over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PROM SHOUT OUT!!! TELL ME SOMETHING I DONT KNOW

You know, with all the gloom and doom about, check this out. Sassy has had some really awesome good things come her way in the last week. I can't think of anyone who deserves it more. I saw her stressing in threads months ago.

Way to go Sassy! I going to toast a drink to you. Not alcohol though. A diet coke to wash down a shot of vicodin-tuss. I'm feelin' no pain.

I officially have the flu. But don't worry because my friend wrote me a script to keep me happy until it blows over. Shit. I already said that. Anyway, I refused the antibiotics because of the whole resistance problem.

God bless that girl.

Buffbabeca. Listen chica. You take care of that man of yours and you two enjoy each other. I'm so happy for you and gooman.

Congrats to phoenix13 too! That motorcycle photo was just... well... Even with all the hotness, you need only read her posts to know that girls got more going on than beauty.

I don't know boys, but professionalmuscle is no longer a testosterone pipe wrench men-only board anymore. We have a buffet of great women! Just look at this month's featured member! And all her fellow nominees!

I have Godsmack on the big screen, CNBC on the LCD, and ProM on my notebook. IT'S MEDIA MAYHEM!!!

So since I've turned off all the phones and sent the boy to some terror-in-the-dark deal. I'm all alone. In lieu of my convalescence, I petition all of you to copulate extra hard tonight since I can't do anything and am forced to sit here all night with my flu-ridden limp dick.

edit: No way I'll be awake long enough to log anything.

Last edited:
Well with all the shit slinging going on in the main forum I tought it was time for some positive news or gossip or something to that effect!

Let me see where to start..........................Well I have a new love in my life. Her name is Lauri ad she is one awesome woman. She'll want to be to put up with an old worn out BBer like me. It was one of tose relationship s where the chemistry was right from the start. We just clicked and have not stopped since. This has been about 2 months now. Spent Christmas with her and her family and had one of the best Christmas' in many a year. We seem to really compliment each other in so many aspects and her personality is one of those that seems to shine. Lauri loves the gym and is even on this hardcore diet of mine with me!! Talk about support? I could not ask for anything more. She is behind me 110%if I should choose to hit the stage again but if I go on lessons learned I will just call it a day comp wise and just enjoy a reasonbly normal life with a good woman and go to the gym together to stay in good shape. AS many of us will attest to and know comp prep is really hard on relationships, so I may choose not to subject her to this. We have actually discussed this at length and she does not want me to stop competing because of her. I have re-assured her if I stop it will be for my reasons not hers. She is so supportive of me I really am a very lucky man.

On another note as many of you know I have been dieting now Since late October and am so very pleased with the results of my efforts. I am nearly in the best shape I have been in for many years now and feel great. I will post pics up when I am happy with what I see. Butr all in all it is a great start to the new year and I just wanted to share some good news with my family here!

Cheers everyone and Happy training!!

Well with all the shit slinging going on in the main forum I tought it was time for some positive news or gossip or something to that effect!

Let me see where to start..........................Well I have a new love in my life. Her name is Lauri ad she is one awesome woman. She'll want to be to put up with an old worn out BBer like me. It was one of tose relationship s where the chemistry was right from the start. We just clicked and have not stopped since. This has been about 2 months now. Spent Christmas with her and her family and had one of the best Christmas' in many a year. We seem to really compliment each other in so many aspects and her personality is one of those that seems to shine. Lauri loves the gym and is even on this hardcore diet of mine with me!! Talk about support? I could not ask for anything more. She is behind me 110%if I should choose to hit the stage again but if I go on lessons learned I will just call it a day comp wise and just enjoy a reasonbly normal life with a good woman and go to the gym together to stay in good shape. AS many of us will attest to and know comp prep is really hard on relationships, so I may choose not to subject her to this. We have actually discussed this at length and she does not want me to stop competing because of her. I have re-assured her if I stop it will be for my reasons not hers. She is so supportive of me I really am a very lucky man.

On another note as many of you know I have been dieting now Since late October and am so very pleased with the results of my efforts. I am nearly in the best shape I have been in for many years now and feel great. I will post pics up when I am happy with what I see. Butr all in all it is a great start to the new year and I just wanted to share some good news with my family here!

Congrats big D!!! Good for you. Always welcome to bring some good news to the forum!

Just don't crush the poor girl ya big bastid. Rock on!!!

Awesome news D! Every good man deserves a good woman!

I was just about to say that it's interesting at how good you look for finding a new love, it's usually the opposite for most people, they eat whatever, miss workouts, etc. She must be a keeper.

God Bless you man! Good for you, you deserve it!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear