over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TB-500 cures Plantar Fasclitis

Uriah

Registered
I have been praising TB-500 after my six week run curing everything from back problems to healing my elbow that they wanted to do surgery on. What my Wife has experience is nothing short of a miracle. She has battle Plantar Fasclitis for over year now and has tried everything from high end shoes to expensive inserts. She has been on one mg E4D for about three weeks now. Her first week didn't have as much pain, second week after four mile run still icing foot but said did not hurt as bad. Last night after I got home from gym could tell she was very excited. She had run five miles and had no pain whatsoever. Had me push on her foot hard as I could and felt just small amount of discomfort. This is totally shocking for I told her not to get hopes up to high for this type of problem. Just wanted to share in case any one else suffers from this^^

Now I have to get this for sure.
I have really bad plantar fascitis, and it gets 10x worse when I am on tren.
I am going to order some of this on Monday. Thanks for posting.

Great testimonial...

what was your research protocol?

what was your research protocol?

As you probably know Plantar Fasciitis is inflammation of the thick tissue on the bottom of the foot. This tissue is called the plantar fascia. It connects the heel bone to the toes and creates the arch of the foot.
Thymosin Beta 4 has been found to play an important role in protection, regeneration and remodeling of injured or damaged tissues and decreases inflammation. It encourages tissue repair, stretches connective tissue and helps maintain flexibility while also reducing inflammation of tissue in joint.
My Wife being a long distance runner and also active in kickboxing has over the years damaged this area.
I had her stop all running and putting any pressure on the foot with ice 20 mins on and 20 off. Then started her on one mg E4D. I used two mgs for myself however she being so much lighter than myself thought one mg would be sufficient. Remember this is only going on third week but first time in over a year she has not had to suck it up to get through a run and also not limping anymore when getting out of bed in morning. She is not on any pain meds or Ibuprofen. I did not want her running for the first six weeks however I'm at the gym ten to twelve hours a day training people so My hardheaded wife started back on short run second week in.
After her six weeks will put her on one mg E2W then see if can drop to once a month. Will repost her progress after six weeks, then again after one month on maintenance dose. Just talked to her and still no pain so really hoping this will be permanent and hope I have answered your question.

Another victory for tb500 over pain :cool:

I hope this helps because I've had the same issue fir the past year and some say TB500 did nothing and some say BPC-157 is the better choice. I've tried everything out there besides these peptides and if they work I'm going to order asap but I'm curious if the injection needs to be in a specific spot on the foot or if it just needs to be injected. Also can anyone with results post the company they used to get them.

TB500 does not need to be site injected. BPC supposedly doesn't either but I "feel" it works better when getting as close to the injury as possible.
I used the sponsor, Direct on my last purchase

I am thinking about using TB500 buti read someone metioning fish oil, actuality i think it was high dosed omegas , i have the omega xl brand and could not believe it. I went from debilitating platar fascists to some days no pain at all and other just slight pain and thats only been since october 1st. I cant believe how great it has helped me in thst area and i work a job that im on my feet 90% of the dsy walkimg, runing etc, and im so thsnkful to whoever posted about omegas, ill try the TB500 and BPC as well since i have a lot of joint and back injuries fomrom a car accidebt. Hopefully they will with some of tge rest and i can get back to feeling normsl. I tofe my achillies jn twi spots last year and PT was only about 10 weeks which should have been much longer. Or i wish they would have done surgery so if still feels tight even with akl the stretches etc. But im getting there. Im hoping TE, ND,GH, TB, AND BPC really help me progress.so o can get back to normal as possible.

I am thinking about using TB500 buti read someone metioning fish oil, actuality i think it was high dosed omegas , i have the omega xl brand and could not believe it. I went from debilitating platar fascists to some days no pain at all and other just slight pain and thats only been since october 1st. I cant believe how great it has helped me in thst area and i work a job that im on my feet 90% of the dsy walkimg, runing etc, and im so thsnkful to whoever posted about omegas, ill try the TB500 and BPC as well since i have a lot of joint and back injuries fomrom a car accidebt. Hopefully they will with some of tge rest and i can get back to feeling normsl. I tofe my achillies jn twi spots last year and PT was only about 10 weeks which should have been much longer. Or i wish they would have done surgery so if still feels tight even with akl the stretches etc. But im getting there. Im hoping TE, ND,GH, TB, AND BPC really help me progress.so o can get back to normal as possible.
Find a good tested TB/BPC vendor for your research.
It really does work wonders. Make sure to take tons of collagen with it as well. You’ll notice it work. It’s been my go to for many years.

Find a good tested TB/BPC vendor for your research.
It really does work wonders. Make sure to take tons of collagen with it as well. You’ll notice it work. It’s been my go to for many years.
Thank you for the advice. I use to know everything there was to know about peptides and used a lot of them but its been years since ive even thought anout them. Do you have anyone you recommend? If not ill do some research. Im ama,ed at how the omegas are working for me but i think my body is in need of collagen badly and im not sute the best way to get it, is it orally bio available? Im probably going to start sone gh again just for the collagen but if i can easily get it in otjer ways ill do that as well. My wife makes smoothies daily with a hefty dose of collagen, i always question how much is actually being used by the body when taken orally but i guess that would be simple to look up as well. But i definitely need the peptode combo, i spent a life time of playing sports, lifting, and a very physically demanding job so im starting to feel old when im only 45, but have had my share of injuries. They just dont seem to like to heal like they use to, and i would still lift and play sports injured, same with work, but these days i actually have to take time to heal up. Lots of resons im sure but im trying to find a good peptide source, but ive been out of the peptide game so long when i came back looking sarms trippeled as well as peptides have increased a littke. Im doing some general research to see if the way i use to use them is still the best way, but ive yet to use TB or BPC.

I have been praising TB-500 after my six week run curing everything from back problems to healing my elbow that they wanted to do surgery on. What my Wife has experience is nothing short of a miracle. She has battle Plantar Fasclitis for over year now and has tried everything from high end shoes to expensive inserts. She has been on one mg E4D for about three weeks now. Her first week didn't have as much pain, second week after four mile run still icing foot but said did not hurt as bad. Last night after I got home from gym could tell she was very excited. She had run five miles and had no pain whatsoever. Had me push on her foot hard as I could and felt just small amount of discomfort. This is totally shocking for I told her not to get hopes up to high for this type of problem. Just wanted to share in case any one else suffers from this^^
This is going to make me try this, but i still need to research a source. Just high dosed omegas has worked wonders on my plantar fascitis but to get some back pain relief end possibly some tennis elbow relief id be in disbelief. Thanks for the post, i know have hope.

Update to this thread. I've have always had a CRP level of .2-.5. On keto it reached .7.
I recently did an experiment with tb500 due to a meniscus tear. I was doing 2-4mg ED. I was also taking 200mg test cyp(pharm) a week and 3ius growth(goldtrope). I had a 5.0 CRp score after about 8 weeks. Pulled the TB and retested 4 weeks later and was back to .4
I definitely could of had an underlying illness that my body was fighting or a fluke. I'm headed back in a couple weeks to get it retested with the same tb500 dose. I'll update.

It was probably me! It was quite awhile back and IRBC I posted my findings on other boards. I had mentioned that I used between 6000-8000mg divided in equal doses with each meal and was mainly using it to see how it would do on cholesterol but found it cured my severe plantar fasciitis! Which was killing my feet back then.

Glad to hear that it helped you as well!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BigKev6153
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws