over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone using T3 year round?

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Is anyone using T3 year round with GH? What dosage? What are the experience after soming off? Does T3 shuts down you own production of thyroid if using too long?

bump

Not sure why you would want to be on year-round but there have been studies of people who were misdiagnosed as being hypothyroid and put on thyroid hormone replacement for as long as 30 years. When the medication was withdrawn, their thyroids returned to normal within the same timeframe (around 2 weeks) as those dosing only a few days, so length of time on doesn't appear to affect function or recovery mate. Here are a few studies as example........

(Greer,M. N Engl J Med 244:385, 1951)

J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1975 Jul;41(1):70-80
Patterns off recovery of the hypothalamic-pituitary-thyroid axis in patients taken of chronic thyroid therapy.
Krugman LG, Hershman JM, Chopra IJ, Levine GA, Pekary E, Geffner DL, Chua Teco GN.

J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1975 Aug;41(2):229-34
The significance of partial suppressibility of serum thyroxine by triidothyronine administration in euthyroid man.
Duick DS, Stein RB, Warren DW, Nicoloff JT.

N Engl J Med 1975 Oct 2;293(14):681-4
Recovery of pituitary thyrotropic function after withdrawal of prolonged thyroid-suppression therapy.
Vagenakis AG, Braverman LE, Azizi F, Portinay GI, Ingbar SH.

Bigfella.

Why would you want to go year around?

I'm using GH/peptides year round and these supress thyroid function

Not sure why you would want to be on year-round but there have been studies of people who were misdiagnosed as being hypothyroid and put on thyroid hormone replacement for as long as 30 years. When the medication was withdrawn, their thyroids returned to normal within the same timeframe (around 2 weeks) as those dosing only a few days, so length of time on doesn't appear to affect function or recovery mate. Here are a few studies as example........

Patterns off recovery of the hypothalamic-pituitary-thyroid axis in patients taken of chronic thyroid therapy.
Krugman LG, Hershman JM, Chopra IJ, Levine GA, Pekary E, Geffner DL, Chua Teco GN.

The significance of partial suppressibility of serum thyroxine by triidothyronine administration in euthyroid man.

Recovery of pituitary thyrotropic function after withdrawal of prolonged thyroid-suppression therapy.

Bigfella.

Thanks a lot!

How long? Have ever tried to drop T3 for a while?

I've been on t-3 for about 2yrs now. I've gone up to as much as 150mcg day but for very short periods of time. I've dropped it for a few weeks due to running out once, couldnt tell that much of a difference mainly because I am perpetually lethargic at 10iu gh a day. This may sound a bit cavalier, but I look at the t-3 use like I do testosterone. If/when I come off, IF things dont return to normal I will just suppliment it for life.

I use thyroid year round with hgh.My lowest dose is 25mcg and the highest i go is 150mcg.

Bigfella.

Old thread bump - only bc I was looking into a T3 run and thought this was crazy.

On this lab results, was in t 3 five weeks...It took my thyroid panel 5-6weeks after stopping t3 to get into normal ranges.

It took sister the same 5-6weeks, after coming off T4 for two years...

On this lab results, was in t 3 five weeks...It took my thyroid panel 5-6weeks after stopping t3 to get into normal ranges.

It took sister the same 5-6weeks, after coming off T4 for two years...
t4 doesn't stop the pancreas from working so what's strange about it 🤷🏻‍♂️

I have been using T3 for about 11 years non-stop with a small break for experimentation, after about 8 years of continuous use - 3 weeks after discontinuation my thyroid function was completely normal.

I have been using T3 for about 11 years non-stop with a small break for experimentation, after about 8 years of continuous use - 3 weeks after discontinuation my thyroid function was completely normal.
Frank Zane used "thyroidals", he didnt say if it was t4 or t3 for many years , while competing, without a break. He couldnt get his in normal ranges after many tests, for whatever reason. He had to go on thryoid replacement for life.

Frank Zane used "thyroidals", he didnt say if it was t4 or t3 for many years , while competing, without a break. He couldnt get his in normal ranges after many tests, for whatever reason. He had to go on thryoid replacement for life.
I will be on TRT or rather (HRT lol) for the rest of my life so honestly it doesn't matter to me if I have to take an additional t3/t4 tablet for the rest of my life - I have no problem with it

I will be on TRT or rather (HRT lol) for the rest of my life so honestly it doesn't matter to me if I have to take an additional t3/t4 tablet for the rest of my life - I have no problem with it
Glad your thyroid bounces back in three weeks.

I try to take as little drugs as possible , within reason , to enhance life bc want quality and would be nice to make it to a healthy 80 .

For example if on vacation may let loose on some fun stuff Dorian and Chris Cornier do. This isn't often though and responsible and fun to do with open minded girlfriend

. Understand we've all got to cross the river of life someday. Want it to be best life can be.

Luki, I always look forward to your posts and appreciate the information you share.
I'm interested in your reasoning for running t3 year round. Is it because of gh usage, to increase protein synthesis, maybe just so you always know it's in a normal range?

Does T3 raise blood pressure if kept at lower dose

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity