over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shoulder shot pip

I get bad pip from time to time. Most of the time it's brewed in mct oil. I don't mind the pip but the test flu that comes with it sucks.

I've only tried one lab off this board and he had both mct and another oil. Both made me sick AF with crippling pip. All his other stuff works great, so I'll just use him for everything besides gear.

Needless to say sometimes we are just sensitive to shit. If it doesn't work out I trash it and move on.

Worse shoulder pip I ever got was from water based winstrol years ago, that's was also the last time I ever touched the stuff

More than likely carrier oil. When it's healed some can use massage gun, or hit magnesium bath.

You’ve been doing gear how long and you’re confused why 400mg/mL caused PIP? And you’re a sponsor rep nonetheless

You’ve been doing gear how long and you’re confused why 400mg/mL caused PIP? And you’re a sponsor rep nonetheless
I think what concerns him is the numbness in his hand. That is probably what caused him to make this thread.

I think what concerns him is the numbness in his hand. That is probably what caused him to make this thread.
I’ve had similar where it travels to my knee from a rough quad shot

Epson salt like in a tub soaked inside it? I don't have a tube it's a walk in shower.

Oh man hope you didn't have it. I haven't lifted in 2 weeks not just because of this more because I woke up with super big stiff neck and couldn't move my head.after 2 days went to my pain management Dr and they shot some steroid with lidocaine. On the neck and trap.then this pip so ive been out of gas
But tomorrow I'm hit the gym just going light.see if pushing some blood in there will help so.e what
well an epsom salt bath tub + olive oil+ essential oils will make you feel like julius ceasar himself!

but even "dabbing" or "sifting" a warm wet towel with epsom salt, and then PRESSURE against the injection site, will infact draw a ton out YES. I have retarded numerous injections with epsom salt baths and sauna . god I miss the sauna, I hate planet fitness!

no nerve it's a 400 test - if it's really a 400mg/ml test it will hurt like hell
I echo this most test 300 and above isn’t at dose. I remember the first time I shot that first Denkall T-400 in my glute and couldn’t walk the only worse shot in my like was when Loffler made a 300mg per ml Test prop i actually got stuck in bed with fever and quad pain and mind you id been using RWR suspension with an 18 gauge for daily quad shots prior to this so scar tissue was on point. I’m thinking u just got some good shit. My Test E 300 has swelling pip no red or streaking, every shot but it hits like a sledgehammer, still I usually cut it 50/50 with sust.

well an epsom salt bath tub + olive oil+ essential oils will make you feel like julius ceasar himself!

but even "dabbing" or "sifting" a warm wet towel with epsom salt, and then PRESSURE against the injection site, will infact draw a ton out YES. I have retarded numerous injections with epsom salt baths and sauna . god I miss the sauna, I hate planet fitness!
It’s not just planet anus most gyms have dropped steam rooms and saunas it’s fucking lazy ass bullshit. The gyms are making more money than ever filled with all these chics training ass 8 days a week

It’s not just planet anus most gyms have dropped steam rooms and saunas it’s fucking lazy ass bullshit. The gyms are making more money than ever filled with all these chics training ass 8 days a week
dude thats all they fucking do , hang out on smith machine and do the WEIGHTED BRIDGE for their glutes wtf lady get lost!

I echo this most test 300 and above isn’t at dose. I remember the first time I shot that first Denkall T-400 in my glute and couldn’t walk the only worse shot in my like was when Loffler made a 300mg per ml Test prop i actually got stuck in bed with fever and quad pain and mind you id been using RWR suspension with an 18 gauge for daily quad shots prior to this so scar tissue was on point. I’m thinking u just got some good shit. My Test E 300 has swelling pip no red or streaking, every shot but it hits like a sledgehammer, still I usually cut it 50/50 with sust.
There is something I remember. Denkall T-400 yea I remember the pain as well...I still do T-400 but always cut half of something with something not as concentrated. I don't know why it reminds me of when people started to take the juice they wanted. Like yea I am looking for test and tren but I can't find it. I can only get test and eq. Then looking at these people like so what's the problem? Its not like you're doing a show. What do you mean you'll only take test and tren???

dude thats all they fucking do , hang out on smith machine and do the WEIGHTED BRIDGE for their glutes wtf lady get lost!
I left LA Fitness and joint eos.its huge gym with great machine.shit it has a shit load of cardio machines in the gym. But they have a full blown movie theater with cardio machines in it.I do my cardio every day in the theater. Times flies when you watching a movie. Imagine a real theater but without chairs only cardio machines. Dark as hell in there. But fuckers don't have sauna

Thanks Brad for saving me to explain to the expert

I left LA Fitness and joint eos.its huge gym with great machine.shit it has a shit load of cardio machines in the gym. But they have a full blown movie theater with cardio machines in it.I do my cardio every day in the theater. Times flies when you watching a movie. Imagine a real theater but without chairs only cardio machines. Dark as hell in there. But fuckers don't have sauna
That’s pretty insane, every “cardio cinema” I’ve been in has been a shit show. I do like gyms with cardio black rooms even before your phone became a computer but now if I can find a black light cardio area I’ve got my movie in my hand. I think some shady shit happened and gyms pulled them. I know there’s been tons of fucking in gym tanning beds lol

Should we name the lab so we can avoid this so called t400 😶‍🌫️
😆 you're a character but your kool. No seriously. I've been talking this test blen for well over a year (not consecutively) and not ONCE have I had any pip. I've shot it in my shoulders and glutes those are the only two places I hit. With no problem. But this time it bit me no big deal shit happens. I was just worried because through my years I've had pip with certain products and bad one's. But never had this shock of electricity run down my arm and my thumb numb 🙉 turned out my arm problem wasn't even the pip. The pip is gone shoulder is normal. Turned out to be a pinched nerve in my neck.

That’s pretty insane, every “cardio cinema” I’ve been in has been a shit show. I do like gyms with cardio black rooms even before your phone became a computer but now if I can find a black light cardio area I’ve got my movie in my hand. I think some shady shit happened and gyms pulled them. I know there’s been tons of fucking in gym tanning beds lol
Maybe because it's new gym that just opened in the area a few months ago. But they are strict in rules. Shit just yesterday they came on the loud speaker and said.the owner of a yellow motorcycle park in the side walk please come to the front desk or IT WILL BE TOWED lmfao. The theater so far is kool. People don't use there phones and disrupt your vision. Only the first time you go inside and can't see shit on the machine and don't know how to turn it on or pick what you want. Man those tanning beds are gross. I would never lay on one of those things. Back in my competing days I use to go in the stand up ones. Not that I needed too really I'm naturally tan as hell.

😆 you're a character but your kool. No seriously. I've been talking this test blen for well over a year (not consecutively) and not ONCE have I had any pip. I've shot it in my shoulders and glutes those are the only two places I hit. With no problem. But this time it bit me no big deal shit happens. I was just worried because through my years I've had pip with certain products and bad one's. But never had this shock of electricity run down my arm and my thumb numb 🙉 turned out my arm problem wasn't even the pip. The pip is gone shoulder is normal. Turned out to be a pinched nerve in my neck.

Ok so back on the t400 or never again ?

I just briefly skimmed this thread so not sure if someone else mentioned it but this also happens to me from time to time. Oil will leak out of the delt injection site and move down to my tricep area and get inflamed. Shit just happens sometimes.

Also t400 made with straight enanthate just hurts like a mofo altogether. Even 300mg/ml enanthate can hurt like a bitch.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear