over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

18 IU a day and 5g gear test and mast

During a few past Christmases when Leo joined us for dinner at my family’s house, I mentioned an old link from a radio show featuring John Romano, Lee Priest, and Nasser, discussing Nasser's drug regimen, which included 18iu of HGH daily and up to 5g of test. From this information, Leo made a YouTube video. Did you borrow this dosage from there, Chase?

WS

During a few past Christmases when Leo joined us for dinner at my family’s house, I mentioned an old link from a radio show featuring John Romano, Lee Priest, and Nasser, discussing Nasser's drug regimen, which included 18iu of HGH daily and up to 5g of test. From this information, Leo made a YouTube video. Did you borrow this dosage from there, Chase?

WS
Chase is far from the first person to use 18+ IU GH, let alone 5g of gear. I doubt this video had any influence on his decision. Also Leo is, or should I say was, a fucking 🤡. Not sorry.

I have to told this to luki already but there is a 212 competitor that uses 7 grams off season and 9 grams contest .. this is directly from the source who sponsors him and has seen the program.. the program is sent to the source and he fills the order.. this does not include slin and gh which fluctuates between 10 to 15 ius of the gh.. again not including thyroid etc. And btw the guy is having major issues but still pushing..

I have to told this to luki already but there is a 212 competitor that uses 7 grams off season and 9 grams contest .. this is directly from the source who sponsors him and has seen the program.. the program is sent to the source and he fills the order.. this does not include slin and gh which fluctuates between 10 to 15 ius of the gh.. again not including thyroid etc. And btw the guy is having major issues but still pushing..
Would you mind sharing what major issues he's facing?

The doses are obviously very high but is he just ignoring bad blood work and continuing to push?

The doses are obviously very high but is he just ignoring bad blood work and continuing to push?
Yes.. ignoring for the most part.. the issue of keeping blood thin has been mentioned quite a bit.. tough to get any decent BP numbers based on blood thickness.. hdl of 0.. kidney function compromised . The list goes on. His idea of a break is off season 7 grams..

Yes.. ignoring for the most part.. the issue of keeping blood thin has been mentioned quite a bit.. tough to get any decent BP numbers based on blood thickness.. hdl of 0.. kidney function compromised . The list goes on. His idea of a break is off season 7 grams..
That's a shame considering how easy it is to monitor so many of our health markers these days. Hopefully he gets his head out of the sand before he ends up in a position he can't come back from. I don't judge anybody for the doses they use, if you can handle 7 grams of gear, all the power to you, but it doesn't seem like this individual's body can actually handle it.

Incase anyone is wondering “how do I know when I’ve taken it too far”.

This 👆🏻 is when you’ve taken it too far IMO.

This may come as a shock to many of you but this is not an isolated case - many are pushing hard despite serious health problems.

when a lot of money and above all ambition are involved common sense ceases to exist.

This may come as a shock to many of you but this is not an isolated case - many are pushing hard despite serious health problems.

when a lot of money and above all ambition are involved common sense ceases to exist.

I 100% believe this likely happens more often than it should. It just leaves me scratching my head, but you're right, money and ambition will blind a lot of people and that's not only directed at bodybuilders.

Not a shock to me. I've seen it myself. My 'friend' (we had a falling out) and I were going to a meeting and there was 4 or 5 cement steps up to the main door sidewalk and he was sweating like an animal, dragging over 300lbs. He was using 7 grams, GH, and slin (includes 200mg anadrol/day). He showed me his comprehensive once and I was surprised he was still alive. That's when I realized this happens a lot. And this was 10 years ago.

Then you currently got 150lb guys (young guys) on tik tok promoting SEOs and tren. I suppose they can live how they want but I think that's crazy.

Junky mentality …

Not a shock to me. I've seen it myself. My 'friend' (we had a falling out) and I were going to a meeting and there was 4 or 5 cement steps up to the main door sidewalk and he was sweating like an animal, dragging over 300lbs. He was using 7 grams, GH, and slin (includes 200mg anadrol/day). He showed me his comprehensive once and I was surprised he was still alive. That's when I realized this happens a lot. And this was 10 years ago.

Then you currently got 150lb guys (young guys) on tik tok promoting SEOs and tren. I suppose they can live how they want but I think that's crazy.
I see so much bloodwork from bodybuilders and TBH it cracks me up when guys start a thread on here asking if they’re going to live with a marker being 5-10 points out of range.

On one hand I think “they’re responsible as hell”, but on the other I think “they’re so innocent”.

The majority of national level or extreme bodybuilders who show me their blood work are one small thing away from an ER visit. They’re on beta blockers, BP meds, diuretics, have had surgeries nobody knows about, having to use insulin with most meals, taking some sort of pain med, sleep meds and can barely breath walking around. They’re a walking pharmacy.

They’re not looking for anyone to tell them how to correct it all. All they want is someone to tell them how to keep doing what they are- tren year round, orals, more HGH etc. They know, they just don’t care.

Again there are levels to this and that’s just a few above what I would ever be willing to do. But when you see these guys and talk to them, you get it. There is nothing else behind their eyes but the obsession of this sport and its worth every damn bit of it to them.

I like living and believe there’s a much better/smarter way, but to each their own. I always aim to be objective on this subject and tell both sides. This is the other side. It’s very real.

As someone said above, it’s almost like a junkie. You don’t understand them, and they don’t understand you.

I 100% believe this likely happens more often than it should. It just leaves me scratching my head, but you're right, money and ambition will blind a lot of people and that's not only directed at bodybuilders.
I met a guy in Vegas once that was on 3 grams of test and barely trained or ate. He was obsessed with traps so he trained them a lot, but I don't think he ever trained legs in his life. Basically ate like a slob (one huge fast food meal a day) and drank vodka all the time. So it isn't just serious people using huge amounts, and THAT'S what's crazy to me.

People that have zero dedication to the lifestyle but take tons of drugs. I'll never understand that...

Chase is far from the first person to use 18+ IU GH, let alone 5g of gear. I doubt this video had any influence on his decision. Also Leo is, or should I say was, a fucking 🤡. Not sorry.
It just caught my attention that this was said years ago, and it brought back memories of the dosages that Nasser said he took. I was just curious. In that same interview Nasser is I believe saying Lou took over 30iu later in his career when he came back. Matching the doses for these two compounds exactly, when people for years have been saying otherwise like Lee in that interview. You have guys like Paul Borresen going up to 10+grams.

WS

I see so much bloodwork from bodybuilders and TBH it cracks me up when guys start a thread on here asking if they’re going to live with a marker being 5-10 points out of range.

On one hand I think “they’re responsible as hell”, but on the other I think “they’re so innocent”.

The majority of national level or extreme bodybuilders who show me their blood work are one small thing away from an ER visit. They’re on beta blockers, BP meds, diuretics, have had surgeries nobody knows about, having to use insulin with most meals, taking some sort of pain med, sleep meds and can barely breath walking around. They’re a walking pharmacy.

They’re not looking for anyone to tell them how to correct it all. All they want is someone to tell them how to keep doing what they are- tren year round, orals, more HGH etc. They know, they just don’t care.

Again there are levels to this and that’s just a few above what I would ever be willing to do. But when you see these guys and talk to them, you get it. There is nothing else behind their eyes but the obsession of this sport and its worth every damn bit of it to them.

I like living and believe there’s a much better/smarter way, but to each their own. I always aim to be objective on this subject and tell both sides. This is the other side. It’s very real.

As someone said above, it’s almost like a junkie. You don’t understand them, and they don’t understand you.
💯 Truth

Angel Calderon?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity