over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Hgh worth it for you ?

HGH heals my body. Without it I ache real bad all over. It’s definitely worth it. It’s very affordable these days.
I kind of wondered on this. I'm starting to get little nicks and pings that add up and would love a little bit more healing of connective tissue between workout to workout.

Yea if anyone asks you can tell em that you've been all electric since a kid, like before Elon made it cool!!!!

I think my most prized possession was either my big foot posters or my thriller jacket

Next time your feeling up to it, try 5 IU MWF. Feels way different. Fixes lethargy/fatigue/water retention for many.
Not sure I'm a fan of HGH to be honest...

Tried many brands too, TP, Norditropin, Ansomone, Genotropin, Humatrope.

I get pretty bad lethargy on all (it doesnt wear off), dont feel great, hold quite a bit of water, brain fog.

Tried 2-5iu per day.

Not a bodybuilder or compete, so I dont warrant using it.
Also try adding berberine. It made a difference for me. EOD and berberine changed it for me.

He means things like growth hormone and insulin which are the least harmful peds should be reserved for professional bodybuilders. Everyone else should stick to toxic AAS only.
I don't think that really is a fair assessment. Reasonable use of many of the AAS is not really toxic at all. A lot of us are in our 50s, 60s.. and even 70s and have used reasonably for 35 years or more and still healthy. As a matter of fact, healthier than most of our contemporaries that didn't use or train or follow the lifestyle. GH has it's dangers and certainly so does insulin. Generally, GH over 6 iu in prolonged use will lead to high blood glucose and stress the pancreas. This is a main reason why high dose GH users use insulin, to take the stress off the pancreas. But, with insulin one can make a mistake and end up in big trouble very quickly.

I don't think that really is a fair assessment. Reasonable use of many of the AAS is not really toxic at all. A lot of us are in our 50s, 60s.. and even 70s and have used reasonably for 35 years or more and still healthy. As a matter of fact, healthier than most of our contemporaries that didn't use or train or follow the lifestyle. GH has it's dangers and certainly so does insulin. Generally, GH over 6 iu in prolonged use will lead to high blood glucose and stress the pancreas. This is a main reason why high dose GH users use insulin, to take the stress off the pancreas. But, with insulin one can make a mistake and end up in big trouble very quickly.
I have been thinking the same thing recently. I wonder if just the fact that people are open with medical issues on the board that that adds to people being brain washed thinking steroids are bad. A bodybuilder does not have "medical issues" he just has sides generally speaking. General population has "medical issues" for the most part.

I have been thinking the same thing recently. I wonder if just the fact that people are open with medical issues on the board that that adds to people being brain washed thinking steroids are bad. A bodybuilder does not have "medical issues" he just has sides generally speaking. General population has "medical issues" for the most part.
What I notice is use has to be "reasonable". Abuse can lead to problems over years of abuse.

What I notice is use has to be "reasonable". Abuse can lead to problems over years of abuse.
Yea I totally agree but abuse is really user specific. Especially if one maintains his blood work, bp, rhr, diet, insulin sensitivity. But at what point does it become abuse?? Or would you just say 600mgs a week??

Yea I totally agree but abuse is really user specific. Especially if one maintains his blood work, bp, rhr, diet, insulin sensitivity. But at what point does it become abuse?? Or would you just say 600mgs a week??
When health markers go bad and the user keeps going and going.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackplace
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131