over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pineapple as main carb source??

I was saying this for years : fruits will make you shredded. Swap all carbs for fruits and see whats going on. Pineapple mango bananas apple etc. Dieting is a joke when you use this method.

I use fruits and vegetables as almost an exclusive carb source and I have for years..negative calorie/carb source is absolute bullshit

Oh don't get me wrong food prices are nuts. We've gone from $200/week to feed my family of three (plus a baby so I'm not really counting him) to now $400-$450. It's insane. We literally more than doubled our food costs over the the last year. Pre covid, we could do it for abou $150/week.

I've started shopping around for in season fruit and veggies only though and I can actually find pretty good deals. They had a lifetime supply of pineapples on sunday and they are nowhere near ripe so I literally bought 12 of them for <$20.

I did look though yesterday and pre cut pineapple was $8.99 for 14 ounces! Where they really kill you is the packaged stuff and I have to admit we are suckers in our house for the convenience. A 16 ounce pack of mixed fruit was $11.99!
I use a lot dried fruit for added carbs when I am bulking. Trader Joe’s where I am at seems to have them for the best price. I need to find my dehumidifier and be disciplined enough to actually use it. It would seem fruitful (obvious pun intended) to buy the discounted really ripe fruit then go home and dry it out for long storage. As for being a sucker for convenience, I seem to be able to spend time prepping stuff like once a week and really try to cut down my daily tasks which I’m far more likely to out off the task for the tomorrow that never comes.

Also buying fruit from street vendors just on the corner seems to be priced better by weight than the grocery stores I’ll their popping up more prevalently as the weather warms.

Food is expensive but I shop at Sams or buy stuff I can freeze when its on sale like hamburger, frozen blueberries and broccoli. Bananas is what keeps me going back to the store and if something else is on sale I buy all they got. My mom knows what I eat and always texts me what is on sale and where. Like I got 30 plus twelve packs of Diet Dew and I will have to go to the store on Monday for bananas if its(diet dew) still on sale I will buy all they have. I am diet dew rich!! Though I am a single guy with 2 freezers so space isn't really an issue. Like 96/4 or 93/7 hamburger is like 7 bucks for that garbage in a tube. Unfortunately I am kind of over eating ground turkey or chicken at the moment. Shit the fish thread has me hungry for tuna steak, I could probably get that cheaper than ground beef.

Most of the street vendors where I live just have tomatoes, cucumbers and corn but I love cucumbers and tomatoes in some red wine vinegar mixed with apple cider vinegar, tbsp or 2 of cooking oil, salt, pepper, garlic, lawry's season salt and add water and I will eat as many as I can make. You can also leave out the oil and it goes great with anything. Oh and yea pineapples are delicious as well buy man they are sweet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131