over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sam Sulek

“Play tiktok”? What does this mean?

I don't know what sport you follow, can you imagine that in MMA, a tik tok fighter who only trained in his gym would be more famous than the world champion of some organization?

Do you think that's right? That fans would want to meet that guy just because he's nice and pretty or because they can relate to him, regardless of his fighting skills?

I have already given my arguments, you don't seem to understand them. I believe in sports meritocracy. Social media allows anyone with literally no talent or skill to be very popular.

According to you, criticizing that social phenomenon is an act of envy or hate. Imagine the historians who criticized the phenomenon of slavery, according to you, they were envious of the wealth of the masters.

For the record, there are many people much more famous than Sam, but we don't know them because they are not in this industry or appear in boards.

I wish Sam would go into film like Arnold and make 100 times more money and be much more successful.

I'd be happy with that, as long as the bodybuilding industry only talked about athletes who compete and win tournaments and not youtubers.

Thank you very much, Mr. Roboto
For doing the jobs that nobody wants to
And thank you very much, Mr. Roboto
For helping me escape, when I needed to
Thank you, thank you, thank you
I want to thank you

Thank you very much, Mr. Roboto
For doing the jobs that nobody wants to
And thank you very much, Mr. Roboto
For helping me escape, when I needed to
Thank you, thank you, thank you
I want to thank you
This fucker talking about “sports meritocracy” (LMFAO)

Yet won’t even post a picture of himself to prove he’s even a part of this community

What a fucking joke

I have already given my arguments, you don't seem to understand them. I believe in sports meritocracy. Social media allows anyone with literally no talent or skill to be very popular.

According to you, criticizing that social phenomenon is an act of envy or hate. Imagine the historians who criticized the phenomenon of slavery, according to you, they were envious of the wealth of the masters.

For the record, there are many people much more famous than Sam, but we don't know them because they are not in this industry or appear in boards.

I wish Sam would go into film like Arnold and make 100 times more money and be much more successful.

I'd be happy with that, as long as the bodybuilding industry only talked about athletes who compete and win tournaments and not youtubers.
So if he made movies and made money it’s okay, but because he makes YouTube videos it’s not?… he’s not allowed to share content because he’s not where you believe he should be in the bodybuilding hierarchy?

As for “sports meritocracy” it’s not like they are crowning him Mr O…. And I also fail to see what that has to do with people looking up to him. According to your logic should followers on IG/YouTube etc directly correlate with someone’s placement in shows? Do you feel this way about all hobbyist in the sport? Does it upset you that @danieltx is well respected here but hasn’t competed? Or that @luki7788 is highly regarded as well while not being a pro?

To be successful and popular on YT you must have a unique personality that will be liked by a huge community so it is a kind of talent - so I absolutely disagree with this argument.

Will be interesting to see if he ever steps on stage or just continues to be a social media influencer before burning out at a young age.
The demands of being in shape year round producing weekly vids is not something anyone can maintain for long without seriously fucking their health.

Interesting video where Sam strikes a couple mandatory's. For some reason I thought he'd look bigger next to those 2 guys.

Sam thinks he's not big enough to step on stage but you thought he'd be bigger than a classic physique pro and Mike Israetel.. lol
My opinion of Fouad Abiad has dropped a lot with him bringing Israetel into the fold. Given Abiad's history of genius ideas I guess he's been bamboozled by Israetel like so many young lifters. It actually lowers my opinion of everyone on Abiad's shows that they agreed to appear with him.

My opinion of Fouad Abiad has dropped a lot with him bringing Israetel into the fold. Given Abiad's history of genius ideas I guess he's been bamboozled by Israetel like so many young lifters. It actually lowers my opinion of everyone on Abiad's shows that they agreed to appear with him.

I still support for him for what he's trying to do for body building (example being detroit pro) but Im with you in the sense that the podcast just isn't the same. I used to watch/listen to every episode religiously. I seem to find it harder to relate to the guys on there but it was different with James, Justin Shier etc. I know thats not the same as what you're saying but I guess Im saying I feel the same but for a different reason.

Here’s the thing, if ANYONE has a problem with Sam they have access to a cell phone and social media. Grab a phone and get to it.

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

If these “famous” people you speak of were so much more “famous” than Sam where is their thread on here?

Where is their line of sleeping people?

This is the very definition of famous.

I’m not trying to hate or debate. Just being objective. And to just to be clear, if I was not as successful as I am and relied on bodybuilding to pay my bills, you can bet your ass I’d be doing the same things and more that Sam is.

Carry on.

Here’s the thing, if ANYONE has a problem with Sam they have access to a cell phone and social media. Grab a phone and get to it.

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

If these “famous” people you speak of were so much more “famous” than Sam where is their thread on here?

Where is their line of sleeping people?

This is the very definition of famous.

I’m not trying to hate or debate. Just being objective. And to just to be clear, if I was not as successful as I am and relied on bodybuilding to pay my bills, you can bet your ass I’d be doing the same things and more that Sam is.

Carry on.
Well said in bold. Sam's only a bit player in the larger game of life and the way he goes about it might rub some people the wrong way...

Israetel is everywhere. He's been on Flex Lewis' pod, Dave Tate's Table talk a couple of times, Nick Walkers podcast, amongst others.

Sam looks great in the pictures posted… His upper body is coming along nicely. He needs to beef up his legs still. Either way, he’s standing next to some freaks and holds his own. Good for him!

Cage

Sam looks great in the pictures posted… His upper body is coming along nicely. He needs to beef up his legs still. Either way, he’s standing next to some freaks and holds his own. Good for him!

Cage
He needs a good coach and none of those "influencer" ones and then he can do quite well.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear