over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need a good personal injury lawyer?

ronnieron

Kilo Klub Member
I was involved in an accident on the freeway this past sunday morning. Got rear-ended by a truck going about 60-70 mph, pushed into the car in front of me. MY entire body aches, neck,back, shoulders, arms etc. The other persons insured has been cooperative so far, but I know they will be singing a different tune when it comes to the injury settlement. I was taken out of the car by medics and put on a board and taken to the ER.
What kind of impact needs to happen for airbags to deploy, mine did not and for the life of me can't understand why? Is it worth getting a lawyer and paying them a 1/3 of the settlement? Anyone who has been in a car accident, are back/ neck injuries reacurring and do you have problems with them in the future? Can anyone recomend a good lawyer or firm that practives in AZ?
Thx
Time to go Ice.

I was involved in an accident on the freeway this past sunday morning. Got rear-ended by a truck going about 60-70 mph, pushed into the car in front of me. MY entire body aches, neck,back, shoulders, arms etc. The other persons insured has been cooperative so far, but I know they will be singing a different tune when it comes to the injury settlement. I was taken out of the car by medics and put on a board and taken to the ER.
What kind of impact needs to happen for airbags to deploy, mine did not and for the life of me can't understand why? Is it worth getting a lawyer and paying them a 1/3 of the settlement? Anyone who has been in a car accident, are back/ neck injuries reacurring and do you have problems with them in the future? Can anyone recomend a good lawyer or firm that practives in AZ?
Thx
Time to go Ice.

I think air bags are only deployed in front end collisions. You did mention being pushed into a car in front of you though, I wonder how fast you hit them?

Not sure how fast I hit them, but it did do enough damage to cause damage under the hood. I know for sure the radiator is busted. All in all the car is a total loss with 12,000+ worth of damage. To make matters worse the other person doesn't have enough property damage coverage, so know the other persons insurance is telling me to go through my insurance.
Is this correct? It doesn't seem right to me, or else everyone would just carry minimum coverage and then too bad don't have enough coverage go through you own insurance. The insurance lady said they cannot pay any money out on property damage because it MAY exceed the limits, because they haven't heard from the other car that was involved. So because this lady didn't have enough coverage the insurance company gets out of fixing the two cars that were not at fault.
Will my rates be increased? MY adjustor told me he wasn't sure.
Thx
Ron

Not sure how fast I hit them, but it did do enough damage to cause damage under the hood. I know for sure the radiator is busted. All in all the car is a total loss with 12,000+ worth of damage. To make matters worse the other person doesn't have enough property damage coverage, so know the other persons insurance is telling me to go through my insurance.
Is this correct? It doesn't seem right to me, or else everyone would just carry minimum coverage and then too bad don't have enough coverage go through you own insurance. The insurance lady said they cannot pay any money out on property damage because it MAY exceed the limits, because they haven't heard from the other car that was involved. So because this lady didn't have enough coverage the insurance company gets out of fixing the two cars that were not at fault.
Will my rates be increased? MY adjustor told me he wasn't sure.
Thx
Ron

Well, I know that if the other person doesnt cover the cost because they are either under insured or uninsured that your company is going to have to pay for it. All policies should have an uninsured motorist clause, that you pay for in your coverage. You can surely bet that your rates will go up either way I believe. They almost always raise your rates if they have to pay out on a claim.The only other avenue you have would be to bring up a law suit against the driver that hit you, but from the sounds of it there isnt any money to be had their either.

Thx
Time to go Ice.

I don't know of any AZ PI lawyers, but yess injuries can be permanent and recurrent. Are you getting any therapy, chiropractic? If you want to make a case you will need documentation of your injuries. ie. doctors notes, MRI's EMG etc.
Is it worth it to settle and pay a lawyer 1/3? If they offer 12 grand you walk with 9 how bad is that? Hey maybe this truck has a great policy and if your injuries meet "threshold" you could get more.

But take care of yourself first

Good luck

Well shes only 18 and her policy did not have enough property damage coverage to cover all vehicles involved, so I doubt any other part of her policy is going to be more than 15/30.
My daughter was in the car and they are already trying to get me to sign off, for medical bills paid only, she doesn't appear to have any injuries or effects from the accident, but i'm not waiving rights to anything for nothing. A 1/3 is absurd, considering i've done most of the dirty work myself already. With the amount of force that was involved, me being only 26, and long term effects unknown, anyone have a number that a should be looking for before settling?
thx
Ron

you dont settle. you higher a good lawyer and get advice from them. you can sue for the cost of your lawyer so the price shouldnt be an issue. and if the police did their damn job you should have a clear cut case. on the other hand shes young and stupid dont make her pay for a dumb mistake for a long time. ;)

Definitely you should hire a personal injury lawyer. They are expert in these cases and can really help you in getting fair settlements regarding injury claims.

your in az, you dont know the jingle, Lerner & rowe is the way to go"... "In a wreck and need a check"?

statute of limitations ran out as the op is from 2009

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LiverKing01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner