advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Bloodwork that the board wanted to see is here. How long before I drop dead?

What other medications or supplements do you use? I assume a statin is one thing but which one and what dose? Also did you eat before having the labs drawn?
I was fasting when my blood was drawn but I took my morning GH along with my prescription 40 mgs of fluoxetine, 10 mgs of amlodipine, 100 mgs of losartan and 25 mgs of hydrochlorothiazide.

Before I go to bed I take 20 mg atorvastatin, 1 mg clonazepam, 500 mgs of metformin along with the 20 mg of omeprazole.

I was fasting when my blood was drawn but I took my morning GH along with my prescription 40 mgs of fluoxetine, 10 mgs of amlodipine, 100 mgs of losartan and 25 mgs of hydrochlorothiazide.

Before I go to bed I take 20 mg atorvastatin, 1 mg clonazepam, 500 mgs of metformin along with the 20 mg of omeprazole.
Sadly enough this is a pretty common drug list for the average over weight person and many bodybuilders.

The statin is helping keep your lipids and CRP numbers where they are.

But the fact that the medications still aren’t balancing out your issues or symptoms more accurately means that something has to change- it’s that simple.

I personally don’t think you’re taking a crazy amount of gear. This leads us back to diet, cardio and lifestyle. You’re either going to have to change the amount of body fat you’re carrying or you’re going to likely have to medicate more to maintain balance.

I still strongly suggest cardiac testing knowing everything even if it gives nothing but peace of mind. Heart health should be one if not the top priority IMO. Along with no more blood dumps as we’ve all said. You’re just creating a new problem while trying to cover up another one when you do blood dumps.

But at the end of the day health and medicine are simple. We each have to decide what we are willing to do, but more importantly acknowledge what we are NOT willing to change or give up. The sooner you or anyone gets real about that the sooner you can aim to get back to balance.

If you’re not willing to do cardio or stay low in bodyfat then you’re going to have to choose supplements or medicine changes which come with their own set of possible side effects. But the sooner people come to terms with those answers, the quicker you find solutions.

Where doctors and patients dance at IMO is when the patient isn’t willing to be truthful on what they’re willing to do and what they’re not willing to give up. Period.

I take omeprazole for heartburn sometimes.
Do some research. PPI's taken on a more regular basis can cause malabsorption of iron (as well other vitamins and minerals) in a big way, causing anemia and other deficiencies. I thought it was worth mentioning. I had a similar issue recently from taking pantaprozole. I had to figure it out on my own because my doctor was oblivious...

I’d still get an echo, nuclear stress test or CPET done, and a CT calcium score (best $99 you’ll ever spend).
Where can you order CT calcium and echo without script? I thought at least CT calcium you could but I can't find anything near me... Philly-ish

Where can you order CT calcium and echo without script? I thought at least CT calcium you could but I can't find anything near me... Philly-ish
You’ll need an order for both of them now. Used to the CT calcium score didn’t but most imaging centers are requiring them now.

You can use a telehealth cardiology service if you don’t have a good local cardiologist.

Heartbeat Health is one of the larger ones currently. They also partner with Cleerly for anyone who wants to dive a bit deeper with a CT angiogram.

Sadly enough this is a pretty common drug list for the average over weight person and many bodybuilders.

The statin is helping keep your lipids and CRP numbers where they are.

But the fact that the medications still aren’t balancing out your issues or symptoms more accurately means that something has to change- it’s that simple.

I personally don’t think you’re taking a crazy amount of gear. This leads us back to diet, cardio and lifestyle. You’re either going to have to change the amount of body fat you’re carrying or you’re going to likely have to medicate more to maintain balance.

I still strongly suggest cardiac testing knowing everything even if it gives nothing but peace of mind. Heart health should be one if not the top priority IMO. Along with no more blood dumps as we’ve all said. You’re just creating a new problem while trying to cover up another one when you do blood dumps.

But at the end of the day health and medicine are simple. We each have to decide what we are willing to do, but more importantly acknowledge what we are NOT willing to change or give up. The sooner you or anyone gets real about that the sooner you can aim to get back to balance.

If you’re not willing to do cardio or stay low in bodyfat then you’re going to have to choose supplements or medicine changes which come with their own set of possible side effects. But the sooner people come to terms with those answers, the quicker you find solutions.

Where doctors and patients dance at IMO is when the patient isn’t willing to be truthful on what they’re willing to do and what they’re not willing to give up. Period.

All jokes aside BBxtreme is genuinely doing a lot to help you here @powerlifter1983 and you need to treat this seriously.

In my experience people don't really realise how bad it is until after they've had a major cardiovascular event which irreversiblely changed their lives. By that time it's either too late, or they're dead.

Beverly ultra 40 I've heard. Raises iron which is stored ferritin isn't it? Anyway I took it when mine was in the trash from not eating during tax season. I keep hearing of regular family members with super low iron, coincidence? Anyway assuming raising iron raises ferritin, I can take like 10 ultra 4os in one gulp and that's so grams of protein. Probably not healthy but I over due stuff, that's my thing

Meant 20 grams of protein, 2 grams in each liver pill that's coated and shrunken 1/4rh the size. More interested in what stewie thought it would do to iron and or ferritin and how fast. But it's made mine super high in the past and it's and old school trick supposedly

Sorry for the bad quality screenshots yesterday. I took pictures of the printouts and I’m also going to start taking 9 mgs of iron per day. Here are the better quality pix.

I still cannot understand how some of you have such low creatinine. I mean don't get me wrong it's great! It just amazes me. Mine always steadily rose with muscle gain from .8 as a 180 pound high school sprinter to 1.4 as a 250 pound bodybuilder back to 1.2 as a 220 pound older guy on trt and down to 1.1 as I got down to 210 pounds. My cystatin c is right on the money, all urine tests great (including 24 hour screen) but hot damn I don't understand why so many of you have such low creatinine. Again, it's freaking awesome because you don't have to get 5,000 other tests like I do to make sure.

Your lipids are really good, are you on any statins or anything like that?

I take first thing in the morning 40 mgs of fluoxetine, 10 mgs of amlodipine, 100 mgs of losartan and 25 mgs of hydrochlorothiazide.

I take first thing in the morning 40 mgs of fluoxetine, 10 mgs of amlodipine, 100 mgs of losartan and 25 mgs of hydrochlorothiazide.

Thanks and sorry I posted this before the page refreshed and I saw you already commented lol.

Meant 20 grams of protein, 2 grams in each liver pill that's coated and shrunken 1/4rh the size. More interested in what stewie thought it would do to iron and or ferritin and how fast. But it's made mine super high in the past and it's and old school trick supposedly
1704385785434.png Just to be nitpicky :They are just shy of 1g of protein per tablet. If you have a scale toss 20 of them on there and it will be about 20g weight. They can compress tablets but that will not change the weight and 1g of protein will always weight 1g on earth.

Whichever method you choose to regain traction on getting your iron/ferritin in a healthy range. If by way of supplemental iron (several different types) dose EOD rather than daily. One last little tidbit of suggestion, be conscientious of blending certain food-food choices. Some foods don't pair too well when trying to incorporate iron enriched meals with other foods. This can limit the amount of iron being absorbed.

You are big pharma's dream customer...LOL

Fuck all that I would never take all that shit. I take no year-round medications other than TRT. Just exercise and eat right.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity