mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

not bodybuilding but my biggest show yet!

Seriously dude... The man is doing this to provide for his family. Not to be some toolbag. Show the man a little respect for doing what he needs to do to make ends meet.

When you are backed into a corner you do what you have to do and I applaud him for doing this and supporting his family rather than running away from them and leaving them broke.

I have zero vested interest but just feel the disrespect is uncalled for...

Dude you are super pathetic! Gyrating around on a stage for actual money and having women ogle you and maybe even screw you? What a fag!

REAL bodybuilders gyrate on stage for a $12 "trophy" in front of a bunch of chickenhawk fags who may buy your underwear. That's after spending $1000s of dollars on gear and starving to death for 3 months.

You really picked the worst of those two.

And for all of the guys who dis strippers....they think you are even more pathetic.

I also doubt that 70% of dudes on here could do this. BULKING aint perty.

and give us a detailed overview of what the job is really like. im in vegas and considering getting into stripping. there's a few strip clubs here that have guys. give us an idea of what it's really like, the hours, the money, and the lifestyle. thanks.
Hey bro, I live in the bay area and there isn't any clubs for male strippers at least straight.. So my company will sponsor a show at a night club. Mostly san Fransisco or san jose. Which I like because there is a lot of people. Vegas probably has actual set clubs for what youreinterested in. Money really varies. I might do a house party for 30min make $300+ or and hour and make more or less then that. If you worked at a club it might be longer hours and more pay. Mine is random clubs or on a weekly rotation or clubs we put shows on at. Send pics and a bio to the places you've considered thru email.. And watch a show and talk to the guys. Its extremely fun and the rush of hearing 200+ females screaming so loud i can't hear my own music is exhilarating. Money would not so much be comparable bro only because its set up different in vegas. Probably more for you though to be honest lol.. Good to be flexible, I do splits over girls laying down lol.. and charismatic. Its not bad, I make my money say thank you then I'm out..look Into it bro.. Or YouTube vegas male strippers. I'm sure you can see a lot .

OP no need to explain working for money here. Sh!t it sounds like a fun job.

Anyway as for your flebibility I think you will be fine as long as you continue to stretch and do your stunts throughout. Just dont wait till the last minute to realize you lost flexibility.

I would be more worried about putting on fat and/or bloat during the cycle. Another worry is breaking out while on the cycle.

Not sure if it said how long you have till this show but if its near ya might consider just going as lean as you can get. The more your cuts are showing the bigger youll look.

I think it's funny that even though u don't know anyone here, u had to point out that u strip for women, not guys lol! If u were smart u would strip for guys, u would make way more money! And I know this is against most homophobics philosophy but striping in front of men won't make u gay! Believe it or not!!!

Seriously dude... The man is doing this to provide for his family. Not to be some toolbag. Show the man a little respect for doing what he needs to do to make ends meet.

When you are backed into a corner you do what you have to do and I applaud him for doing this and supporting his family rather than running away from them and leaving them broke.

I have zero vested interest but just feel the disrespect is uncalled for...

#1. See websters dictionary definition of sarcasm.
#2. reread my post
#3. Think about it.
#4. Enjoy

#1. See websters dictionary definition of sarcasm.

#2. reread my post

#3. Think about it.

#4. Enjoy

My bad... Just other posts were all negative and what not.

Sarcasm noted and appreciated

My bad... Just other posts were all negative and what not.

Sarcasm noted and appreciated
Sorry but I figured sarcasm was the only path to showing people involved in exhibiting themselves in front of homosexuals for free after spending umpteen thousands of hours and dollars and damaging their bodies, that the OP "might" not be the "douchebag" all the "bodybuilders" claimed him to be. Funny shit.

Hell man I respect you doing what you gotta do. That's the way of the world and if people don't like it F*** em!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Hey bro, I live in the bay area and there isn't any clubs for male strippers at least straight.. So my company will sponsor a show at a night club. Mostly san Fransisco or san jose. Which I like because there is a lot of people. Vegas probably has actual set clubs for what youreinterested in. Money really varies. I might do a house party for 30min make $300+ or and hour and make more or less then that. If you worked at a club it might be longer hours and more pay. Mine is random clubs or on a weekly rotation or clubs we put shows on at. Send pics and a bio to the places you've considered thru email.. And watch a show and talk to the guys. Its extremely fun and the rush of hearing 200+ females screaming so loud i can't hear my own music is exhilarating. Money would not so much be comparable bro only because its set up different in vegas. Probably more for you though to be honest lol.. Good to be flexible, I do splits over girls laying down lol.. and charismatic. Its not bad, I make my money say thank you then I'm out..look Into it bro.. Or YouTube vegas male strippers. I'm sure you can see a lot .

how much actual dancing do you do? im not much of a dancer(and i think most men arent) so is it a lot of actual dancing or what?

Good for you. From the posts I have seen of yours you seem like a really decent guy. It's a good way to make money for your family. Good luck with the show.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7ZHLppS5_w]Breaking Bad - "A Man Provides" speech - YouTube[/ame]

nuff said.

except

don't tread on him.

/rant.

I respect your opinion bro, i do. I have three children and I recently just got off unemployment. I dont make much money with my new job so i do what i can to make money. We all have good physiques in our own respect, never doubted that. This is what I choose to do with mine. In fact I think its better than standing on stage in front of majority of guys and making no money, and axtually spending a lot kf your own. And no, just being built won't get
you on stage with me. I make money with what I have. You dont know the job bro. If youre doing it for girls your in the wrong job.

LMFAO

I respect your opinion bro, i do. I have three children and I recently just got off unemployment. I dont make much money with my new job so i do what i can to make money. We all have good physiques in our own respect, never doubted that. This is what I choose to do with mine. In fact I think its better than standing on stage in front of majority of guys and making no money, and axtually spending a lot kf your own. And no, just being built won't get
you on stage with me. I make money with what I have. You dont know the job bro. If youre doing it for girls your in the wrong job.

Lol!! Is there a college course I can take so I can get on stage with you bro!!!

Do what ya do, Brother. And have fun at it! Congrats on your big show!

And to all the haters: He's just working closer to the truth; Using his body and time to make money rather than getting mentally gutted and time-raped for our money. But make no mistake...We are all whores. Any time someone needs to pay you for showing up at work...yep...whore. Money for service, bottom line.

Just sayin'....job's a job. Killin' folks in a foreign country, stripping, IT....job's a job.

how much actual dancing do you do? im not much of a dancer(and i think most men arentkn is it a lot of actual dancing or what?

Yeah I know what you mean. Some guys over dance some do none.. Im in the middle. You need to be smooth and know to move your hips and body role a lot. Believe it or not, not many girls have had a guy pick them up and really be able to handle them.. ( might have messed up your quote my phone moves the text line sometimes) ill try to get pix up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-13-22-31-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-12-13-22-31-07.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 327
  • Screenshot_2013-12-13-22-30-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-12-13-22-30-56.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 350
Not sure if duplicate

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-13-22-31-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-12-13-22-31-12.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 384