over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Enclmiphene instead of HCG

chip2th

Newbies
I'm on test cyp 20mgs / day and I started enclomiphene 25mg 3 x week only to maintain my balls.

Do you guys think this is a good option for keeping the plumbing running. I'll check bloods in a month see how its going.

Anybody have experience with this ?

I'm 44

Interesting. I've not heard of it being a long-term treatment. Is that prescribed or on your own? I tried gonadorelin and then HCG. Both made me feel off and didn't really keep the balls up anyway. I stopped, have felt much better since, and found that the atrophy doesn't really bother me after all. Had my kids already.

A clinic suggested it, partly because they can't HCG anymore and it Encomiphen is so much cheaper it made sense, feeling great right now.
its mostly cosmetic i like it for sexual reasons

A clinic suggested it, partly because they can't HCG anymore and it Encomiphen is so much cheaper it made sense, feeling great right now.
its mostly cosmetic i like it for sexual reasons
Dr.'s/clinics can prescribe HCG if they want. They just can't compound it and charge huge markups any more.

Dr.'s/clinics can prescribe HCG if they want. They just can't compound it and charge huge markups any more.
The clinic I started at gave me Gonadorellin. They said they couldn't get HCG, but you're probably right about the low markup. They seemed to be all about money. They wanted insane money for peptides that I eventually got myself much cheaper. I switched to an endocrinologist and he wrote a script for HCG, but it wasn't for me.

The clinic I started at gave me Gonadorellin. They said they couldn't get HCG, but you're probably right about the low markup. They seemed to be all about money. They wanted insane money for peptides that I eventually got myself much cheaper. I switched to an endocrinologist and he wrote a script for HCG, but it wasn't for me.
What didn't you like about HCG?

Thanks Buck, what do you think about enclomiphene vs hcg for my purpose. The clinic I use had very knowledgeable person helping and when I asked the best option HCG, Enclomiphene, and some others he said HCG was the best option but I the at perosn left the clinic before I got a chance ask why they thought HCG was best.
Maybe he was thinking injection was better than oral /liver. Also I'm not sure how to determine the effectiveness of the enclomiphene. Would semen volume/ejaculate be a valid measure?

Thanks Buck, what do you think about enclomiphene vs hcg for my purpose. The clinic I use had very knowledgeable person helping and when I asked the best option HCG, Enclomiphene, and some others he said HCG was the best option but I the at perosn left the clinic before I got a chance ask why they thought HCG was best.
Maybe he was thinking injection was better than oral /liver. Also I'm not sure how to determine the effectiveness of the enclomiphene. Would semen volume/ejaculate be a valid measure?
I have never used enclomiphene. HCG i used for many years. As it mimics LH i can have effects on numerous systems in the body. The more i can keep things functioning naturally the better i think things are. For people that only care or think it is about the size of their nuts may have a different opinion.

I was having weird lucid dreams that would wake me up a few times a night. Never experienced that before or since stopping. Unpleasant orgasms which started soon after beginning HCG, didn't experience that with Gonadorelin. Also, I had an "off" feeling ever since starting TRT that went away after I ceased taking HCG. I had it when taking the gonadorelin too and it didn't change when I switched to HCG, but was like a cloud lifted afterwards. Now I just take the Test only. Subq 2x/week and feel good. I also take dhea and pregnenolone.

Also, looking deeper into it, I wasn't comfortable injecting something which could be contaminated with prions from the base urine it's extracted from. They don't screen the urine batches for that. Recombinant forms are expensive and harder to get. Contamination may be unlikely, but the product didn't produce positive results for me anyway.

I got off TRT like maybe 12 (or more) weeks ago. (I was on 125mg a week for like 6+ years). I used Enclom for 8 weeks after.
I felt it worked well for a SERM PCT.

Ive been off everything for around 5 weeks now. Will see where everything is next week when I do bloods.

I plan on trying the 10mg a day Ermeric method if all looks OK... (PSA, etc).

I got off TRT like maybe 12 (or more) weeks ago. (I was on 125mg a week for like 6+ years). I used Enclom for 8 weeks after.
I felt it worked well for a SERM PCT.

Ive been off everything for around 5 weeks now. Will see where everything is next week when I do bloods.

I plan on trying the 10mg a day Ermeric method if all looks OK... (PSA, etc).
I'm interested to hear how it progresses for you. I started TRT after a concussion 2 years ago sent my numbers down over the course of 5 months. According to some studies, TRT helps while your brain recovers. After 12-18 months natural T can tend to come back online. My Endocrinologist suggested clomiphene (I'm thinking enclomiphene) for 2 months if I'd like to try to come off.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Skunk101
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws