over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

fat loss problem

Members were so eager to help this guy who has contributed nothing of value to Professional Muscle. This is his second time asking us to fix the weight loss problem of a 'friend'.

But if someone makes a thread asking for help building a diet or cycle they immediately get criticized and told to search.

What am I missing? Why is this situation different? I'm 100% serious here, I don't get it.
@danieltx you seem like a very nice person (of course it's humor).
When I see all these people who kindly responded to me and took the time to do so I thank them very much, and I will forget your message

Members were so eager to help this guy who has contributed nothing of value to Professional Muscle. This is his second time asking us to fix the weight loss problem of a 'friend'.

But if someone makes a thread asking for help building a diet or cycle they immediately get criticized and told to search.

What am I missing? Why is this situation different? I'm 100% serious here, I don't get it.
To answer you we have here on this forum the most intelligent people in Europe and in the world on bodybuilding, and I have no such pretension because once they have spoken they have said everything!! I'm nothing compared to them.

I don’t mind sharing my past experiences with new members. Granted I’m no one special…. I was new many moons ago and definitely asked some dumb questions.

Matter of fact I still remember my first thread I started. It wasn’t on this forum though. It was something along the lines of is this a good cycle…

Week 1 - 125mg Test E
Week 2 - 125mg Test E
Week 3 - 250mg Test E
Week 4 - 250mg Test E
Week 5 - 500mg Test E
Week 6 - 500mg Test E
Week 7 - 250mg Test E

Etc, pyramiding on back down to 125mg/wk. In essence, one 10ml vial of QV Test Ethanate.

Naturally, I was blasted and told to search… I did just that and learned a lot more that way in all honesty… I understand people get annoyed with basic questions that have been beat to death. Long time vets of the game have pretty much seen and heard it all and become jaded.

I’ll help anyone if they’re willing to listen…

Cage
I'm pretty much the same way. I am a mentor in real life and have been a professor at university. It really takes research on the individuals part, group interaction, and 1:1 interaction. The board new threads are not 1:1 but the closest thing we have to closer interaction.. questions and answers etc.

First of all we know nothing about her

Secondly blood tests. It seems that due to the "starvation" diet, her metabolism slowed down significantly, which most likely led to hypothyroidism - there may be many reasons, but it is a common situation among women who try to lose weight by starving themselves.
Yeah, almost every female has something wrong with their thyroids..hashimotos is for real

I have a medical practice with my wife and see patients all the time with thyroid issues. Sorry blackbeard and luki, this is just false. Low TSH says nothing? Its because you don`t understand. You think her negative feedback loop is broken? Agreed you need to see t3/t4 for the whole picture. Every time I`ve seen patient labs and their TSH is low, the t3/t4 (one or both) are high due to excess medications are autoimmune condition affecting the thyroid.

I`ve seen low LH/FSH and every single time the testosterone levels are low! I`ve seen a 70 y/o man, uncontrolled diabetes and his LH was double the top of range. Guess what, his fat ass had a testosterone level of 900, natural! He would not go for scans, but most likely had a small pituitary tumor that was cranking LH and there is a direct effect from signaling hormones. If it the LH/FSH are average, mid range, then yes testosterone levels could go either way but usually they are also mid range.

@luki7788 stated, TSH does not tell you much. It's like trying to tell if a man has low, optimal or high testosterone levels by only looking at LH/FSH and ignoring total/free testosterone.

TSH is a pituitary hormone like LH/FSH AKA the brain messenger for thyroid hormone. We need to look at FREE T4 and FREE T3, as well as symptoms or lack of them.

I have a medical practice with my wife and see patients all the time with thyroid issues. Sorry blackbeard and luki, this is just false. Low TSH says nothing? Its because you don`t understand. You think her negative feedback loop is broken? Agreed you need to see t3/t4 for the whole picture. Every time I`ve seen patient labs and their TSH is low, the t3/t4 (one or both) are high due to excess medications are autoimmune condition affecting the thyroid.

I`ve seen low LH/FSH and every single time the testosterone levels are low! I`ve seen a 70 y/o man, uncontrolled diabetes and his LH was double the top of range. Guess what, his fat ass had a testosterone level of 900, natural! He would not go for scans, but most likely had a small pituitary tumor that was cranking LH and there is a direct effect from signaling hormones. If it the LH/FSH are average, mid range, then yes testosterone levels could go either way but usually they are also mid range.

I never said TSH "means nothing". My words are "does not tell you much". How do you know if the issue is primary or secondary dysfunction (Thyroid or gonadal axis) by only looking at TSH? You can have low TSH and be hyperthyroid OR hypothyroid. Same with LH/FSH (with hypogonadism).

To say "I've never seen this before in my clinical experience" does not mean that what you observe is 100% true all of the time in every case. You are one person. "I've never been bitten by a shark while swimming in the ocean, sharks don't exist."

More importantly, why limit yourself to TSH/LH/FSH and not look at TSH/LH/FSH/Free T4+T3/Testosterone etc AND symptoms/signs? Using the entire picture is the most efficient and effective way to diagnose and solve health problems in people.

I never said TSH "means nothing". My words are "does not tell you much". How do you know if the issue is primary or secondary dysfunction (Thyroid or gonadal axis) by only looking at TSH? You can have low TSH and be hyperthyroid OR hypothyroid. Same with LH/FSH (with hypogonadism).

To say "I've never seen this before in my clinical experience" does not mean that what you observe is 100% true all of the time in every case. You are one person. "I've never been bitten by a shark while swimming in the ocean, sharks don't exist."

More importantly, why limit yourself to TSH/LH/FSH and not look at TSH/LH/FSH/Free T4+T3/Testosterone etc AND symptoms/signs? Using the entire picture is the most efficient and effective way to diagnose and solve health problems in people.
Yes, Luki said TSH does not mean much. Signaling hormones say a LOT, but never the full picture. You don`t know the whole issue by only seeing a signaling hormone like TSH/LH, BUT if its off greatly, there is definitely a problem that needs to be isolated, by looking at all the tests like you mentioned. Agreed all those tests are needed and I think patient symptoms should be treated not simply a lab number. "Oh your in range, your good" That is BS.

Your shark analogy is stupid. It does not involve a negative feedback system in a living being trying to maintain homeostasis.

Yes, Luki said TSH does not mean much. Signaling hormones say a LOT, but never the full picture. You don`t know the whole issue by only seeing a signaling hormone like TSH/LH, BUT if its off greatly, there is definitely a problem that needs to be isolated, by looking at all the tests like you mentioned. Agreed all those tests are needed and I think patient symptoms should be treated not simply a lab number. "Oh your in range, your good" That is BS.

Your shark analogy is stupid. It does not involve a negative feedback system in a living being trying to maintain homeostasis.
In this case the TSH is in range. So going by your viewpoint of focusing on the patients symptoms what would you do?

Blindly prescribe her something? Or…

Would you order additional testing to get the full picture so you can make a true medical suggestion? Such as free T3/T4?

Beat me to it. She's already 112. How much lower does she want to be?

Body dysmorphia? Orthorexia? Idk this isn't my lane. Except probably a little bit of both because all bodybuilders are.

As @luki7788 stated, TSH does not tell you much. It's like trying to tell if a man has low, optimal or high testosterone levels by only looking at LH/FSH and ignoring total/free testosterone.

At 47, if she's already menopausal (no periods for over a year). Then her estradiol will be very low or undetectable. This leads to body composition changes such as fat gain (especially in the waist area). A shift from the feminine hour glass shape (low waist to hip ratio) and more of the android fat pattern (thin about how older ladies fat shift from the butt and into the stomach area). Lower HGH levels also contribute to this.

Like the google android logo? 🤣

TSH alone is almost useless for our population, especially when we are playing chemical warfare, and in/out of hypercaloric/hypocaloric states and some teetering on the verge of overtraining

Ok am I losing my mind or did this guy change his username ??

I didn't know that was a thing?
I wanna change mine to 275bills. I'm not 300 anymore 😶‍🌫️

He did.

“MikeFr” AKA “BB71” AKA “Mr. Can’t figure out the search function”, is trying to rebrand.

Done.

Sick... thank you sir.

Geezzz I'm going to have to watch that ice-cream now 😂
I know I’ve mentioned them before but I love ice cream too and these really substitute well and almost just pure protein. Very comparable to a Wendy’s frosty and surprisingly filling, I’m assuming the xanthan gum helps.
-vanilla protein powder
-no cal sweetener
- egg whites (optional really)
-xanthan gum powder
-almond milk
- used sugar free chocolate syrup in this one, been making the orange creamsicle too with about 12 drops of orange extract
-ice cubes
Then blend it up

IMG_1036.jpeg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackplace
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws