over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anxiety and depression

I've experienced anxiety and depression both. I feel like TRT has helped my depression dramatically. I have used Prozac and Paxil in the past but ditched both due to side effects. Anxiety I still suffer from sometimes. It sucks too because it can hit u for no reason out of nowhere even when life is going great. I don't use anything to treat it other than some indica cannabis from time to time. I was prescribed Xanax for awhile and it worked like a charm but my doctor wanted me to jump through hoops to get it and I refused to do it.
I’ll say this when. I went off for fertility I was depressed and MISERABLE, a few days back on I felt alive again. Test is an awesome antidepressant even for chics at a long ester very low dose is solid. Libido going up is great for everyone. Do you microdose your indica?

Reactions: D2
I have significant TBI from my previous job..they were treating me for PTSD for a while until they eventually did a brain scan..

I made probably over 30 videos over a few years telling my kids goodbye..once I got those scans my wife used her network(she’s a heart surgeon) to get me the help I needed.

My newest scans show I have made huge progress in brain health..I went from having a 60 year olds brain at 33 to a 25 year olds brain shape at 37
Mind blowing, very awesome to hear on the turn around man.

I haven't tried it but I bet this stack can work well, if baclofen is very similar to phenibut as they say. What kind of doctor prescribed the backofen though? What was the indication on the prescription?
i dont need presciption in my country. actually it is inreasing GABA activity in your brain which reduce abnormal level of transmitters in your brain. your brain relax a lot. the key is to lower transmitter that are more than enough level. those transmitters cause anxiety depression anger obsession etc. then you add one SSRI to increase serotonin.

Man I take sertraline, lorazapam, quetiapine, trazodone metoprolol for anxiety that is absolutely horrible. Like when I go somewhere with a lot of people I got to be drugged out of my mind.
I also have major .depression, the pills help but I am like a robot. I really don't care about anything at all, I am not suicidal at all but nothing feels good. The main thing I care about is being alone. I need a few days a week to recharge in my bed alone.... I literally can work from there. It just seems to be getting worse...or more likely I am waking up to the fact that its been bad for too long.

I still manage to do an hour of cardio a day and lately have been slacking on my meals most days, Im 45 so who cares but its not ideal. I had surgery on my shoulder a few months ago and got about two more months until I can lift so I think.that's been a contributing factor. But I should be getting as lean as possible to rebound from but I am not

Anyway I been on everything there is over the years except for drugs that increase dopamine. I am going to talk to my psych this coming week and am going to see if she can prescribe some. If not I am going to get some prami and see how that goes. Then find a new doc. I literally have nothing to lose if it doesn't work and I got some extra seroquel on hand in case it drives me nuts. But I am totally at a loss here. I literally don't want to talk to anyone so I been heading to the gym at different times to avoid the relationships I've managed to hang on to.

Anyway (un)cool story bro I know but I am hoping this makes me.feel something but I doubt it.
just try baclofen with one of ssri. you will thank me in just 3 days. 10mg baclofen 3 times a day

i dont need presciption in my country. actually it is inreasing GABA activity in your brain which reduce abnormal level of transmitters in your brain. your brain relax a lot. the key is to lower transmitter that are more than enough level. those transmitters cause anxiety depression anger obsession etc. then you add one SSRI to increase serotonin.
That's bizarre. Baclofen is a muscle relaxer typically used in MS patients and works for chronic muscle spasms/spinal cord issues. I suppose easing pain would lead to less depression/anxiety but I never really heard of it used specifically for anxiety/depression.

That's bizarre. Baclofen is a muscle relaxer typically used in MS patients and works for chronic muscle spasms/spinal cord issues. I suppose easing pain would lead to less depression/anxiety but I never really heard of it used specifically for anxiety/depression.

Man I take sertraline, lorazapam, quetiapine, trazodone metoprolol for anxiety that is absolutely horrible. Like when I go somewhere with a lot of people I got to be drugged out of my mind.
I also have major .depression, the pills help but I am like a robot. I really don't care about anything at all, I am not suicidal at all but nothing feels good. The main thing I care about is being alone. I need a few days a week to recharge in my bed alone.... I literally can work from there. It just seems to be getting worse...or more likely I am waking up to the fact that its been bad for too long.

I still manage to do an hour of cardio a day and lately have been slacking on my meals most days, Im 45 so who cares but its not ideal. I had surgery on my shoulder a few months ago and got about two more months until I can lift so I think.that's been a contributing factor. But I should be getting as lean as possible to rebound from but I am not

Anyway I been on everything there is over the years except for drugs that increase dopamine. I am going to talk to my psych this coming week and am going to see if she can prescribe some. If not I am going to get some prami and see how that goes. Then find a new doc. I literally have nothing to lose if it doesn't work and I got some extra seroquel on hand in case it drives me nuts. But I am totally at a loss here. I literally don't want to talk to anyone so I been heading to the gym at different times to avoid the relationships I've managed to hang on to.

Anyway (un)cool story bro I know but I am hoping this makes me.feel something but I doubt it.
Holy crap! This is exactly me right now to a tee 😟

If I suggested wanting to try this to my psychiatrist he would punch me in the face.

Sorry to hear that bro, if I find anything that works I will post it up and you please do the same!
I’m taking welbutrin 150mg - haven’t really felt anything Yet. It’s been only a few weeks. Was on Prozac with it and it killed my sex drive and I felt even more off
So for now welbutrin - the sheer fatigue and tiredness in the morning especially is very difficult
Thanks and good luck brother

How long have you been on the Prozac for? And do you find it helps with anxiety?
I dropped the Wellbutrin had a legit panic attack that led to the emergency room, thought I was having a heart attack.

Just recently tried stopping prozac after month and a half i was a mess, couldnt eat, so anxious. Started it back up and it all went away....guess i actually need it

been on it since 2018 when I went to rehab.

I’m taking welbutrin 150mg - haven’t really felt anything Yet. It’s been only a few weeks. Was on Prozac with it and it killed my sex drive and I felt even more off
So for now welbutrin - the sheer fatigue and tiredness in the morning especially is very difficult
Thanks and good luck brother

I was taking 150mg/x2 wellbutrin and 40mg prozac, I've been off for about 1 year, but I'm bout to start back up maybe lowering the prozac to 20mg. Reflecting back the drugs didn't cure depression or anxiety but definitely made my mood more stable (able to handle depressive events).

When I first started wellbutrin, it really felt like low grade coke, I was all cracked up. It definitely doesn't help anxiety, but gets me pretty amped up. If I don't take it I have no energy at all. The negatives of Prozac is that it makes your orgasm feel pretty bland.

The only thing that’s helped my anxiety is klonopin and lexapro. I’ve been on both for probably close to 10 years. But I only use the klonopin when I absolutely need it.

I was taking 150mg/x2 wellbutrin and 40mg prozac, I've been off for about 1 year, but I'm bout to start back up maybe lowering the prozac to 20mg. Reflecting back the drugs didn't cure depression or anxiety but definitely made my mood more stable (able to handle depressive events).

When I first started wellbutrin, it really felt like low grade coke, I was all cracked up. It definitely doesn't help anxiety, but gets me pretty amped up. If I don't take it I have no energy at all. The negatives of Prozac is that it makes your orgasm feel pretty bland.
dude! me too regarding the Wellbutrin felt like fucking adderall the first month then boom insane panic attack while I was driving to a different city.

dude! me too regarding the Wellbutrin felt like fucking adderall the first month then boom insane panic attack while I was driving to a different city.
I’ve heard more bad than good about Wellbutrin

I don't have depression but I have anxiety. THC (edibles) helps a lot, but it's hard to function when you're high. The only thing that makes me feel good and also helps me get things done, is bromantane. It's a subtle boost, but I like it.

Man Wellbutrin and abilify both made me progressively angrier until I felt like I'd lose my shit if I took another dose.

Talking to the right people..and most of the people I feel comfortable talking too and like me/like how I used to be and a sealed vault when it comes to this shit.

The two items you said a couple posts ago changed my life. I am hoping to work with MAPS and push for more clinical trials in the United States. In my years of working in mental health, it was the first time i felt that we finally have a weapon that can change lives.

Baclofen is a dark horse in addiction and MH treatment. It has some very unique properties. Hold that thought, let me find my Addiction studies folder from my capstone project.

The effects of baclofen in the treatment of alcohol dependence have been thoroughly described by a physician suffering from AUD, Olivier Ameisen, who reported the cure of his alcohol dependence with a high dose of baclofen, first in an article published in 2005, then later in a book published in 2008 (3, 14). He reported that, in his case, the dose of 270 mg/day produced a state of “complete indifference” toward alcohol. Indifference is not an operational concept in addictology. It is nevertheless a concept that should be taken into consideration.

The state of indifference is not transitory when the effective dose of baclofen is maintained: on the contrary, it is very long lasting, and people completely indifferent to alcohol can generally stop baclofen after one or a few years of treatment, and they most often do not relapse (as if all memories associated with alcohol had vanished). This differs from those who have been cured by using other methods, for whom abstinence most generally requires a lot of effort, and for whom craving for alcohol often returns when they resume some alcohol drinking or see alcohol cues. However, all AUD patients treated with baclofen do not reach such a state of complete indifference. My experience (more than a thousand patients treated with a high-dose of baclofen over the last 10 years) is that about one third of the patients reach this state of complete indifference; while another third experiences a clear decrease in craving, but not its complete suppression (these patients drink very significantly less, but still have moments of desire for alcohol); in the last third of patients baclofen treatment is ineffective despite often reaching very high doses.

Baclofen can also frequently promote anxiolysis; this could possibly be explained by an early occurring effect of baclofen on serotonin neurons and on the amygdala. Hyperactivity of serotonin raphe neurons or hyperactivity of the amygdala are mechanisms known to produce anxiety; baclofen acutely inhibits serotonin neurons and serotonin release (27, 28) while short-term baclofen treatment inhibits amygdala reactivity to incentive cues (29). Most importantly, it has recently been shown that alcohol addiction is associated with impaired GABA clearance in the amygdala, with an increase in GABA tone associated with higher anxiety-like behavior (30). Baclofen could possibly improve anxiety through a rapid normalizing effect on amygdala GABA tone. Clinical studies have shown that baclofen has anxiolytic effects in patients with AUD (31) and it has been hypothesized that the anticraving effects of baclofen could be related to an anxiolytic effect (5, 6, 32).

Studies investigating the effect of baclofen in animal models of addiction show that systemic administration of baclofen reduces the acquisition and maintenance of alcohol consumption (5255), motivation to drink (56), binge-like drinking (57), relapse-like drinking (58), severity of alcohol withdrawal signs (53), cue-induced reinstatement of previously extinguished alcohol-seeking behavior (59), and the reinforcing and motivational properties of alcohol (6065) in different validated rodent models of AUD [for review, see (2)]. That baclofen reduces alcohol consumption in animal models has been further strengthened by the demonstration that R(+)-baclofen, and not S(-)-baclofen selectively reduces self-administration of alcohol in rats (66). Regarding the mechanism of action of baclofen in these models, it is generally hypothesized that baclofen reduces alcohol consumption through an anti-dopaminergic effect. The hypothesis is based on two major points. The first is the fact that baclofen has clear anti-rewarding effects. These effects have been shown not only for alcohol consumption, but also for the consumption of cocaine (67), amphetamine (68), and even of non-drug reinforcers such as sucrose, saccharin, or regular food pellets, suggesting that baclofen produces a generalized suppression of reward-motivated behaviors (2).

It is therefore hypothesized that chronic baclofen treatment produces a state of indifference through a normalization of brain network connectivity. Chronic baclofen produces many changes in the brain that could impact connectivity. We have previously mentioned that chronic baclofen produces plastic changes in regions of the reward system, including desensitization in G-protein-dependent systems and alterations in signaling of several kinase cascades (FAK, GSK3ß, DARPP-32) that are resistant to desensitization (37). In addition, AUD is associated with marked brain neuro-immune alterations (110); and studies have shown that baclofen has anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective effects on the brain. Baclofen attenuates neuro-inflammation (111) and inflammatory signaling (112); inhibits the release of pro-inflammatory cytokines from microglia (113) and from astrocytes (114); and decreases oxidative stress (111); interestingly, baclofen is an allosteric modulator of CXCR4, a receptor for the chemokine CXCL12, which has been causally involved in several neurological disorders, including stroke, brain tumors, HIV encephalopathy and multiple sclerosis (115). GABA-B-receptor activation alters also the activity of dopamine, serotonin, norepinephrine, GABA and glutamate, which are prominent neurotransmitters implicated in alcohol dependence and are involved in the modulation of brain networks. It is not known whether these effects of baclofen on neurotransmitter or neuroimmune factors can alter functional connectivity in AUD, but it has been shown that neuroimmune/neurotransmitter dysregulation in other psychiatric disorders, such as bipolar disorder, disrupt local brain network connectivity and have deleterious effects on the brain, and that these effects can be treated with appropriate pharmacological treatments (116). Abnormal glutamate release and function have been found in the brains of AUD patients and glutamate and/or GABA neurotransmission may underlie resting-state functional deficits in drug addiction (117). Therefore, the effects of baclofen on neuroimmune/neurotransmitter systems may participate in a normalization of functional connectivity in patients with AUD.

Baclofen also has important neuromodulatory effects in the amygdala, through its inhibitory action on neurotransmitters and complex effects on second-messenger signaling (37). It reduces the strength of excitatory (glutamate) and inhibitory (GABA) transmission in the amygdala by a presynaptic mechanism (131). Furthermore, as mentioned previously, alcohol addiction is associated with impaired GABA clearance and increased GABA tone in the amygdala, associated, in turn, with higher anxiety-like behavior (30). GABA-B receptor stimulation, which inhibits GABA transmission, should therefore be useful in the treatment of alcohol dependence and associated anxiety (Table (Table11).

de Beaurepaire R. (2018). A Review of the Potential Mechanisms of Action of Baclofen in Alcohol Use Disorder. Frontiers in psychiatry, 9, 506. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyt.2018.00506

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear