over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Really cool new brand - Selling EUPHORIA

Adonis, Please don't take what I said as that this was a completely useless thing and equal to snake oil. That was not my intention at all. I was merely pointing out to Ross the even snake oil can and will make a lot of money if market correctly, regardless of effectiveness. I understand completely about the insurance requirements as I am an agent and we have come across supplement manufacturing in the past. Very stringent stuff.

No no, I completely understood your point and agree with you!. It's sad, in my opinion, but true. It happens all the time in the fitness/bodybuilding industry too.

So is almost every pre-workout product. Companies just add some other misc and possibly effective complementary stuff to new pre-workout products and add fancy labels and claims and keep selling them.

I see where you are coming from. Keep in mind, this was the first version of the product released. Products and brands evolve as they grow. The company has re-done the packaging, and also the formula. There is a version of product coming out now that tastes substantially better (night and day), is sold in powdered drink mix form (1x4in packets) and has a white packaging theme.

Also, the new formula version contains NO caffeine and is based on very high potency herbal extracts which have not yet made it to the FDA grey area list, and likely won't due to the long history of use and safety profile.

Keep in mind that there's only so much the FDA will tolerate, and only so much manufacturers will agree to get involved with, liability insurance companies will cover and distributors will carry. These are all the things that people often overlook, and this creates strict limitations for a company that wants to scale in the mainstream.

This is true! Most products that are major successes in this space (functional beverages/shots etc) are baloney. Good marketing, execution, resources and most importantly - TIMING.

While the product was originally branded in a very taboo fashion, it has since been re-designed. The brand is the same, but the overall appeal is less drug like. You are correct in that when the company test marketed this original version over a year, some of the feedback was that the overall look of the product implied a drug like effect, wheres the actual ingredients were not as exotic. This was not by choice, rather by necessity. The company originally formulated it with some really neat stuff, including DMAA, before the ban.

Since just about every effective and unique stimulant is banned or soon to be banned, the company decided (also based on test marketing data) to reformulate and re-package the brand and product to produce more of a mild and natural benzo-like effect.

This version will be replacing the current one in the next few months. I have tried samples, it is very good. It also tastes SO much better as I had mentioned.

You are right. However, the owner is pretty opposed to selling snake oil. He wants something that works, but also NEEDS to work within the limits of the restrictions placed on the product via FDA, insurance companies, mfg companies etc.

If it were up to him, it would have high mesembrine kanna in it, maybe some phenibut also, in addition to what's currently in the newest version.

They recently picked up a distributor in NZ/AU and they're just completing regulatory approval to get started in NZ (AU will take longer - they're tough!). NZ has a very interesting market for legal highs, given the new laws over there and the youth culture demand for them. Euphorix was able to get classified as their version of a dietary supplement, and NOT a legal high, because this allows for more mass-scaling. However, because of the branding, it will gain appeal from the legal high market.

Dude, I could probably help you tremendously. Send me an email if you are interested, I am the Owner of SSE: [email protected]

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
vz2000
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins