yms-GIF-210x65-SB
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PCDC(phosphatidylcholinedeoxycholate)-lipodissolve!

muscledoc1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hi all,i was researching quite a bit about this fat dissolving injection treatment-and can only see amazing things on it.was thinking on trying it there a site that actually sells it and the price isnt that bad($490.00 for 10 sessions kit!)-it comes with everything you need and instructions ofcourse,doesnt seem too complicated at all to do by yourself,and results are amazing and permanent.the site is www.zipmed.net anyone heard about them?

I do know that ive read some posts where people did it on their own and the results were not too good. The people ended up with dimples or indentations in their skin where the lipodissolve was applied, the fat loss was not spread out evenly. Seems like there is an art to how to apply it and it takes experience.

I did a little research on it...the results vary greatly. Also, sides varied from person to person. It's not FDA approved b/c there haven't been enough studies done on it yet (some are in the works). It's banned in some countries, whereas it has been used for "decades" I believe in Germany.

google or search pubmed: phosphatidylcholine deoxycholate

The reward outweighs the risk for some, but like with gear, you won't know how it will affect you specifically until you try.

It certainly is appealing. If Santa is good this year, I may give it a try.

Actually it is FDA approved,many plastic surgeons do treat their patients as a regular office visit just like botox.(a visit costs anywhere from $350-$500).

I ordered a home kit from lipostabil-diy.com and it DIDNT work for me... i even went to a real Dr and had him do it... it was only $200 to see how a professional did it.... plus i asked question after question about it considering i did a shit load of research. in fact i still have about 10 cc left... it DID NOT work for me at all... the docs injections as well as my own... considering the kit you order it will send it with a bunch of stuff to "add in" like ingredients to numb it where you inject but the pain is not that great in the first place... leave all that out as its not needed.... the Dr i went to injects straight Phosphatidylcholine.... so if you have the option dont buy the kit but just the lipostabil (Phosphatidylcholine) by itself...it didnt work for me but for some it does... good luck and i will be looking forward to how it works out for you!!!!

I ordered a home kit from lipostabil-diy.com and it DIDNT work for me... i even went to a real Dr and had him do it... it was only $200 to see how a professional did it.... plus i asked question after question about it considering i did a shit load of research. in fact i still have about 10 cc left... it DID NOT work for me at all... the docs injections as well as my own... considering the kit you order it will send it with a bunch of stuff to "add in" like ingredients to numb it where you inject but the pain is not that great in the first place... leave all that out as its not needed.... the Dr i went to injects straight Phosphatidylcholine.... so if you have the option dont buy the kit but just the lipostabil (Phosphatidylcholine) by itself...it didnt work for me but for some it does... good luck and i will be looking forward to how it works out for you!!!!

Can it be injected with a slin pin if you load from the back ?Ive had 50cc for a couple of years and thought about using it on my lower abs , maybe even between my abs to make them stand out more.Is the bruising bad and on a scale of 1 to 10 how bad was the pain ?

Yes, thats the size of the pin that actually comes with the kit.... i didnt bruise at all it was just a lil red where it was injected like if someone slapped you on loose skin... as far as the pain goes.... 6 maybe... i was expecting it to be pretty painful after reading comments but those were mostly from women and honestly it wasnt bad at all.... if it is painful to you take a pain killer but not one that is an anti-inflammatory and youll be just fine. if you want more info, I.E. injection sites and what not PM me and ill tell you how the DR did it and how my kit told me too then you can decide... hope this is helpful!!! take care

Thanks!-interesting to see others that used it,i was actually was going to order the lipostabil(just phosphatidylcholine by itself)-like you reccomend.

I was under the understanding the FDA was going to be pulling this off the market because it does absolutely jack shit.

Have to look more into that, as one plastics doc told me this not to long back.

it's funny i just saw a commercial on tv about the stuff and was getting online to look up what the stuff is all about ...... clicked on new posts and this thread was on top

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
arbor shrooms
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins