mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Enclomiphene to replace HCG while on TRT?

SpotMeBro

Registered
Newbies
Sorry if this has been posted already, searched and only found info on Enclomiphene in regards to fertility or pct.
Is anybody using or heard of Enclomiphene being prescribed and used as a replacement for HCG while still taking a replacement dose of testosterone?

For what purpose? To keep fertility? I dont think that will work, I know there's been a few people claiming that taking Clomid on cycle can restore fertility, yet I havent seen any proof in years. And it would not make any sense either since your hpta is still shut down by the exogenous testosteron replacement. So as long as one is not taking lh/fsh mimics as a replacement (in this case HCG / HMG), I dont think that will work for fertility on cycle or on TRT.

Clomid does work as pct for sure, as long as you stop taking steroids.

There's a study showing that it worked with Clomid but it's a long process to dial in. First use only Enclomiphene to elevate serum testosterone into normal/near normal levels. Then add low dose daily TRT cream while monitoring LH/FSH levels until they start dropping and back off on TRT.

My TRT doc tried Clomid and Gonadorelin but neither worked for me while on TRT.

For what purpose? To keep fertility? I dont think that will work, I know there's been a few people claiming that taking Clomid on cycle can restore fertility, yet I havent seen any proof in years. And it would not make any sense either since your hpta is still shut down by the exogenous testosteron replacement. So as long as one is not taking lh/fsh mimics as a replacement (in this case HCG / HMG), I dont think that will work for fertility on cycle or on TRT.

Clomid does work as pct for sure, as long as you stop taking steroids.
My hormone doc prescribed me I believe 250iu hcg 3x week while on my weekly replacement dose of test. Not for fertility, mainly because I felt mentally better, also preventing shrinkage for the boys was a nice positive. My last appointment I was told only way to get hcg now was through a traditional pharmacy because some law preventing compounding pharmacies from producing hcg. Even though I have a script, no pharmacy will fill it. I was told Enclomiphene was being used as a replacement for this hcg issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know nothing about Enclomiphene and was hoping maybe someone on here replaced hcg with it and could explain if it was a good substitute or not.

Sorry for the long response, my doc has been great, he seems up to date on treatment for hormone stuff, not the 200mg every 2 weeks and 3mg of arimidex cookie cutter type. This is the first time I’ve been confused on what was prescribed.

Enclomiphene only works if you come off, hcg works when you are still on TRT. So you cant compare these two.

My first TRT doc prescribed clomid to keep testicle size. It might work if perhaps you were using only the cream in the morning. With inj test it will not work though. Plus it can make you moody and sad. No comparison to HCG, which does work

Are any sponsors carrying Enclomiphene? I used clomid along with hmg and hcg to get fertile again. I would never use clomid long term I absolutely hate it. I hear Enclomiphene has less sides tho

Are any sponsors carrying Enclomiphene? I used clomid along with hmg and hcg to get fertile again. I would never use clomid long term I absolutely hate it. I hear Enclomiphene has less sides tho
I’d love to know as well. I’d like to pick some up. I can’t seem to find any :(

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ploz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner