over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prolactin Gyno On test+primo+GH????

or maybe you just have nandrolone in your primo - I wouldn't be surprised
what I was thinking, and why I made this thread to see if anyone's had this happen. Not jano testing my 2 vials lol. Thx for the response

I’m losing count at the amount of nitwits who come on here asking questions like this when they are paying for a coach… 🤦‍♂️
I've had more than one young man come into our supp store and ask me questions that they "didn't want to bother their coach with," like my fucking time is free and unlimited. FFS

I think some of this is rooted in there never ending quest for "better" or more "optimized." Sometimes it's just the fucking way it is young man, get on with it.

I've had more than one young man come into our supp store and ask me questions that they "didn't want to bother their coach with," like my fucking time is free and unlimited. FFS

I think some of this is rooted in there never ending quest for "better" or more "optimized." Sometimes it's just the fucking way it is young man, get on with it.
I literally did ask him just came on here to see if any of these drugs are known for it or commonly spiked with something that could be. I am getting bloods and getting on w it like I said in the post. Didnt expect to get ripped into oblivion loool

I literally did ask him just came on here to see if any of these drugs are known for it or commonly spiked with something that could be. I am getting bloods and getting on w it like I said in the post. Didnt expect to get ripped into oblivion loool
Didn't mention you once in my post, certainly did not rip you.

99% of the flak could have been avoided had you simply mentioned you are getting labs and in the meantime were wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue.

Didn't mention you once in my post, certainly did not rip you.

99% of the flak could have been avoided had you simply mentioned you are getting labs and in the meantime were wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue.
I did in the end of my post bro haha. IDC if ppl rip on me tbh I just wanted to come on here for more anecdotal experience for fun not an actual solution. My coach and bloods will give me that

I go to one of the newer "hardcore" bbing younger crowd gyms, and you get some really random kids (not jacked at all) talking loud about what their coach told them to do. I think the meaning of the term has sorta changed, so I'm not gonna judge this guy on it. It now just seems like a Flex to say you have a coach. I am sure it drives "supplement distributors" nuts because they have to answer all the questions that these "coaches" with 800 Instagram clients don't have time to reply to our don't know the answer too.

So to summarize all of this:

1. You rushed into things before having bloodwork with your program and your coach.

2. Your coach put you on a cookie cutter cycle because he doesn’t have your bloodwork and rushed.

3. You likely rushed to buy gear (likely not a sponsor here if it is fake primo).

4. You then rushed here to post a thread asking what is the cause of this rushed assumption you’ve come to.

Bodybuilding is a game of patience. And not one you rush. Who is your coach and was the primo from a sponsor on here?

I’ve never known one coach who wasn’t happy to have their client brag about them on a forum or any platform. This makes me question things a bit, but feel free to DM who it is as now I’m just curious. 😂

Either way, trust your coach, get your bloodwork and expect this kind of response on here when you post second guessing your coach and are rushing things.

You can get bloodwork done the same day you order it through Ulta and results in 24-48 hours. Almost quicker than this thread has drug out. 😊

Welcome to PM.

ALERT...the same troubled teenage Troll who is bored and missing something from his life registered on Feb 22 and 24th 2024 as "lordchief" , "phuoc.yiu" , "pecanpiepig" .
All the same guy, same writing style, same BS.
We don't want this guy getting 50 posts!!

So to summarize all of this:

1. You rushed into things before having bloodwork with your program and your coach.

2. Your coach put you on a cookie cutter cycle because he doesn’t have your bloodwork and rushed.

3. You likely rushed to buy gear (likely not a sponsor here if it is fake primo).

4. You then rushed here to post a thread asking what is the cause of this rushed assumption you’ve come to.

Bodybuilding is a game of patience. And not one you rush. Who is your coach and was the primo from a sponsor on here?

I’ve never known one coach who wasn’t happy to have their client brag about them on a forum or any platform. This makes me question things a bit, but feel free to DM who it is as now I’m just curious. 😂

Either way, trust your coach, get your bloodwork and expect this kind of response on here when you post second guessing your coach and are rushing things.

You can get bloodwork done the same day you order it through Ulta and results in 24-48 hours. Almost quicker than this thread has drug out. 😊

Welcome to PM.
1. He has my past bloods just no thyroid markers on there
2.No he kept me on the same gear I said I had taken for my previous cycle to keep variables the same
3.Alr had it all on hand (not same gear as first cycle first was juicepal but as we know hes gone)
4.No I spoke with him before i posteed this:) Ill dm u thx for the welcome g

ALERT...the same troubled teenage Troll who is bored and missing something from his life registered on Feb 22 and 24th 2024 as "lordchief" , "phuoc.yiu" , "pecanpiepig" .
Bro wtf I literally got on here bc I got gh from Prime and Just ordered from TP and wanted to peep their threads. Literally how am I trolling what about my post is trolling. This is insane its my 4th day on here and ppl have a conspiracy theory ab me LOL

I go to one of the newer "hardcore" bbing younger crowd gyms, and you get some really random kids (not jacked at all) talking loud about what their coach told them to do. I think the meaning of the term has sorta changed, so I'm not gonna judge this guy on it. It now just seems like a Flex to say you have a coach. I am sure it drives "supplement distributors" nuts because they have to answer all the questions that these "coaches" with 800 Instagram clients don't have time to reply to our don't know the answer too.
Lol same crowd as my gym. Dont like to talk ab my supps in person and stuff tho. Dont see gear as a "social" thing yk

Simmer down now. 😂 He is with a good coach. Just an eager new bodybuilder on here.

Valid to question if he’s one of our friendly trolls. But think we got a live one here.

I’ll be the first one to run off a new troll on here per my recent troll fans on here. LOL

You should always get bloods, especially to confirm a possible suspicion bro
Says the guy who just asked the founder of this forum what his background was bc he seemed knowledgeable. 🤣

As I said, I’ll call trolls out as I see them. LOL

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity