over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions on how to get the best rebond?

fatchops

Newbies
I have a contest this weekend? This is the first time I am using gear while dieting for a contest. I just been really curious about the rebound after the show. Stats:

22yrs old
5'11
170lbs at contest.

I was thinking of running and oral and prop for 4 weeks then off for 8 weeks. Do you think this is a good amount of gear for a rebound. I just been doing some research about rebounds and can't find much. What do you guys suggest? Thank you in advance

I wouldn't take any time off from the gym - other than a day or two.

You deserve to feast after the contest, but get right back into saddle with your nutrition.

If you've been taking diuretics, taper off them.

This is what Big A says - take advantage of the state your body is in! I did this after my last contest and it really worked.

i agree with xcel. but if u feel pretty beat uup, take a week off. my experience is that after the show the weight gain is extreme with little fat gain for the first 2-3 weeks no matter how much u eat. my last show i troied to get back on the diet after 2-3 days of gorging myself. i went ioon the diet again but cut cardio out comepletely. did this for 2 weeks, oh i also came off for 4 weeks, then after that 2 weeks, i would eat 4 out 6 meals from contest diet and eat whatever my mom fixed or we went out to eat. my weigt went from contest day 192 to 216 while off and still very lean. i got back on at low dse at week 4 and only trained 3 days per week, dc style and did 2 days cardio till i got bored which was around 30 min. once i got back on i jumped to 227 (still very lean, u can see my pics at this weight in the powerlifting forum under the pics for banner thread). that was the best approach for me.

next time i diet down i would like to try the ABC diet by bill phillips, anabolic burst cycling, basicly it is 2 weeks of bulking and then 1 week of dieting. i would do this after doing the above and my weight stabilized so i would know exactly how many cals hold my weight so it will be easy to manipulate. hope this helps.

Perfect thanks felles,

I actually felt real beat up and sore after the show I went back into the gym about 5 days after and just went in and did arms and chest and 20 min cardio then legs on the next day very light just to get a pump and stretch out. I will get back into the saddle starting Monday, can't wait. My first show I went back into the gym right away and I think it hurt me cause I wasn't rested. This time I got some food in me and some must needed rest.

I weight in on show day Dec 4th 165lbs today I am 193lbs Big and full still lean and I am running some prop and dbol. :D

add some t3 in at 25mcg ed and ull stay leaner while bulking.

Thanks big byrd I actually am throwing in some T3/clen. I start back on the saddle Monday morning, I am def excited and ready to get where I need to be.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Omoney2323
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws