over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Hgh worth it for you ?

The problem is that if you are past 50 and not making much, 1 IU is not enough. Generally, you want to be pumping out around 2 IU per day, be that via replacement or combination of endogenous production. You want that IGF-1 at or over 200 ng/mL. Past 30 years old, you start seeing decline under 200 ng/mL which just so happens when you slowly start to get decrease in performance and many guys start the balding/thinning process at the same age.

1 IU can be enough when it adds to your own endogenous production which happens often at lower dosages. The IGF-1 test is a useful marker for titrating dosage.

Avoiding acromegaly; what might help with that question is keeping in mind the physiological range in healthy humans is 2-5 IU depending on decade of life. Teens generally hit 5 IU and that's only for a few years. Once you go past 5 IU, you can really feel and see side effects exponentially increase (makes sense since our bodies are not designed to run these GH numbers all the time, especially for many years).
My predicament is my IGF1 is usually about 310 (TRT really drives it up) when I don't take HGH, so I want to use the right amount that will only further increase it instead of replace it. Do you have a guess as to what my max threshold dosage would be? I am on 2iu now but haven't measured IGF1 again yet (I plan to). I would certainly not want to see a decrease in IGF1 from my natural level of 310.

My predicament is my IGF1 is usually about 310 (TRT really drives it up) when I don't take HGH, so I want to use the right amount that will only further increase it instead of replace it. Do you have a guess as to what my max threshold dosage would be? I am on 2iu now but haven't measured IGF1 again yet (I plan to). I would certainly not want to see a decrease in IGF1 from my natural level of 310.
You really need to re-measure that IGF-1 at some point, that will help us figure out what the next step is. Right now, we're going in blind without that data point. I've been lazy as fuck myself re-testing IGF-1, haven't done it in a while either lol

Your liver might just be genetically extra sensitive to producing IGF-1 from T/HGH stimulus.

Of course its genetic, like testosterone levels. Some people stop making earlier, some later. I could be wrong but theorized taller people in general, produce more, and can go longer without natural gh declining. As you say igf-1 test. Some still pumping out good at forty years old , some not. Everyone says thirty but I think Forty is the ideal age for most to start. Again, testing igf-1. I've seen conflicting data. How come many clinics give scripts for less than 1 iu per day?
30s is when the drop starts for most people. By 40s, many people have aged considerably from the time they were 29 years old. You want to prevent that "damage" before it sets in. I would generally suggest HGH be started by 30 years of age for optimal "anti-aging" effect. That's just from one decade of declining HGH/IGF-1 levels.

Compare a 29 year old to a 40 year old, the difference in aesthetic and performance is quite staggering. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. It's exponentially easier to prevent something than it is to reverse it.

Those of african descent tend to have higher IGF and Estradiol levels, so their skin ages much slower than other races on average. IE "Black never cracks" is real.

You really need to re-measure that IGF-1 at some point, that will help us figure out what the next step is. Right now, we're going in blind without that data point. I've been lazy as fuck myself re-testing IGF-1, haven't done it in a while either lol

Your liver might just be genetically extra sensitive to producing IGF-1 from T/HGH stimulus.
Yea it's an expensive test, but I ordered the men's elite panel on Lifeextension.com again which tests for it so I am just waiting for the right moment to go to labcorp and get it done.

GH can be a "game changer" to those that respond well to it... Especially if competing... but of course has to be real. However, if cant afford it, dont break the bank for it....

Is 'fake' GH a thing these days ?
Absolutely... most "pharm" is generics,... and the amount of pros taking it is incredibly high. I know people argue on there is no difference between generic and pharm but that unique look that pharm gives to competitors is truly real. Ive seen it myself, with clients and from coaches ive worked with and top levels competitors past and present.

Absolutely... most "pharm" is generics,... and the amount of pros taking it is incredibly high. I know people argue on there is no difference between generic and pharm but that unique look that pharm gives to competitors is truly real. Ive seen it myself, with clients and from coaches ive worked with and top levels competitors past and present.
Why is it that we only hear from pro bodybuilders and coaches that pharmaceutical GH makes a difference? I'm 100% sincere in asking. We have plenty of guys here with killer physiques who have used both and the consensus is pharma means nothing over generics. Literally the only people saying it's a difference maker are professionals and coaches. If pharma GH gives a different look than generic GH then why isn't pharma testosterone doing the same? The drug is the drug is the drug, right?

Why is it that we only hear from pro bodybuilders and coaches that pharmaceutical GH makes a difference? I'm 100% sincere in asking. We have plenty of guys here with killer physiques who have used both and the consensus is pharma means nothing over generics. Literally the only people saying it's a difference maker are professionals and coaches. If pharma GH gives a different look than generic GH then why isn't pharma testosterone doing the same? The drug is the drug is the drug, right?
not only from pros and coaches.
Check my posts. Ive mentioned it around 20 times.
Generics work fine. But real Pharma (in my case humatrope and jintropin where the most eye-opening ones) give a complete different look. Less subq water, more fullness in the muscles, less bloat, thinner skin etc.
If money was no issue i would run humatrope @ 8-10iu daily. But i cannot pay 1400€ a month for hgh
your argument "the drug is the drug..." is correct for simple stuff like testosterone, Oxy, ....
but for complex peptides there is more than the amino-acid sequence, there is also 3D structure etc

So you make a great point! Do quality generics work? Absolutely... Better recovery, fat loss, etc. But pharm does produce that very unique that weve seen in old school competitors. Notice a lot of guys now have thicker skin, not the same roundness, odd bloated look. Other factors play into this but as I was taught by my mentors and seen with own experiences, pharm GH has an impact on that. Just exactly as Manu has said above ^^^^.

If we look at different brands of pharm GH, they can vary on which bacteria they are produced from...serostim, norditropin, genotropin, humatrope etc. Much more complex...

Ive experimented with it all quite a bit... from serostim, norditropin, genos,humatrope literallty right from the pharmacy with prescription on it (american, brazilian, european). The difference in look and feel is quite drastic. But, good luck finding it real today, seros more readily avail vs others. So if not a competitor, generics will get the job done.

Now on the testosterone part, your right... I personally use ugl for my trt now. I used the sun pharma from CVS a couple of years ago, it scored very low a few times. However ive used the anadrol from alavan and halotestin from upsher smith years back when had access to it, completely blew away any UGL I have ever used, never felt nor seen anything like it, and always had good sources.

So you make a great point! Do quality generics work? Absolutely... Better recovery, fat loss, etc. But pharm does produce that very unique that weve seen in old school competitors. Notice a lot of guys now have thicker skin, not the same roundness, odd bloated look. Other factors play into this but as I was taught by my mentors and seen with own experiences, pharm GH has an impact on that. Just exactly as Manu has said above ^^^^.

If we look at different brands of pharm GH, they can vary on which bacteria they are produced from...serostim, norditropin, genotropin, humatrope etc. Much more complex...

Ive experimented with it all quite a bit... from serostim, norditropin, genos,humatrope literallty right from the pharmacy with prescription on it (american, brazilian, european). The difference in look and feel is quite drastic. But, good luck finding it real today, seros more readily avail vs others. So if not a competitor, generics will get the job done.

Now on the testosterone part, your right... I personally use ugl for my trt now. I used the sun pharma from CVS a couple of years ago, it scored very low a few times. However ive used the anadrol from alavan and halotestin from upsher smith years back when had access to it, completely blew away any UGL I have ever used, never felt nor seen anything like it, and always had good sources.
Isn’t that ‘odd bloated look’ more from the (high) insuline use these days?

Sounds like a good experiment 😶‍🌫️

Do you think any competitors of today use actual Increlex?

I'm going to start taking 2iu's ED once my kits get here. Mostly for anti-aging/fat loss/ that sort of
of shit.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2