over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LIVER ADENOMA

Scar from what?

Car wreck. Stomach tore through my diaphragm, pneumothorax (collapsed lungs), tons of broken bones. Needed Jaws of Life to get me out, life flighted to the hospital... lucky to be alive. Was a very long road back to recovery.

Car wreck. Stomach tore through my diaphragm, pneumothorax (collapsed lungs), tons of broken bones. Needed Jaws of Life to get me out, life flighted to the hospital... lucky to be alive. Was a very long road back to recovery.

shit

Fuuuuck

Hard to kill 👍🏻
It gets better. Years later I was on my road bike and got hit by a car. Bleeding, bruised, but nothing broken. I thought I was ok since I was cleared by the hospital... I was so fucking wrong. I landed pretty hard on the pavement on the left side of my hip. In the next few days it was sore but I didn't think anything of it because I was just hit by a fucking car. Well, it started to blow up like a balloon. Looks like it was inflated. Next thing I know, Im waking up in the hospital with my wife in tears not knowing that the fuck is going on. I had Acute Renal Failure and Sepsis. Turns out the gash on my hip got infected deep in the tissue and made its way into the bloodstream. Had emergency surgery and they cut away a portion of the muscle on my hip and loaded me up on antibiotics.

So now anytime my wife is concerned with anything I'm doing, I get to tell her not to worry because clearly I'm invincible.

It gets better. Years later I was on my road bike and got hit by a car. Bleeding, bruised, but nothing broken. I thought I was ok since I was cleared by the hospital... I was so fucking wrong. I landed pretty hard on the pavement on the left side of my hip. In the next few days it was sore but I didn't think anything of it because I was just hit by a fucking car. Well, it started to blow up like a balloon. Looks like it was inflated. Next thing I know, Im waking up in the hospital with my wife in tears not knowing that the fuck is going on. I had Acute Renal Failure and Sepsis. Turns out the gash on my hip got infected deep in the tissue and made its way into the bloodstream. Had emergency surgery and they cut away a portion of the muscle on my hip and loaded me up on antibiotics.

So now anytime my wife is concerned with anything I'm doing, I get to tell her not to worry because clearly I'm invincible.
Sweet Jesus

getting a followup MRI on the 13th of april..

they are speculating that i may have additional adenoma, so that's dope.

definitely going to explore ablation or embolization if i have more adenoma..... not wanting more surgery

getting a followup MRI on the 13th of april..

they are speculating that i may have additional adenoma, so that's dope.

definitely going to explore ablation or embolization if i have more adenoma..... not wanting more surgery
Sorry to hear that man. Why are they speculating that?

Wishing you well.

I don't know if you talked about this before but.......do you attribute this to random stroke of badluck or hard oral use?

Sorry to hear that man. Why are they speculating that?

Wishing you well.

I don't know if you talked about this before but.......do you attribute this to random stroke of badluck or hard oral use?

Ultrasound showed hemangiomas with strange lesion (adenoma)

Mri indicated that I could have more adenoma but was rather vague, so I’m getting another mri

I attribute this to heavy oral use and moderate tren use

Ultrasound showed hemangiomas with strange lesion (adenoma)

Mri indicated that I could have more adenoma but was rather vague, so I’m getting another mri

I attribute this to heavy oral use and moderate tren use
wow, damn that fuckin sucks. I guess it is really random as to who develops it and who does not. Perhaps a genetic component.

This adenoma stuff has totally scared me away from orals.

wow, damn that fuckin sucks. I guess it is really random as to who develops it and who does not. Perhaps a genetic component.

This adenoma stuff has totally scared me away from orals.
Just keep in mind that androgens in general (and estrogens too) have a permissive role in liver adenomas development, it's not just about 17alpha-methylated AAS.

Just keep in mind that androgens in general (and estrogens too) have a permissive role in liver adenomas development, it's not just about 17alpha-methylated AAS.

Indeed

From what I have gathered in my discussions with people on this board, it is primarily orals and tren

Hopefully testosterone does not contribute to their development - even at higher doses.. I guess we will see

bio-identical hormones are apparently not necessarily a concern - as long as estrogen does not get too high

I have a call with another gastroenterologist later today. I’ll see what he says

Indeed

From what I have gathered in my discussions with people on this board, it is primarily orals and tren

Hopefully testosterone does not contribute to their development - even at higher doses.. I guess we will see

bio-identical hormones are apparently not necessarily a concern - as long as estrogen does not get too high

I have a call with another gastroenterologist later today. I’ll see what he says
You are thinking about this correctly.

Time will tell

I’ll be a case study for this forum
Since I had my adenomas removed two years ago now, I’ve run only bioidentical hormones and have had no reoccurrence of adenomas, so that is promising.

Since I had my adenomas removed two years ago now, I’ve run only bioidentical hormones and have had no reoccurrence of adenomas, so that is promising.

My pants got a little tighter when I read this

^^^both NANDROLONE & BOLDENONE are produced by the body in trace amounts

..just sayin'

My pants got a little tighter when I read this
^^^why ya wearin' pants brother ..aren't you at home recovering?!

.. @Virtuous 's statement is still valid ..was just sayin' that "technically"

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackplace
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner