over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

In and Out burger or other restaurants

iam2big4me

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
I really like In and Out burgers. Recently went and noticed a couple guys from the gym just ordered the meat patties.

They ordered 5 patties and it was like $6.75. Just the beef and salt. I was like not bad so ordered it too. Have to say good for the price.

Now not going to lie having the whole double double animal style is much tastier.

Another one I do is asian place has a chicken soup they load with way more chicken than there regular plate. So get vegetable combo and soup which is about same money but way more chicken.

Anyone have anything they do or tricks at certain resteraunts or fast food places to fit their lifestyle?

I guess it depends how serious you are about your diet. I can get by in a pinch with Qdoba, Chipotle, or Baja Fresh (if I'm on the west coast). Most sit down restaurants I can find chicken, lean cut of steak, salmon, rice or potato. Worst case scenario I'll get a salad with double chicken and get vinegar on the side.

I would never do what you mentioned above but that's just how I operate. Most of the time when I'm out and about I use my hot logic. I just plug it in on the plane, car, or wherever I am. My old school Thermos has also been around the world with me. Doesn't keep food "hot" past a few hours but stays warm enough.

McDonald's and Wendy's will do that, too. Also, McDonald's will give you whole eggs if you ask for round eggs. At IHOP, ask for shell eggs because their normal eggs are mixed with pancake batter.

At Five Guys, you can do a bowl and adding extra cheese and bacon is free. Extra patties aren't free, unfortunately. Not your standard bodybuilding fare, but good for a free meal or if you're on keto, you can make it work. Basically any restaurant will do a lettuce wrap option.

Chipotle sucks but many love it and they're often heavy handed with extras. Extra rice, extra beans, fajita vegetables, etc. They often won't even charge you but that depends on location.

Not a restaurant, but if you have a Lowe's foods near you, go to their smokehouse section. They sell packages of already dry rubbed and smoked chicken and pork for cheap as shit.

At other grocery stores, rotisserie chicken and hard boiled eggs are often very inexpensive. Buy some salad mix and you've got one big ass salad for just a few bucks.

Culvers always has coupons for buy one get one burgers, so you can get 4 patties fairly cheep.

One of the local Chinese places by me puts enough chicken in their fried rice that its actually makes a decent meal by itself.

Its been a while since I have been to one, but when I was at training or conferences for work it always seemed there was a Jack In The Box around. They had chicken pitas that you could get double chicken on for a dollar more at the time. Smashed quite a few of those.

Done the grocery store chickens too. The Hy-vee grocery store chain had an amazing buffer where you could get chicken and rice for cheap and it was very good.

McDonald's and Wendy's will do that, too. Also, McDonald's will give you whole eggs if you ask for round eggs. At IHOP, ask for shell eggs because their normal eggs are mixed with pancake batter.

At Five Guys, you can do a bowl and adding extra cheese and bacon is free. Extra patties aren't free, unfortunately. Not your standard bodybuilding fare, but good for a free meal or if you're on keto, you can make it work. Basically any restaurant will do a lettuce wrap option.

Chipotle sucks but many love it and they're often heavy handed with extras. Extra rice, extra beans, fajita vegetables, etc. They often won't even charge you but that depends on location.

Not a restaurant, but if you have a Lowe's foods near you, go to their smokehouse section. They sell packages of already dry rubbed and smoked chicken and pork for cheap as shit.

At other grocery stores, rotisserie chicken and hard boiled eggs are often very inexpensive. Buy some salad mix and you've got one big ass salad for just a few bucks.
Costco $5 chicken for the win…I’ll buy a few of them basically every other Friday for a few weekend meals

I really like In and Out burgers. Recently went and noticed a couple guys from the gym just ordered the meat patties.

They ordered 5 patties and it was like $6.75. Just the beef and salt. I was like not bad so ordered it too. Have to say good for the price.

Now not going to lie having the whole double double animal style is much tastier.

Another one I do is asian place has a chicken soup they load with way more chicken than there regular plate. So get vegetable combo and soup which is about same money but way more chicken.

Anyone have anything they do or tricks at certain resteraunts or fast food places to fit their lifestyle?
I would recommend you get your diet under control and stop looking for these types of “hacks”. Sure on the surface the idea of just a burger patty sounds fine - but this ain’t some 90/10 you took out the fridge and grilled yourself. This is fast food frozen crap.

A few guys mentioned spots like Chipotle and others - those type of QSRs are absolutely doable. But rationalizing McDonald’s, Wendy’s and that other shit will get you nowhere IMO.

Personally, I’d rather just make beef or chicken at home and make them actually quality meals. If I’m going out to eat, I’m gonna go out to eat.

I wouldn’t be working these hacks into my diet regularly, that’s for sure

I would recommend you get your diet under control and stop looking for these types of “hacks”. Sure on the surface the idea of just a burger patty sounds fine - but this ain’t some 90/10 you took out the fridge and grilled yourself. This is fast food frozen crap.

A few guys mentioned spots like Chipotle and others - those type of QSRs are absolutely doable. But rationalizing McDonald’s, Wendy’s and that other shit will get you nowhere IMO.
In-n-Out meat isn't frozen, but it's probably not very lean. I'm guessing 80% maybe? Maybe even lower.

Best fast food for bodybuilders is Salad and Go, but they don't have them everywhere.

I love In n Out!!! Eat there 1-3x/month, lol.

In-n-Out meat isn't frozen, but it's probably not very lean. I'm guessing 80% maybe? Maybe even lower.

Best fast food for bodybuilders is Salad and Go, but they don't have them everywhere.
I think you get my overall point. If you’re serious about this life you can’t be rationalizing eating that crap on the regular.

Got a chicken from Sams today less than 5 bucks. And they have 93/7 for about 5 a lb. Also like Chipotle with triple.chicken its like $25 but its quick. Rice.bowls from pepper jacks.are pretty good but the meat is shit so its cheat food.

Culvers always has coupons for buy one get one burgers, so you can get 4 patties fairly cheep.

Where on earth did you find those gems!?! I need these coupons!

If I want to make a cheat meal outside the house I'll eat a damn roast chicken, good, cheap, high in protein, and very satiating.

Yeah….um, this isn’t a BBing hack.
This is a “I feel bad about ordering like a fat ass so I’m gonna add more low quality meat to make myself feel better.” Let’s stop beating around the bush. And I’m not anti cheat meal at all, I just don’t even thiiink to try and beat the system by changing my order.

Eating your burger and fries and drink a protein shake. Done.

You’re the same guy who couldn’t get his DEXA numbers to add up.

Now you’re on here asking for “hacks” at fast food places… enough said. 🙄

In and Out is probably what I would choose if my favorite red neck sports bar down the road was closed down. Nothing beats those USA red neck pepper jack cheeseburgers and fries.

If you can keep it within your daily calorie allowance, I don't see the problem besides the fact five meat patties will probably raise your ApoB/LDL (if you even care about that).

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear