over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test-E question/ Cycle length

Ironhorse

Registered
I am running a straight TEST-E cycle. I was going to run 10 weeks at 500mgs. But last week I bumped up to 750mgs. I was hoping to run the cycle for an extra 4 weeks. So now I would be doing a 14 week cycle. The last 4 weeks I would taper down to 250mg being my last injection followed by Nolva PCT. Do you guys see a problem with adding the extra 4 weeks???

I am 4 weeks in now. I have went from 230lbs to 250lbs. TWENTY POUNDS IN FOUR WEEKS!!!!!

Healthwise, I see no problem. A 14 week cycle isn't that long. The question I do have though, is this. Is this your first cycle? If it is and your dose is that high and you're going for that many weeks, it isn't really necessary. If it's your first time, I think you should have just done 200 mg/week for 10 weeks.

Yes it is my first cycle. 200mg seems kind of low. I hope im not way out of range by doing 750mg I did several prohormone cycles before this.

Twenty pounds in 4 weeks means you're holding a LOT of water!

It's HIGHLY unlikely that you've gained 20 lbs of muscle, and even to gain 20 lbs of fat would require overeating by 2500+ calories a day.

I'd recommend getting on some Arimidex (.25 mg twice daily), and Nolvadex (20-40 mg daily) now, or this water weight gain is going to continue. This has probably already increased your blood pressure significantly. I'd aslo be very careful about the sodium in your diet, and keep this to a minimum.

I also think 750, and even 500 mg is way too much for a first (or even second) cycle. A number of the more experienced guys like BBJ have said this as well, but no one seems to want to pay attention to this advice. Prohormones are not at all the same as real AAS - the dosages are not eqivalent - 200 mg of prohormones is not anything like 200 mg of AAS.

Well, whatever you do, Ironhorse, at least take Dad's advice and get on the arimidex and nolva. That much water retention isn't healthy. High bp can cause a lot of problems.

I do not feel like i'm holding a ton of water. I'm losing body fat like crazy. I'm eating super clean and every two hours. I really feel like my diet is dialed in too. I am going to return to the 500mg dose though.

Ironhorse,

Why not consider doing an 8 week cycle this time?
Start the Arimidex and Nolvadex now, and keep it going for at least 4 weeks after yuor last shot (6 weeks would be even better!).
This will minimize the potential sides, teach you how to retain the gains you make, rather than just giving them back as so many beginners do (including me when I started out).
There's no point in gaining 20-30 lbs only to give half of it or more back. This happens in the lag time between when the AAS stops going in, and yuor body catches up. The longer you're on, the harder your HPT axis is going to be shut down, and thus the longer you'll take to normalize.
I'd also consider some Clomiphene and HCG when your shots stop.
Think: If you did three 8-week cycles in a year (which is pushing it), and could RETAIN 10-12 lbs per cycle, you'd be up 30-36+ lbs at the end of the year.

Just some things to consider, and the move back down to 500 mg is a smart one!

Anytime

Happy to help anytime!

Dad

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws