over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LIVER ADENOMA

Hate to say it but hard to remember. I spent a minimum of a week in the hospital post surgery, want to say two weeks. Think after a month I was fully mobile again and having light workouts.

I’d guess after 2-3 weeks swelling substantially subsided

Alright sounds good

I ask cuz the right side of my abs are still kinda ‘washed out’ from some light swelling

I think I can still flex the right side, just can’t see much. The left side is good to go and didn’t get affected

I have absolutely zero shape to my abdominal wall now post surgery. It’s just flat with minimal definition

I have full activation and core strength is thankfully fantastic - but the look. It’s like a deflated balloon…

Abdominals cuts/separation of the musculature is extremely shallow.

Abdominals cuts/separation of the musculature is extremely shallow.

i see.. and this was brought about by your surgery?

did you have deep cuts and separation in your abs before?

if the surgery caused this.. how do you think the surgery caused this?

i see.. and this was brought about by your surgery?

did you have deep cuts and separation in your abs before?

if the surgery caused this.. how do you think the surgery caused this?

Had a six pack the gods would be jealous of prior to the surgery.

I never got a grown up answer from any of the doctors regarding it. Full chevron incision, on my right side in my obliques I have a massive knot to this day of scar tissue/strange muscular build up. Almost like the size of a fish but not as tall.

Bit of an older photo but one I’ve put up here before. Relatively lean but no where as close to where you are. Think dexa had me between 11-13.

At this body fat level back in the day I had a full six pack with vascularity. Core strength/chassis integrity is a massive need for my profession so shits usually poppin.

Attachments

• IMG_6424.jpeg
    IMG_6424.jpeg
    37.7 KB · Views: 34
i wonder what @Virtuous experience was in this regard :unsure:
I have to get leaner to achieve the same depth between my center abs, buts it’s doable. Outer abs are identical to before.

I don’t compete on stage so really, it’s not noticeable at all but yeah if you’re looking to really show off your abs as a bodybuilder, it will impact it most likely.

That being said, there’s no knot or bulge, etc - just healed “thicker” in the separating area running down the center line of my abs along the line of the cut

@Virtuous @Performance Based

Do you boys remember how long it took the swelling in the surgery site to go away?

Small update

Go an MRI on the 13th to check for additional adenoma
Like a month, fully. A week after surgery it was 80% reduced (estimating, of course, I wasn’t using a tape measure)

Bit of an older photo but one I’ve put up here before. Relatively lean but no where as close to where you are. Think dexa had me between 11-13.

At this body fat level back in the day I had a full six pack with vascularity. Core strength/chassis integrity is a massive need for my profession so shits usually poppin.
I have to get leaner to achieve the same depth between my center abs, buts it’s doable. Outer abs are identical to before.

I don’t compete on stage so really, it’s not noticeable at all but yeah if you’re looking to really show off your abs as a bodybuilder, it will impact it most likely.

That being said, there’s no knot or bulge, etc - just healed “thicker” in the separating area running down the center line of my abs along the line of the cut

well fuck

you guys had me believing that your abs were just like before - minus the scar... when i had asked if you could activate the muscles

damnit. well hopefully mine don't end up being totally FUBAR since i only have the one cut

i cant believe that fucking surgeon didn't tell me ablation was an option until AFTER the surgery

IMO; try stimulating it with a TENS unit

Oh yeah? I’ll have to look into that

I’m not so much concerned now about being able to stimulate the muscle..

Now my concern is whether or not it’ll actually look halfway decent

Oh yeah? I’ll have to look into that

I’m not so much concerned now about being able to stimulate the muscle..

Now my concern is whether or not it’ll actually look halfway decent
Try to let go of the vanity - I know that's the hardest thing to ask a bodybuilder. Do you want a clean bill of health and so-so abs or a ticking time bomb inside you with great abs?

Try to let go of the vanity - I know that's the hardest thing to ask a bodybuilder. Do you want a clean bill of health and so-so abs or a ticking time bomb inside you with great abs?

indeed..

but hopefully i can still have both.. lol

but i WOULD definitely have both - if that dumb bitch surgeon told me about ablation before i got the surgery

well fuck

you guys had me believing that your abs were just like before - minus the scar... when i had asked if you could activate the muscles

damnit. well hopefully mine don't end up being totally FUBAR since i only have the one cut

i cant believe that fucking surgeon didn't tell me ablation was an option until AFTER the surgery
Okay but to be fair, I may be being overly critical here to pick apart any changes.

What I mean is that I used to have deep, grooved abs with a deep centerline.

I still have deep, grooved abs, and the centerline simply appears a bit more muscular instead of deeply cut inwards. It’s not in a bad way, really, and my wife says she can’t tell much/any difference.

I’ve gotten very lean twice since the surgery and both times at that point it looked like it used to.

Give it a year and I bet you won’t notice.

People’s abs change over time anyhow

Oh - just saw your pics, you’ll be more than fine. You’re still just a bit bloated, your cut is a LOT smaller than mine and off-center, mine was straight down the middle.

Tbh the only part that looks like it’s impacted is below the incision, not on it (bloating and inflammation are causing this).

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws