over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Longest you have ran 1g+ test

Liver is pristine. They removed more than half of it, ablated the rest of the adenomas.

It grew back fully and my values are rock solid, scans are clean, and I get checked for tumor markers, etc on a regular cadence - all clear

I’m starting to wonder why the FUCK they didn’t ablate my tumor…

Idc about the scar, but the pain, the healing period and the associated risk of a hernia totally blows

JFK was prescribed Halo to overcome his fear of making a public speech..

I am terrible at public speaking so maybe I should start some halo :D

I am terrible at public speaking so maybe I should start some halo :D
Steroids for everything and anything ,that's the way 😂👍
Time to drop the baby Aspirin and use Winstrol instead, it's a good anticoagulant too afterall!

I’m starting to wonder why the FUCK they didn’t ablate my tumor…

Idc about the scar, but the pain, the healing period and the associated risk of a hernia totally blows
Yeah, I mean… ablation DOES carry a minimal bit of risk in that it’s not always 100% effective.

Surgical removal at least has a higher chance of permanent resolution.

Give and take.

I feel you. I CAN say my core fully recovered from surgery so hopefully you experience the same man!

i would like to inquire about your healing protocol post surgery sometime! anyway glad to hear, insane that it healed back fully or almost
I mean it’s far far healthier than it has been at any point in the last 5 years.

The liver thankfully regenerates, so some gh, plenty of ancillary supps, lots of rest and zero bad shit like alcohol = sparkly new liver.

Yeah, I mean… ablation DOES carry a minimal bit of risk in that it’s not always 100% effective.

Based on my preliminary research, it seems like they really have improved the technology these past few years - so much so that they can essentially determine with certainty that they nuked the whole tumor

Never gone higher than 750 yet. I was told there’s not much difference between 750-1g

Never gone higher than 750 yet. I was told there’s not much difference between 750-1g
It depends how you respond to testosterone.

If you can handle high doses of it things will only get better the more you take. If you're one of those who gets gyno and loses hair at 500mg then it's not for you.

So you can activate your abs fully?
Oh 100%. I ripped a couple 600 lb deadlifts without a belt in maybe 8 months after the surgery, and pulled 540 belt
less 3 months after.

Not monster lifts by any means, but my core bounced back SO quick.

Gh helps.

I obviously have a full 11” scar, but whatever

It depends how you respond to testosterone.

If you can handle high doses of it things will only get better the more you take. If you're one of those who gets gyno and loses hair at 500mg then it's not for you.
Dude I always did low test out of fear until last fall, and now I hate myself for not trying.

I respond SO well and don’t get nearly any sides.

Oh 100%. I ripped a couple 600 lb deadlifts without a belt in maybe 8 months after the surgery, and pulled 540 belt
less 3 months after.

Gh helps.

Nice

I mean like flexing em and doing ab work and stuff like that

Just worried I won’t be able to feel em when I try to train em and they’ll disappear 😐

Nice

I mean like flexing em and doing ab work and stuff like that

Just worried I won’t be able to feel em when I try to train em and they’ll disappear 😐
Oh no they’re locked in and great. Zero change, except the scar, which you shouldn’t have

less 3 months after.

Gh helps.

Did you do a tattoo cover up on yours? I have a chevron incision and I'm not going to lie - It doesn't bug me much but I do get a bit self conscious at times about it. Not enough to hinder me from joining in activities. But being the old guy on base thats all torn up. Just bad vibes.

Did you do a tattoo cover up on yours? I have a chevron incision and I'm not going to lie - It doesn't bug me much but I do get a bit self conscious at times about it. Not enough to hinder me from joining in activities. But being the old guy on base thats all torn up. Just bad vibes.
Self conscious? I wear all my scars like badges of honor and they show that you’ve had one hell of a journey. Wear em with pride! 😀

Self conscious? I wear all my scars like badges of honor and they show that you’ve had one hell of a journey. Wear em with pride! 😀

This is where I’m at. I had a nasty scar from my teenage years that is way larger than the one from my surgery

It’s all but entirely faded away

But even if it was visible, I wouldn’t mind

The ‘jacked guy who had vicious scars to compliment his resting asshole face’ aesthetic has its appeal… to me at least

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ploz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws