mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All things insulin- my take, opinion and experience.

A+B

C - it is good, but not for bodybuilding, but for powerlifting or strongman - then you use the days off to charge your body with glycogen and have more energy for tomorrow's training in bodybuilding, we do exactly the opposite

As for Chad, I obviously have a lot of respect for him, but a lot of what he and other old school coaches say is just bro since

Back then, no one thought about doing cardio in the offseason, carb cycling or using insulin desensitizers during the offseason - no one had any knowledge about this and now a lot has changed. For example, I have been using insulin for 15 years, of which about 8-9 years literally every training day and my insulin sensitivity is perfect - similarly, my athletes use insulin all year round and none of them who follow my plan 100% have any problems with insulin sensitivity
Stupid question But in your opinion which method would be superior for putting on size for an advanced guy
A) Humalog Pre and Post workout
B) Lantus twice per week using a high dose
C) Humalin R twice a week on off days

Also what do you guys think about chad nicholls when he says when you use insulin for long periods of time your body gets used to it and you stop benefiting from it? He tells the story of a friend that told him he has been taking 15 units a day for 3 months and Chad told him next day take the insulin and don't eat, next day he talked with him and the guy said he didn't crash and chad said exactly your body is used to it.
A+B

So ideally you would do the lantus twice a week at night and the humalog pre and post? What type of Humalog? If you were just to start with one of these protocols which would you recommend or do these two always go together? Assuming hgh usage?

A+B

So ideally you would do the lantus twice a week at night and the humalog pre and post? What type of Humalog? If you were just to start with one of these protocols which would you recommend or do these two always go together? Assuming hgh usage?
for bodybuilding purposes, never take lantus at night, only in the morning

with higher doses of GH, i.e. usually 10iu+, t4 alone is usually not enough, so a large number of people who take 10iu of gh and more take 20-25mcg of t3 + 100-150mcg of t4 and yet their TSH is still normal, i.e. the thyroid gland still works normally
So you believe over 10units of hgh requires thyroid supplementation? At 15iu would thyroid medications be beneficial if you are simply trying to bulk? I worry any amount of t3 or t4 will pull tissue off the body.

So you believe over 10units of hgh requires thyroid supplementation? At 15iu would thyroid medications be beneficial if you are simply trying to bulk? I worry any amount of t3 or t4 will pull tissue off the body.
if you think so, you obviously have no idea about the effect of hormones on the human body - there are plenty of articles on the forum about this and all other questions you ask - the answers to them have been given a long time ago

if you think so, you obviously have no idea about the effect of hormones on the human body - there are plenty of articles on the forum about this and all other questions you ask - the answers to them have been given a long time ago
Articles written by nerds are not the same thing as actual real-world experience often things work very differently in real life vs on paper. I have read and tried a lot of things over the last 27 years. I was asking for your personal opinion. Personally, my metabolism is too high all the time which is why I avoid thyroid medications like the plague. Most people seem to take thyroid meds to offset their sloppy diet and reduce adipose tissue. I have heard arguments it is needed on HGH and I have also heard people say slin is needed. However we also have people who use high dosage hgh without either. I do not wish to be taking fast acting slin and counting my carbs worried I am going to go hypo all the time. Easier just to take a long acting form like lantus and just eat as much as possible I would think. You recommended it twice a week at night then say bodybuilding in am and now say everyone in the UK just takes 10iu-20iu of lantus a day. I was simply looking for a simple way to incorporate slin into my next planned hgh cycle. My main interest is helping to speed up the digestion process and be able to eat more food. I also do not like dividing everything up and timing everything like a crazy person once a day hgh and slin would be easiest.

Here in the states walmart does carry an over the counter insulin you have to watch your carbs and timing. Lantus which is long acting sounded like an easier way to go but have no exp with it.

Articles written by nerds are not the same thing as actual real-world experience often things work very differently in real life vs on paper. I have read and tried a lot of things over the last 27 years. I was asking for your personal opinion. Personally, my metabolism is too high all the time which is why I avoid thyroid medications like the plague. Most people seem to take thyroid meds to offset their sloppy diet and reduce adipose tissue. I have heard arguments it is needed on HGH and I have also heard people say slin is needed. However we also have people who use high dosage hgh without either. I do not wish to be taking fast acting slin and counting my carbs worried I am going to go hypo all the time. Easier just to take a long acting form like lantus and just eat as much as possible I would think. You recommended it twice a week at night then say bodybuilding in am and now say everyone in the UK just takes 10iu-20iu of lantus a day. I was simply looking for a simple way to incorporate slin into my next planned hgh cycle. My main interest is helping to speed up the digestion process and be able to eat more food. I also do not like dividing everything up and timing everything like a crazy person once a day hgh and slin would be easiest.

Here in the states walmart does carry an over the counter insulin you have to watch your carbs and timing. Lantus which is long acting sounded like an easier way to go but have no exp with it.

Bro, I will write again - all the questions you asked now have been answered a long time ago on this forum and I also answered them (use of insulin, thyroid hormones, etc.) You are basically asking as if you wanted to get a ready-made protocol, and such a thing is not advice on forum and that's coaching

Frankly speaking, this is the worst approach I can think of.
As much as I can eat may be very different from as much as you can eat. We also may have very different phenotypes and metabolisms in addition to bodyfat and goals

You have kinda answered your own questions by saying what you want to/don’t want to do in regards to these things

A protocol you don’t want to follow isn’t gonna work for you regardless of how “optimal” or whatever it is

From your post I do think you have a lot of learning to do though (not an insult at all just advice) so I’d study it further or hire a coach to help you save time from unnecessary trial and error

I worry any amount of t3 or t4 will pull tissue off the body.
It’s not going to magically pull tissue off your body. Even if slightly hyper, an anabolic diet and gear+training would certainly offset the catabolism.

As much as I can eat may be very different from as much as you can eat. We also may have very different phenotypes and metabolisms in addition to bodyfat and goals
If you think like this... seriously give up insulin especially Lantus, because you will end up as a fat pig with a morning blood sugar close to 120 in a very short time....

You have kinda answered your own questions by saying what you want to/don’t want to do in regards to these things

A protocol you don’t want to follow isn’t gonna work for you regardless of how “optimal” or whatever it is

From your post I do think you have a lot of learning to do though (not an insult at all just advice) so I’d study it further or hire a coach to help you save time from unnecessary trial and error
Correct I am looking for simple. I realize the old 10iu before 10iu after with 100g of carb plan was the protocol. I was curios what the new protocols with lantus might be.
If you think like this... seriously give up insulin especially Lantus, because you will end up as a fat pig with a morning blood sugar close to 120 in a very short time....
I have been trying to bulk and get fat since 8th grade. I was 90lbs trying to wrestle varsity at 103lbs so I would eat an extra meal of pasta and butter before bed everynight (I was 14 some older kid told me to do that). I am 46 years old now and still lean sitting around 215lbs. I eat as much as I can. I am never going to get fat. I have been as heavy as 230lbs. It is not a concern on my radar. If I ever did get a little fluffy losing weight is literally the easiest thing you can do it requires you to do nothing. Your body is literally losing weight constantly on it's own as you do nothing. I have not taking HGH in over a year. I am hoping when I start I can push the weight.

Attachments

• ABS5.jpg
    ABS5.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 43
Correct I am looking for simple. I realize the old 10iu before 10iu after with 100g of carb plan was the protocol. I was curios what the new protocols with lantus might be.

I have been trying to bulk and get fat since 8th grade. I was 90lbs trying to wrestle varsity at 103lbs so I would eat an extra meal of pasta and butter before bed everynight (I was 14 some older kid told me to do that). I am 46 years old now and still lean sitting around 215lbs. I eat as much as I can. I am never going to get fat. I have been as heavy as 230lbs. It is not a concern on my radar. If I ever did get a little fluffy losing weight is literally the easiest thing you can do it requires you to do nothing. Your body is literally losing weight constantly on it's own as you do nothing. I have not taking HGH in over a year. I am hoping when I start I can push the weight.
From my understanding (I could well be wrong) there’s no real blanket protocols for insulin anymore really it’s very much tailor it to your individual needs/diet. I believe the pre and post workout fast acting insulin protocols to be the most popular and potentially most fool proof in terms of managing body composition.

I’ve no experience with lantus but from what I’ve read on here it seems quite easy to end up getting fat so it doesn’t seem the most popular choice for a lot. I know some guys still use it but I know there’s a lot who don’t think it should even be a part of bodybuilding supplement stacks

Now can someone send me pm with us sources for fast acting log? Thanks.

With log, what would be cutoff grams of fat (saturated or not) that would pose a problem?

With log, what would be cutoff grams of fat (saturated or not) that would pose a problem?
There isn't one.

If you're serious about growing you need fats in your diet - fats and protein are essential nutrients. You do want them to be the minority of you macros but nobody has a magic number for you. At my biggest I was eating 7,000-8,000 calories per day and getting probably 100-120g fats from whole eggs, meats, and almond butter.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131