over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sam Sulek

Sam is awesome and people accusing him of being the next Dallas McCarver or predicting he'll die before 30 are just a bunch of small dicked haters.

Agreed.

IMO, it’s your genetic response to the drugs that determines whether it’s ‘abuse’ or not

Guy A could run a gram of test, deca, tren, and anadrol a week without it negatively affecting his health

Whereas guy B can’t run 500mg test without his health taking a serious hit

Guy B is abusing, Guy A isn’t - in this scenario

Though Sam is getting some pretty wicked acne

Agreed.

IMO, it’s your genetic response to the drugs that determines whether it’s ‘abuse’ or not

Guy A could run a gram of test, deca, tren, and anadrol a week without it negatively affecting his health

That's a good point. Some people smoke several packs a day or drink 350ml of whiskey on average and still live to 90. There are not only genetics at work but also offsetting behaviours. If you're taking your BP meds, doing cardio, and eating a very healthy clean diet, I think a whole lot of people can offset most serious steroid negative health effects coupled with reasonable sub 3-5g dosages.

Agreed.

Seems like he has gastro issues also always burping looks like tren heartburn a little lol

So many social media commentators are shitting on Sam for 'destroying his health' and "abusing PEDs"....

People using his name as clickbait for clout and shilling their products. The hypocrisy is so blatant.

So there's like a mystique about Sam's full day of eating. He says it's coming every once in awhile, since the beginning of the 200 day bulk, but it never comes. But if this podcast is to be believed, we'll finally see it.

I know he talks about fast food a lot, and pushes very high amounts of carbs. To be 21 again...

People using his name as clickbait for clout and shilling their products. The hypocrisy is so blatant.
Well look who it is, two of the most worthless folks in the "community." Can't stand either of them and wish they would just go away but hate and spite always seems to have a following.

The Odds — Stories Behind Fail Plastic Surgeries

he looks like carrot top
Similar physiques both very shoulder dominant.

Joking….

Strong kid obviously juiced to the hills at 21, that acne is pretty nasty. Good attitude trains hard but sadly I think he’s our next cautionary tale in waiting. He’s 21 and obviously been on shit for awhile that is just not what the game is about these days at these doses. I wish him well but he is another product of SM and it’s just not good for our sport imo.

Strong kid obviously juiced to the hills at 21, that acne is pretty nasty. Good attitude trains hard but sadly I think he’s our next cautionary tale in waiting. He’s 21 and obviously been on shit for awhile that is just not what the game is about these days at these doses. I wish him well but he is another product of SM and it’s just not good for our sport imo.
Yes it is.

If bodybuilding has any chance of growing it needs young guys with great physiques to do it. It's hard for a young kid to get motivated when all the top bodybuilders are 35-40 years old. Seeing a young guy who's huge and has a great physique might just sway some kids from classic physique into open.

What do you feel the 'game is about these days at these doses'?

Yes it is.

If bodybuilding has any chance of growing it needs young guys with great physiques to do it. It's hard for a young kid to get motivated when all the top bodybuilders are 35-40 years old. Seeing a young guy who's huge and has a great physique might just sway some kids from classic physique into open.

I feel there is a lot of up and coming guys in open. I have no idea why people think open is declining. I do think we should chill on Sam a bit guy hasn’t even competed yet and honestly doesn’t sound like he is really even to keen to compete I think if he had the urge to compete he would have done it by now.

Yes it is.

First off guys are starting off young at doses that are way too high bc of insta etc. Sam isn’t good imo bc he’s more of a “drugs are good” at a young age. For me when I started lifting at 19 and 156 lbs I knew it woukd take years to get big and it took YEARS like it did for most of us. When young guys see him juice up and don’t look like him it’s bad in the short and when he drops like Dallas it’ll be even worse. Short term hype is not a sport builder. And when you’re already known more for death and drugs above all else it’s not good. We just see it differently I guess but I saw Dexter go from bantam to Mr.O watched Phil grow Bumstead steadily improve. Watching guys grind is for me what this game/life is about.

First off guys are starting off young at doses that are way too high bc of insta etc. Sam isn’t good imo bc he’s more of a “drugs are good” at a young age. For me when I started lifting at 19 and 156 lbs I knew it woukd take years to get big and it took YEARS like it did for most of us. When young guys see him juice up and don’t look like him it’s bad in the short and when he drops like Dallas it’ll be even worse. Short term hype is not a sport builder. And when you’re already known more for death and drugs above all else it’s not good. We just see it differently I guess but I saw Dexter go from bantam to Mr.O watched Phil grow Bumstead steadily improve. Watching guys grind is for me what this game/life is about.

what is Sam using?

He's never mentioned what he uses I doubt he will. He's got that old school mentality so it'll prob be left for guessing and assumptions.

If u have a goal for your physique and it's a physique that requires the help of peds then I don't see any problem with an adult who decides this is what he wants to do. It's a passion and even if the passion leads u to a harder road there's something that can be said about someone living their own dream and doing what they want and not giving a fuck about others opinions. Like the saying goes lions don't get offended by the opinions of sheep... Or something like that.

Now days anything goes esp for influencers. Whatever it takes to make the money and get famous doing normal everyday life on YouTube. Really I'm a little jealous of YouTubers making bank. Wish I started as young as they are. Look at chase irons, everyone paid for his gym and his gear and all he does is do what he wants. If u can live off YouTube and still have the life u want, that's a plus.

Well see what the future holds for this young man but I'm watching to see him evolve.

I don't understand how anyone can dislike this guy. I haven't seen much from him but he seems very likeable and just loves bodybuilding and is going for it and it's nice to see. The problem is there are haters everything. Nothing to do with this guy but yesterday I watched a video of some guy saying I am 49 and he looked fantastic and was very lean and looked younger and healthy looking. Literally 99% of the comments on IG stated steroids this and that and he will be dead in 10 years and why not tell us why you really look like that with a pic of a needle. So a young massive guy covered in acne is going to get so much abuse and the sad thing is it's coming from other bodybuilders as well.

I haven't a clue what he is on and yes he could be abusing heavily (he is huge and young) but often guys see acne and automatically think this guy must be abusing badly because that's his body showing signs (toxicity) but it's a terrible indication to go from. I have known guys who breakout badly from 500mg test only. I have had acne issues on my back in the past and the only time it was really bad are when I come off all gear. When I was running 1.5 grams of test I had clear skin. I have had bad acne come up on 500mg total as well. I understand though because it's an automatic reaction when you see a big guy covered in acne and it could be true at times but it's honestly a flawed way to judge things. Any fluctuation in hormones can cause acne and some are much more sensitive than others.

I don't understand how anyone can dislike this guy. I haven't seen much from him but he seems very likeable and just loves bodybuilding and is going for it and it's nice to see. The problem is there are haters everything. Nothing to do with this guy but yesterday I watched a video of some guy saying I am 49 and he looked fantastic and was very lean and looked younger and healthy looking. Literally 99% of the comments on IG stated steroids this and that and he will be dead in 10 years and why not tell us why you really look like that with a pic of a needle. So a young massive guy covered in acne is going to get so much abuse and the sad thing is it's coming from other bodybuilders as well.

I haven't a clue what he is on and yes he could be abusing heavily (he is huge and young) but often guys see acne and automatically think this guy must be abusing badly because that's his body showing signs (toxicity) but it's a terrible indication to go from. I have known guys who breakout badly from 500mg test only. I have had acne issues on my back in the past and the only time it was really bad are when I come off all gear. When I was running 1.5 grams of test I had clear skin. I have had bad acne come up on 500mg total as well. I understand though because it's an automatic reaction when you see a big guy covered in acne and it could be true at times but it's honestly a flawed way to judge things. Any fluctuation in hormones can cause acne and some are much more sensitive than others.

The cystic scaring acne screams excess inflammation. The skin is the largest organ and you can just see the toxicity coming out of his pores. The kid already has freddy kruger skin. He is using Accutane and Orals which is a horrible combination on the liver. I have nothing against this kid he seems like a nice person i am just calling it how i see it.

I just watched Foads podcast with him, the first i really have seen with Sam . Seems like a good, reasonable , likeable guy . Made me want to start doing a cycle and hitting the weights hard again. The i looked at the age on my drivers license and sat back down.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear