over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Hgh worth it for you ?

Notice a lot of guys now have thicker skin, not the same roundness, odd bloated look. Other factors play into this but as I was taught by my mentors and seen with own experiences, pharm GH has an impact on that. Just exactly as Manu has said above ^^^^.
Do you think this may just be due to the diuretics in pharma though?

I like to just buy my own torsemide and gh raws, mix em together, then reconstitute. That way I’m getting the diuretics in there and I know for sure I have a good dose. Easy peasy
You're seriously buying GH raws ?
I see them on the various lists, and even asked about them one day on the board. No one had a clue to what do with them.

Do you think any competitors of today use actual Increlex?
Yes, I know so for a fact.. but far and few... its much easier to access in middle east and UK, as majority of it comes from the UK. Its also floating around south america as well. But nearly impossible to find in the US. I tried it a few times early last year, and by a few times only a few injections. I do have to say, that fullness was like nothing else ive ever taken.

It’s interesting how Big Ramy has access to everything money can buy like unlimited increlex or stem cells but he still can’t fix the damage to his body like when Ronnie or Dorian were atrophying in their later years.

It’s interesting how Big Ramy has access to everything money can buy like unlimited increlex or stem cells but he still can’t fix the damage to his body like when Ronnie or Dorian were atrophying in their later years.
What would increlex do for his damage he’s done to his body?

Also, he has done stem cell treatment

Justin Harris has given some theories on this. He doesn't have any science to back it up but what he's seen through decades in the sport is most heavyweight / superheavyweight guys have about a 10 year window (think Ronnie Coleman 1996-2006, Jay Cutler 2001-2011, Big Ramy 2013-2023) where they can push food / training / PEDs (particularly GH) really hard. After that 10 years it doesn't matter what they do - they start to atrophy in their limbs, the skin isn't the same, etc. Some of it is directly related to GH use, some is from years of nerve compression, there's a lot of stuff that goes into it.

He discusses it in this interview:

A few minutes before that he also guarantees guys are leaner and harder today than the 1990s but don't look like it because the skin is thicker due to increased collagen from how much more GH is used these days.

This is not aimed at anyone, just my own thoughts based on some looking around for info on how best to use GH for fat loss. This is probably very obvious to a lot of you guys here, but I'm just wrapping my head around stuff.

GH for fat loss

- How much

According to this video by MPMD and some very helpful comments I found on the forum here from @luki7788 it seems multiple lower dose shots of GH per day are going to be better for fat loss. The dose per shot to maximise fat loss seems to be around 1.5iu (1.35iu) for a reasonable sized man:

- How often

There seems to be a refractory period to inhibit the mechanisms involved in additional fat loss. Not exactly sure how much but it just seems that it best to seperate this out as much as possible, and time it around periods of the day where the FFAs are likely to get burned off.

Theoretically I would maybe say

6am Pre-am cardio

1pm Pre-pm weights

8pm pre-bed

Assuming 1.5iu-ish per shot that might be a good schedule if in a deficit and looking to maximise your 5iu.

Again, I know this is probably very basic for you guys, I'm just collating my thoughts.

This is not aimed at anyone, just my own thoughts based on some looking around for info on how best to use GH for fat loss. This is probably very obvious to a lot of you guys here, but I'm just wrapping my head around stuff.

GH for fat loss

- How much

According to this video by MPMD and some very helpful comments I found on the forum here from @luki7788 it seems multiple lower dose shots of GH per day are going to be better for fat loss. The dose per shot to maximise fat loss seems to be around 1.5iu (1.35iu) for a reasonable sized man:

- How often

There seems to be a refractory period to inhibit the mechanisms involved in additional fat loss. Not exactly sure how much but it just seems that it best to seperate this out as much as possible, and time it around periods of the day where the FFAs are likely to get burned off.

Theoretically I would maybe say

6am Pre-am cardio

1pm Pre-pm weights

8pm pre-bed

Assuming 1.5iu-ish per shot that might be a good schedule if in a deficit and looking to maximise your 5iu.

Again, I know this is probably very basic for you guys, I'm just collating my thoughts.
A sponsor here that im on last 2 ius, in syringe, has caused lumps I still have twelve days later. This gh has stuck to vial and been cloudy for years now.Ive posted picture here and there over the years. I didnt call them out, except in the thread and he got mad with me . He wouldnt answer my concerned , questions about whether it sits in a long time in a hot warehouse and degrades, which is why a lot of gh doesnt work or is subpar, I think. I finally got tired of it and found another sponsor. Yes for fatloss 1.5 ius is shown to be the best dose for fatloss. No more has been shown to not effect fatloss further. I think if one is doing 4-5 ius one shot is enough, esp if one has got a busy life and not home for enough time. You could do it either way when your not busy do it this way and when you are do it the one shot way. Thank you for posting.

I like to just buy my own torsemide and gh raws, mix em together, then reconstitute. That way I’m getting the diuretics in there and I know for sure I have a good dose. Easy peasy
Your body acclimates to the HGH just like test it shouldn't cause medical edema once you get used to it. The potential sides from taking an ongoing diuretic don't seem worth it when you can just add in some cardio and reduce sodium or take a few days off if you want to be less bloated. I don't like the idea of taking more unneeded medications. Regardless of what you are taking the class of seemingly benign medication it all has a synergetic effect on toxicity 1+1+1+1 = 10. Eventually it is just too much shit and your body breaks down liver kidneys digestive tract electrolyte balance whatever something gives studies show as you increase medications of any type you increase risk of side effects on all. At 20 medications of any dosage and any type your potential for adverse effects is close to 100%

Everyone eventually gets old and the body just stops responding

Your body acclimates to the HGH just like test it shouldn't cause medical edema once you get used to it. The potential sides from taking an ongoing diuretic don't seem worth it when you can just add in some cardio and reduce sodium or take a few days off if you want to be less bloated. I don't like the idea of taking more unneeded medications. Regardless of what you are taking the class of seemingly benign medication it all has a synergetic effect on toxicity 1+1+1+1 = 10. Eventually it is just too much shit and your body breaks down liver kidneys digestive tract electrolyte balance whatever something gives studies show as you increase medications of any type you increase risk of side effects on all. At 20 medications of any dosage and any type your potential for adverse effects is close to 100%
C76648F9-36E0-4891-8925-D9BF56A460AC.gif

I know a lot of people take diuretics long term for things like BP. However, given the importance of hydration electrolyte balance and a functioning liver and kidney for bodybuilding long term diuretic use seems ill advised. The body will adjust to the anti-diuretic effects of HGH in time. We don't always need to swallow the spider to catch the fly you can just deal with the fly.

I know a lot of people take diuretics long term for things like BP. However, given the importance of hydration electrolyte balance and a functioning liver and kidney for bodybuilding long term diuretic use seems ill advised. The body will adjust to the anti-diuretic effects of HGH in time. We don't always need to swallow the spider to catch the fly you can just deal with the fly.
472277FD-10B4-4B5B-8AEE-73D5099D6DC9.gif

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity