2 tbsp powdered peanut butter 50 calories 4/C/18P/4F
Total 844 calories 81C/107P/12F

Meal 2 is half of meal 1 pre workout

Meal 3 is post rest of meal 2

844/107/12

Meal 4/5
1lb 93/7 ground beef 688 calories 0C/96P/24F

I sometimes cannot eat the whole pound so the rest of it becomes meal 5
Usually one day a week this is replaced with as much fast food/pizza as I can eat in one sitting and usually a bag of marshmallows'.

Meal 5/6
Same as 1

So I am at 3220 cals 243C/417P/60F

I feel really good with this diet right now and am losing bodyfat as long as I stay up on my cardio. I am not gaining size but I am 46 and when you are 46 no one cares how big you are. Its just as long as you look good so I am working on that I know my protein source is probably not the desired type of protein to many people. I take 5mg of tirzepatide every 10 days and I don't think about food at all. I also have a set date this year that I have to post a pic on here and that is helping me stay motivated. Aug 1st
If anyone reading this wants to join me in this endeavor for some extra motivation let us/me know that you have committed to this. You can choose your goal it doesn't have to be the same as mine but please state it. I have a before pic but you can't see it.

Sorry for high jacking this thread.

@Reload please show me one example from the 20 years you've been a member here where another member has disparaged your hormone use and what you do out of nowhere like this.
No one has ever disparaged my hormone use here on PM nor did anyone when I competed. I was very sensible in my AAS use. In a way I'm fortunate I didn't have forums like this that made 3-5g of gear per week seem the norm...because I tend to be a follower. I'm 55 y/o. I've dealt with a # of health issues over the past 5-6 years and feel blessed to not have heart failure, cardiac remodeling one of those issues. A very good friend to me and someone I looked up to passed away at 36 yrs old due to a heart attack. He was a bodybuilder turned strongman and one of the strongest talents to ever come out of Hawaii. I knew exactly what he was on...I filled his syringes (2-3 at a time).
If you have the desire, the genetics and the obsessive compulsive determination to compete in BB, strongman, PL that's awesome. More power to you. You do you. If you're in your 50's and still have the gas peddle floored it's time to wake the fuck up! I'm getting desensitized to these postmortem pro BBer posts.

No, he fears the loss in size and losing his identity over tapping the brakes (going on true TRT) and
transitioning to a reasonable bodyweight that doesn't put him in an early grave.
I actually thought about this today and at first I thought you were totally right. Then I thought about it

I am assuming you read my post about what I have taken. Did you notice that like in the last 4 years I have trained maybe 12 months total? I also had rhabdo which I had no muscles at all after that i think I lost 50-60lbs or more in the 3 months or so it took me awhile to get better and then to relearn to walk again. After that I tooled around the house for a month and was just like dude you are going to waste away and die early if you just accept this lifestyle... you need to go to the gym. I have stated many times that the weight I use is comical. The reason why I am saying this is because my identity is not really centered around lifting at all. I got 2 friends and 2 brothers I talk to about it and they are like how's the gym going and we might bring up something that happened or goal that was hit but thats it. The gym I go to now is full of Latinos, they all speak spanish no one talks to me it's awesome! Old golds gym they got great equipment, they got 4-5 different machines for calves! Where do you see that today?? Its actually the first gym I ever went to. I mean I am really tired of telling this story this is the past it does me no good. I really think I like training more than the actual results as I train way too much. I think I am going to start going less.

So from the paragraph above I have tried to convey that my size it not what I fear losing...As its been gone for some time now, sure I hover around 250-260 and that is a big guy(not really around here) but I am not really lean and most people say I look about 30lbs less than I am. I've been 255 with abs in the past now I have flabs. I see these guys on the board that are around my age to 10-15 years older (than me) and are in excellent shape and a part of me wants that for sure, but is it in the cards? Might as well try like hell, I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing. I am just a gym rat at heart and seriously who is going to train not on something except for maybe the 1st month to get your body up to speed. Plus if I am dead I won't care what I had done and I am responsible for no one financially, but people do rely on me for emotional support. Oh and Honey do lists from my mom, aunt and sis.

Reasonable body weight? For a 5'11" again go with the bloods I am as healthy as anyone on this board. My cardiologist says my heart is fine and that I just have a mechanical valve in it. I also come from giants my moms side of the family are former Mafia enforcers, pro ball players, police, my cousin got offered a 60k year deal with the Milwaukee Brewers out of HS. I think he threw well into the 90's. His dad/my uncle played for the Baltimore Oilers. My dad side not so much and don't really much about them. So what is reasonable? I am a runt of the litter here and I got 26 cousins. Some are huge not muscular huge but like lineman huge. 6'5" and at least 400lbs. I can put on weight so easlly but its not quality weight you want. I feel really good from 230-260.

Okay so tapping the breaks, I mean i kinda feel like I am with 500/500 cyp and eq. If you think 1000mg of steroids is going to put you in an early grave I would disagree with you. I mean that is nothing. Maybe if you didn't have all the support drugs I have to take with this...maybe and I really want to add some growth as well if I can get away with it. I mean maybe if you took a 1000mgs of halo a week, but cyp and eq are pretty safe and you got to go above a gram to start seeing real good results from eq..imo

So in closing
No, he fears the loss in size...nope already gone
losing his identity...no not really, my biggest fear is not being able to train as training just helps me out both mentally and physically
tapping the brakes (going on true TRT)....as long as the bloodwork is good and tests are good why bother with trt.
transitioning to a reasonable bodyweight....what is reasonable and who says so?
put him in an early grave. I'll be dead I won't care.

I think you came up with this arbitrary statement that somehow you think is true just because you said it. Like I disagree with all of it but it was good food for thought for a day so it wasn't all for not!

Currently I eat 5-6 meals a day

Meal 1
1 cup oatmeal 300 calories 34C/10P/5F
1 cup blueberries 77 calories 18C/1P/2F
1 banana 72 calories 19C/0P/0F
3 Scoops New World Nutrition whey isolate 345 calories 6C/78P/1F
2 tbsp powdered peanut butter 50 calories 4/C/18P/4F
Total 844 calories 81C/107P/12F

Meal 2 is half of meal 1 pre workout

Meal 3 is post rest of meal 2

844/107/12

Meal 4/5
1lb 93/7 ground beef 688 calories 0C/96P/24F

I sometimes cannot eat the whole pound so the rest of it becomes meal 5
Usually one day a week this is replaced with as much fast food/pizza as I can eat in one sitting and usually a bag of marshmallows'.

Meal 5/6
Same as 1

So I am at 3220 cals 243C/417P/60F

I feel really good with this diet right now and am losing bodyfat as long as I stay up on my cardio. I am not gaining size but I am 46 and when you are 46 no one cares how big you are. Its just as long as you look good so I am working on that I know my protein source is probably not the desired type of protein to many people. I take 5mg of tirzepatide every 10 days and I don't think about food at all. I also have a set date this year that I have to post a pic on here and that is helping me stay motivated. Aug 1st
If anyone reading this wants to join me in this endeavor for some extra motivation let us/me know that you have committed to this. You can choose your goal it doesn't have to be the same as mine but please state it. I have a before pic but you can't see it.

Sorry for high jacking this thread.

This is actually pretty reasonable.

So your current goal is leaning out?

Stackdizzy are you also testape70? I wasn't responding to you. I was concerned that a 54 yr/old male who recently survived an aortic aneurysm and an aortic valve replacement whose now taking close to a gram of test/week might not be in his best interest. I'm sure testape has a family, a wife, adult kids, maybe he's a grandfather. He also likely has bills to pay. A mortgage, a business, employees who depend on him. Ratcheting back your AAS use at 54 and getting your bodyweight down/up to where your healthiest should be everyone's goal. A gram/week is reckless IMO. You disagree Stackdizzy. I respect that.

Stackdizzy are you also testape70? I wasn't responding to you. I was concerned that a 54 yr/old male who recently survived an aortic aneurysm and an aortic valve replacement whose now taking close to a gram of test/week might not be in his best interest. I'm sure testape has a family, a wife, adult kids, maybe he's a grandfather. He also likely has bills to pay. A mortgage, a business, employees who depend on him. Ratcheting back your AAS use at 54 and getting your bodyweight down/up to where your healthiest should be everyone's goal. A gram/week is reckless IMO. You disagree Stackdizzy. I respect that.
No problem bro but you quoted my cycle(i hate that word cycle, it sounds like i am 17) so I thought you were referring to me. Anyway it was something to think about I enjoyed it.

I had open heart myself and had a mitral valve replacement. I do not know what you had done nor am I a Dr. so I am just going to tell you what I have done. I did all the rehab I needed.to do. I think I missed the final month due to covid hitting and the hospital closed the cardiac rehab part down temporarily. I did just walk around outside to stay on top of my cardio. My Dr cleared me for hrt after six months and I just did that and cardio I wanna say for about a year and half. I got a gym membership at that point. Then I got rhabdo and that was about 5-6 month ordeal. Was again cleared for hrt as my kidneys were the issue now. Started back at gym lifting and did 200mg cyp and 200mg deca. Doubled that dose after two months and ran it for 2 more then added another ml of each so 600/600 for another 2. I started cyp/eq/drol and I think it was 1200cyp/750eq/50mg drol day. I think I was on this a few weeks then I had three partially torn tendons in my shoulder so was out for 11 months as I had to have surgery and deal with a bunch of bs on that. So I started back on and went to half ml of sus/prop/mast/tren eod after a month I went to .75ml eod of each but one or possibly all of those drugs messed up my INR as I take warfarin so if you take that now be careful. So just went back to my eq cycle and got covid and was out for a couple weeks and now just take 480cyp/450eq Once a week for the past month and going to do that for awhile just to see if I can stay healthy. As if you can't tell I m getting tired of dealing with health issues but what can you do!

I just really enjoy training so I do it twice a day if I can. Or will do one long session.

Nice job on losing the weight man that is huge! I am 46 myself and I think I take juice so one-day I can look like some of the older(than me) guys on this board. If you had surgery like 1-1\2 months ago I can only urge you to stop immediately and wait for your dr to clear you. If it was over a year ago I would say just roll in easy. Make sure you can take it. You can always add more later. Again if your on Warfarin specifically for your blood thinner be careful when you add in new things as they made my blood so thin one day I wound up in the er.. Tell us what you had done please? I think their are guys who have had quadruple bypass on here and a couple of us with mitral valve replacements. Oh and when I started back at the gym I was so weak it was funny. Good luck man!

hey bud,

so you get another similar perspective.
for most of the past 5 years or so i havent gone over 500mg total gear week except maybe a cpl times probably less then 10 months total time.
when i was having serious issues i dropped down to 20mg test 6x week. i was taking like 240mg test and 240mg primo for a while. 30 or so mg drol pre wo here and there.

ive been tracking my bp in a note book for the past 6-7 months. i wanted to be honest with myself over the realities of my choices. take bp in the morning and various times through the day especially when i was first starting. i use more drugs then just aas so i paid close attention and took notes. since dropping my test from 20mg 6x wk to 10mg 6 x wk my bp has gone for 100-115/70-80 to 90-100/60-70. i also stopped smoking and taking acid more days then not in that time so gear wasnt the only variable.

acid depending on dose bumps me up a little as dose smoking. my doc has is ok with me smoking weed, doesnt like tobacco. tobbacco was only occasional before, weed used to be constant but with all this going back i cut way back and more recently stopped. if im honest with myself it helps not smoking. smoking 100g wk for sure not good for me. a little doesnt seem to effect much. really it seems most that chopping my test dose in half did make a difference. i did not loose weight dropping dose. i have added weight to all my lifts in the gym in that time and bw is pretty stable 210 ish. also managed to do more cardio distance and time wise then ever. i had another serious injury before heart stuff that completely destroyed ability to train. in spite of all that im near same strength as higher doses. its taken close to a year. we are basically same age.

you dont have to be accountable to anyone but you. but i think it is important to be honest with ourselves.
im gona go up to 20mg after some time and see what happens. i do hold more water on 20 then 10.
good luck!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner