mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

not bodybuilding but my biggest show yet!

I remember when Elvia was a stripper. I think he was actually a chipndale. Tri coach was too but that was in the 60's. I actually stripped too, but I have buried those stories.

Yea remember when y'all use to work for me we had fun times:p

You are forgetting about nothuman too. He is also a stripper. Ok half a stripper as he is embarrassed about his manhood...

2h4vx1v.jpg

Shame as this bride to be definitely wanted to see it :eek::D

Looks like she wants more than just see it :D

I'm seeing this a little differently... but what I see is a guy who got in a bad spot and knew he needed to support his family. So he looked at his resources ( in this case physique) and took advantage of an opportunity to use his resources to get himself and his family in a more stable situation.

No, stripping might not be the most honorable profession but there are crooked people everywhere in what would be considered more respectable professions and that doesn't make them any better... And if he is stripping legally, what harm is that? he gives a few chicks the jollys and makes some dough for his family.

More power to him for making the most out a bad situation and taking advantage of the opportunity instead of hanging you head in disgust due to unemployment.

I hope the show goes well for you

Could of not said it better.

There is actually no shame in this especially if your doing it for the right reasons.

You are forgetting about nothuman too. He is also a stripper. Ok half a stripper as he is embarrassed about his manhood...

2h4vx1v.jpg

Shame as this bride to be definitely wanted to see it :eek::D

Is that him. It really does look like him.

Hey guys, I'm a huge fan of bodybuilding and looking my best at all times as often as I can, lol..anyways more than a year ago I became a stripper (for females... No g4p here, lol) and I just got word I'll be on stage at my biggest show yet! Ive done house parties and worked at night clubs.. This show is being sponsored by the local hip hop radio station and is having performances by Jason durelo, baby bash and somo! And my strippers company! Its a girls night out show so everything is for the ladies there. I can't wait! I'm on a cycle of test E, mast E and EQ..trying to lean bulk.. In other words gain as much muscle as I can without getting fat. I really want to get bigger but not sure if it would effect my flexibility.. I usually walk on my hands and do splits and other athletic moves, so scared to compromise what I can do. That's what having a nice physique has brought me. Im not even close to happy where I'm at, I'm sure a lot of people would dwarf me on this forum haha.just thought I'd share this with you guys Im pretty excited!
Been thinking of eq, how did that work for you

Like many make strippers before, user has probably ceased all social media now in an effort to avoid massive child support payments.

It is all fun and games until you realize that at those home parties you will be doing a ton of chicks who, due to base evolutionary drive (hypergamy) will not be the best practitioners of birth control.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackplace
NapsGear