over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old man shit

Do you feel 2000 cals or so is too low, looking at cronometer post, from 3,000 or so, which was being took in not long ago?

Do you feel dropping 300-500 at a time would be better, despite raised hormone use ?

On low calories, while volume is dropped a bit, is intensity raised?

Do you adjust based on the mirror?
My weight going from 212.2 to 206.8 in a matter of days and feeling lethargic is telling me my calories are LOW. I have had a few 1700 calorie days since last Sunday and I feel it. I usually don't feel like this until I'm like 6 weeks out from a show.

The training I lower the volume and up the poundage and lower the reps just a little. So short, intense, heavier workouts, where my normal is usually slow controlled time under tension training with a little higher rep range.

Yes dropping calorie slowly is the way I do things 98% of the time, but every once in a while I do short intense mini diets to drop quickly. Going out of town Memorial day weekend so figured I would hit a short hard diet. I actually did a short "skipload" last night after my workout which I wasn't planning to do, had about 300g of carbs and today I feel much better for another hard week push.

Brad, sent you a message to see if you offer coaching. I worked with Skip on and off for years and love working with him, just stopped about 4 months ago when my second kid was born. have been following you a while and want to start learning some other approaches

Thursday May 9th 2024
Cardio - 30 min easy walk after training
Training - legs
Seated hamstring curl - 4x 12,10,8,13
DB stiff leg - 3x 15,15,12,
Abductor- 4x 15,12,10,14
Adductor - 4x 16,12,10,8
Single leg extensions - 3x 12,12,10
Leg press - 4x 12,11,10,10
Smith machine heel elevated squats - 3x 14,10,9
Diet - added a little bit of carbs to this day to help with recovery
Screenshot_20240511-101450.jpg Screenshot_20240511-101500.jpg

Brad, sent you a message to see if you offer coaching. I worked with Skip on and off for years and love working with him, just stopped about 4 months ago when my second kid was born. have been following you a while and want to start learning some other approaches
Bro, everyone that I have coached for free from this site has pussied out, so not taking anymore vaginas from this site....SORRY

Friday May 10th 2024
Cardio - 30 min cybex precor post workout
Training - shoulders and calves, traps
Landmine 1 arm overhead press - 4x 15,12,10,8
Side laterals - 4x 12,11,10,10
Rope face pulls - 4x 17,15,12,10
Hammer strength shrug machine- 4x 12,10,8,10
Seated calve extension - 5x 15,12,10,10,13
Diet - did a mini skip load post workout due to rapid weight drop (morning weight was 206.8)
Have gone from 212.2 to 206.8 very quickly, so just getting a very small carb load in to push hard till next Friday.
Screenshot_20240511-102415.jpg Screenshot_20240511-102434.jpg Screenshot_20240511-102441.jpg

Ok so here it is..... the most boring log in PM history! It's just me doing small things consistently over a period of time. The gear is definitely not sexy or "WOW" is super small doses done in an environment where I let food, training, and recovery do most of the work load.
Gear is same since Sept 11th 2023
10mg of test E for 8 weeks followed by 20mg of test E for 8 weeks then repeat. I also take 2 capsules of humanofort before bed daily and on training days I take 1 capsule of Ecdygrowth before training and 1 capsule after training.

I'm also taking 6iu of HGH on training days and 4iu on non training days (thanks @PrimeHGH)
All anabolics provided by kinglabs @joos23

Diet I have been actually relaxed lately as in I haven't logged my food everyday but everything that goes into my mouth is weighed and measured (so I can track and log any day I want to) I am however since I'm starting this log I'm just going to stick to a meal plan I have wrote out and I enjoy so every thing will be constant so I can make precise changes in the near future and not just throw darts blindfolded...LOL
Today will be a training day so training day diet is this
View attachment 193475View attachment 193476View attachment 193477

Training split like ALWAYS is
Monday - chest and triceps
Tuesday - back and biceps
Wednesday - off
Thursday- legs
Friday - shoulders, calves, traps
Saturday and Sunday - off
I like your method of administering gh

Bro, everyone that I have coached for free from this site has pussied out, so not taking anymore vaginas from this site....SORRY
Haha I wasn't even looking for free. That's so crazy. I guess without buy in there is no accountability. I'll message you on Instagram pretending to be someone else. Lol kidding of course. Well if you change your mind, I'd definitely be the exception.

My weight going from 212.2 to 206.8 in a matter of days and feeling lethargic is telling me my calories are LOW. I have had a few 1700 calorie days since last Sunday and I feel it. I usually don't feel like this until I'm like 6 weeks out from a show.

The training I lower the volume and up the poundage and lower the reps just a little. So short, intense, heavier workouts, where my normal is usually slow controlled time under tension training with a little higher rep range.

Yes dropping calorie slowly is the way I do things 98% of the time, but every once in a while I do short intense mini diets to drop quickly. Going out of town Memorial day weekend so figured I would hit a short hard diet. I actually did a short "skipload" last night after my workout which I wasn't planning to do, had about 300g of carbs and today I feel much better for another hard week push.

Nutrition can be tricky for me at times. That's where precise tracks ng with cronometer comes in , I'm guessing ?

Training that makes sense a bit lower reps, higher weights, as long as joints, tendons, can take it,when cals are lower.

Skiploaded for first competition , natty organization. They are fun. Can't find low fat Oreos or chocolate chip cookies no more like back then..o well plenty of low fat options..

I'm still learning. Thanks for the help . Have fun on vacation...

May 11th and 12th
Training - off
Cardio - none
Diet - same just a little added calories from fat and will probably stay this way

Monday May 13th 2024
Cardio - none (working dayshift this week so plenty of daily steps) if I do cardio it will be at night before bed
Training - chest and triceps

5:00 am workout this morning
20240513_054918.jpg 20240513_055146.jpg 20240513_055421.jpg 20240513_054839.jpg

Do you just take 1ml of your Mast E per week, or do you split it up in any fashion?

Good job old man:D

Joke, i'm not far behind:( ;)

😳😳😳 you kidding??? I know you dont but why on earth they did pussies quit?? Mate you do anything crazy- gear or training….

Do you just take 1ml of your Mast E per week, or do you split it up in any fashion?

Good job old man:D

Joke, i'm not far behind:( ;)
Just 1 jab of the M.E.

😳😳😳 you kidding??? I know you dont but why on earth they did pussies quit?? Mate you do anything crazy- gear or training….
I think it's just too simplistic, I guess they expect some complex "pro bodybuilder" stuff and it's just doing the simple things consistently over time, that's the secret. I also think that the people wanting to gain muscle are usually too fat to go eating in a proper calorie surplus so I make them diet down first and I don't think some people like that 🤷🏿

I think it's just too simplistic, I guess they expect some complex "pro bodybuilder" stuff and it's just doing the simple things consistently over time, that's the secret. I also think that the people wanting to gain muscle are usually too fat to go eating in a proper calorie surplus so I make them diet down first and I don't think some people like that 🤷🏿
That reminds me one episode of southpark when Eric was a bodybuilder….

Tuesday May 14th
Cardio - none
Training - back and biceps
Diet -
Screenshot_20240515-083336.jpg Screenshot_20240515-083343.jpg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear