over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New PEGylated-MGF coming soon

IBE

Registered
PEGylated MGF will be ready in about 6 weeks. we also found out why the plain form will not work and it does need to be PEGylated in order to stay active. check out this peace of an artical

Based on these analyses and taking into account the high degree of homology, we have generated
a consensus sequence for the mammalian 24aa C-terminal peptides of the IGF-1 splice variant
IGF-1Eb/Ec or MGF (Fig. 1B). This consensus sequence was used to prepare a synthetic, 24
amino acid long MGF C-terminal peptide. Based on the human sequence, this peptide contained
two rather than three arginines (Fig. 1B). To increase the stability of the MGF peptide, which
was found to be rapidly degraded in the serum or tissue fluids (Yang and Goldspink,
unpublished), the D-form of arginine was used for synthesis instead of the naturally occurring Lform.
Moreover, the N terminus of the peptide was PEGylated

that would explain why MGF only last hours or even 24 hours the most. MGF starts to degrade very fast once it hits tissue fluid, making it last a short time. this is where the PEGylated comes in it will then last longer up to 1 week and get the job done like it is suppose to

Last edited:
Let me know when it is in stock!!! ;)

I want try this...

What is the dose that should be taken? When should it be taken? How mant times a day etc.

Cant wait somthing to look foward too. Bring it on.

Phil, what did it do for you? What did you do to maximize the results?

I am curious as to why the "D" form of Arginine was used for synthesis versus the "L" form?

The L form is where the molecule is twisted counterclockwise(I think thats the direction - I am going from memory here) to fit into our counterclockwise shaped receptors.

The D form of any product does not do anything (or very little) in humans because its molecule is twisted the opposite direction and will NOT attach to human receptors.

I read that in some book by some expert on chemisty, hormones, nutritional supplements, strength training, etc. He's almost as well known as Charles Poliquin.

Hi Jerkyboy,

Remembering from Organic chem a few years ago, D and L refer to left and right handed isomers of a molecule. R and S refer to chirality (clockwise and counterclockwise).

I have no idea of receptors are chiral or not. But, I'm pretty sure D and L are left and right handed (it's the old convention - the new is E and Z).

Amino acids come in L form because God made them that way (at least that's what my Organic prof said). D forms have to be synthesized.

holy crap! Was that english or japanese??? You lost me at "Hi". :p
Jmh80 said:
Hi Jerkyboy,

Remembering from Organic chem a few years ago, D and L refer to left and right handed isomers of a molecule. R and S refer to chirality (clockwise and counterclockwise).

I have no idea of receptors are chiral or not. But, I'm pretty sure D and L are left and right handed (it's the old convention - the new is E and Z).

Amino acids come in L form because God made them that way (at least that's what my Organic prof said). D forms have to be synthesized.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Omoney2323
NapsGear