mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Bloodwork that the board wanted to see is here. How long before I drop dead?

Curious what's the back story about you feeling the need to post be to prove your healthy did you miss a thread? You don't owe anyone proof your healthy or s pic no matter how bad they want it, no is the most powerful word in the English language. *,your tiny/fat let's see pics you scared " can be answered with a no or just ignored lol.

But since you posted, I'd say potassium out of range and a poor a1c could be an issue, did the doctor seem concerned?
Have you ever posted a pic? You seem to be projecting a bit of resentment from the looks of this post. It’s alright man, not everyone can be a bodybuilder, we need folks like you for the bikini class. 👙

Have you ever posted a pic? You seem to be projecting a bit of resentment from the looks of this post. It’s alright man, not everyone can be a bodybuilder, we need folks like you for the bikini class. 👙
It’s a waste of energy on your part. The cold blooded qbkiller with a body count of zero has no shame.

It wouldn’t matter if you said it to his face. The self delusion is extremely strong in this one.

This is also his only social outlet, he’ll never leave because this is everything. so he’ll just keep doing what he does. Over analyze, make no progress, and garner pity.

But hey! To each their own, right!
🤣

And this isn’t anything I haven’t said to him already.

Thanks for the responses. What’s the best way to raise ferritin?
We’re not getting back to this crap. Myself and others here have told you exactly what to do and you turn around and ask how to raise ferritin… 😂

The best way to raise ferritin in this case is to learn how to read.

Those are some grainy ass pictures.

You’re actually a pretty healthy guy based on your blood work (only one metric). They ran regular CRP which is very low and a good thing. Homocysteine is in range. Your LDL and HDL are good and almost at a 2:1.

Your RBC numbers are off which my guess is likely due to hydration, breathing (do you snore or have sleep apnea?) and low ferritin which tell me your inflammation levels are all really in check and you likely don’t have anything acute or chronic.

I’d add more water, a beef liver supplement, raw cacao (2tbsp daily), and keep focusing on weight loss. This will help bring things back into balance.

Very surprised they didn’t include glucose in this blood panel. It’s part of a CMP so the doctor must have marked up the request sheet individually.

I’d still get an echo, nuclear stress test or CPET done, and a CT calcium score (best $99 you’ll ever spend).
Low ferritin is a sign that inflammation levels are low?

Low ferritin is a sign that inflammation levels are low?
It can be one of many used to determine it. High ferritin can be an indicator of inflammation along with high CRP. Inflammation and iron are closely correlated together in the body.

In his case his ferritin is low along with other inflammatory markers which means a healthy inflammation response based on the blood work.

So he needs to stop giving blood and add the items I mentioned to pull his ferritin and RBC counts back up.

I hope these bloods are a lesson to some of the health fearmongers here since some were telling him go to the ER and get checked out immediately, your RHR means you're about to die, you need XYZ tests immediately, etc.

Sorry for the bad quality screenshots yesterday. I took pictures of the printouts and I’m also going to start taking 9 mgs of iron per day. Here are the better quality pix.

Attachments

• IMG_2856.jpeg
    IMG_2856.jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 59
Do you have sleep apnea? I see a really high RDW there which could be indicative of it but it could also be high because you're anemic, so I'm not sure.

I'd be a little more aggressive with raising your ferritin than 9mg of iron tbh. You are REALLY deficient. Make sure the iron you use is the bisglycinate form, easily the most effective.

I actually think resolving your severe iron deficiency could solve a lot of your other problems. That can also raise heart rate. It explains a lot.

Definitely listen to what Stewie told you.

Most of your values that are off are just over or just under the reference range - you could test again right now and they could very well be in range.

The only real concerning thing is platelets (way too high) and ferritin (way too low). Ferritin is likely due to too many blood donations (no bodybuilders should be donating blood). Platelets could be tied to that but typically you see hematocrit rebound sky high with continued blood donations.

It's worth trying to get platelets down as that's the thing most tied to clotting. Other than that your bloods are pretty good. It's a shame how guys jumped on you and made you think you were about to die.

Your estimated osmolality was good at 288.90mOsm/kg. Given so, you were sufficiently hydrated at the time of your labs. In which won't +/- effect your erythrocytes or indices values.

Of note, there is an association that has been established, in the presence of microcytosis (the state you're in now) venous thrombosis can occur.

For the clarity of conversation, understandable association is not causation. But you are in that category.

Something I've mentioned several times over the years about punching your iron- ferritin in the dirt. This muddy's the water for DNA replication. Iron is an essential cofactor for DNA replication. You want to epigenetically fuk something up, this is a good way to do it.

Stop haphazardly phlebotomizing.

Do you have sleep apnea? I see a really high RDW there which could be indicative of it but it could also be high because you're anemic, so I'm not sure.

I'd be a little more aggressive with raising your ferritin than 9mg of iron tbh. You are REALLY deficient. Make sure the iron you use is the bisglycinate form, easily the most effective.

I actually think resolving your severe iron deficiency could solve a lot of your other problems. That can also raise heart rate. It explains a lot.

Definitely listen to what Stewie told you.
As you know RDW isn't specific to any single diagnosis, but you are correct. It's useful for several different differential diagnosis.

Sorry for the bad quality screenshots yesterday. I took pictures of the printouts and I’m also going to start taking 9 mgs of iron per day. Here are the better quality pix.
Do you take a proton pump inhibitor for acid reflux?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DPlywood
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws