over and over.

Thanks for the answer but I didn't ask you that.

The thing was "hunger increased the whole day".

Anyways I understand that sometimes people here look like women during menstrual period.
Yeah I was answering for all your past and future questions so you don't have to continually bombard the forum with nonsense anymore

Guys here look bloated? 🤣🤣

Just fucking with you, I think you meant “act” instead of “look”.

A bunch of men on Test and Tren can be way worse than a woman on her period. This forum is proof of that. Lol

We just prefer intelligent post and that guys actually read the full threads before commenting. At least I do… 🤷‍♂️

What is the purpose of using slin (r type). Pre meal and hour before the gym because the purpose of insulin is when there is increased blood flow to the muscles, seventy percent blood into the muscle being trained verses other times of the day ten percent or so, insulin drives the nutrition and nutrients, protein, license, carbs, creatine, beta alanine, the list can go on, so wouldn't it be most efficient to just use it before the resistance exercise, then sip on shake intra, then if you wish, take it afterwards , unless it's for lower blood glucose, insulin levels, which is a whole other topic, but for muscle anabolism only is there really a benefit of using insulin an hour or so pre workout meal? To me I don't logically see any benefit . Moreover, the fact I work and eat that meal at work and it's protein and fats , by the time i get off work, then can pin some slin, start warming up and start sipping dextrose, whey, etc

What is the purpose of using slin (r type). Pre meal and hour before the gym because the purpose of insulin is when there is increased blood flow to the muscles, seventy percent blood into the muscle being trained verses other times of the day ten percent or so, insulin drives the nutrition and nutrients, protein, license, carbs, creatine, beta alanine, the list can go on, so wouldn't it be most efficient to just use it before the resistance exercise, then sip on shake intra, then if you wish, take it afterwards , unless it's for lower blood glucose, insulin levels, which is a whole other topic, but for muscle anabolism only is there really a benefit of using insulin an hour or so pre workout meal? To me I don't logically see any benefit . Moreover, the fact I work and eat that meal at work and it's protein and fats , by the time i get off work, then can pin some slin, start warming up and start sipping dextrose, whey, etc
You just described your personal situation with work and that you like to eat fats and are pressed for time, etc. knowing those factors you shouldn’t take insulin with a meal before your pre- workout.

The answer to the benefit and why I do it has already been answered in the thread. 😊

If someone else wants to answer it again I’ll let them have it. Lol

You just described your personal situation with work and that you like to eat fats and are pressed for time, etc. knowing those factors you shouldn’t take insulin with a meal before your pre- workout.

The answer to the benefit and why I do it has already been answered in the thread. 😊

If someone else wants to answer it again I’ll let them have it. Lol
I can see where the insulin is active , and the nutrients will be going into the muscle, when blood rushes into to the muscles, with pre resistance exercise meal.

I can see where the insulin is active , and the nutrients will be going into the muscle, when blood rushes into to the muscles, with pre resistance exercise meal.
Now think about how to best maximize your training window. How can you fully load the muscle (15-30 min after pinning) and have a window that peaks 1.5-3 hours after injecting (during the workout).Then pre-workout hit with Humalog and have your intra carbs with some other items in your intra shake.

Sounds like a pretty good way to load the muscle and maximize the workout window to me. 🤷‍♂️

I thought that was your experience?

Then you started with the bullshit of lantus makin you insulin resistance and max 40iu and diabetes type 3?

Stick to your experience bro and leave your opinion out of it.. I disagree 💯

Alot of people can relate to this I think 😅

I've had R take me down 25 points after 1hr. 5iu IM
I know the signs. Nausea. Headache. Followed by light headedness.
Went from 85 to 60.
For recovery, 2.5iu is max.
Could be much more sensitive now. Since I've been doing 2-2.30hrs of LISS stairs everyday for the last two weeks. 2x1hr sessions per day.
One reason for my lack of chatty posting of late.
Just very very calm.
Had a midnight code deployment tonight, so mind is a bit racy. Instead of usually being asleep by now.

I've had R take me down 25 points after 1hr. 5iu IM
I know the signs. Nausea. Headache. Followed by light headedness.
Went from 85 to 60.
For recovery, 2.5iu is max.
Could be much more sensitive now. Since I've been doing 2-2.30hrs of LISS stairs everyday for the last two weeks. 2x1hr sessions per day.
One reason for my lack of chatty posting of late.
Just very very calm.
Had a midnight code deployment tonight, so mind is a bit racy. Instead of usually being asleep by now.
So you took it and didn't eat anything? Was this purely for a test to see how your body would respond to insulin?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ploz
NapsGear