over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stones in kidneys

bukotitanico

Newbies
Hey guys!

Two summers ago i was in the hospital due to kidneys stones, the gave me some tramadol for the pain and never again i got pain. Ive done some piss test and everything was ok ( albumin, creatinine etc)
Now in my house the bathroom is far from my room and i use to piss in a bottle. A week ago i noticed there was something in the floor of the bottle ( after some days ), it’s look like Orange cristals, does anybody happen to him? Im on trt 125mg/weekly.
Thanks!

Passed a kidney stone in my early 20’s… After that I became super anal about consuming shit tons of water. Cut my calcium intake since that’s what my stone was. Haven’t had a repeat since. Thank f’n gawd!!!!! Cause that shit suuuucked!!!!

Cage

Passed a kidney stone in my early 20’s… After that I became super anal about consuming shit tons of water. Cut my calcium intake since that’s what my stone was. Haven’t had a repeat since. Thank f’n gawd!!!!! Cause that shit suuuucked!!!!

Cage
Thanks! Did you piss little Orange crystals?

Hey guys!

Two summers ago i was in the hospital due to kidneys stones, the gave me some tramadol for the pain and never again i got pain. Ive done some piss test and everything was ok ( albumin, creatinine etc)
Now in my house the bathroom is far from my room and i use to piss in a bottle. A week ago i noticed there was something in the floor of the bottle ( after some days ), it’s look like Orange cristals, does anybody happen to him? Im on trt 125mg/weekly.
Thanks!

For real?

Yea how far away is this bathroom? Up a flight of stairs or something?

Sorry I guess it seamed rude I am more worried about your bathrooms location......but I don't know what in that bottle

CHANCA PIEDRA
ASTRAGALUS
TAURINE
MEGADOSE ASAP

search feature would result in all of these man. take care of your shit. why the fuck are you pisssing in a bottle are you in your early 20s and living with roommates or in the jungle? I had better amenities in SD JAIL.

bro if you cant control your piss and cant hold it and that is the reason you have an issue. if you're lazy than that's even wierder!

Thanks! Did you piss little Orange crystals?
Negative… Mine was a brownish color with jagged lil edges. Super small, but very f’n painful!

Yours sounds like cystine stones. If they’re orange looking in color.

Cage

Hey guys!

Thanks!

Na

i know it’s crazy but im living in a shared house and the bath its really far and there is lot of cold in the night
How often do you piss yourself doing this each night?

Bro that's fukin sick man. It's VERY weird too. Not normal at all. When I was 22 I lived with a random VERY weird guy who did meth and was a bartender. We didn't get along at all. But I NEVER thought "I'll just piss in this here Coke bottle so I never run into him and have to wall down the hallway at 3am when he has EDM BLARING and people over who would prolly kill me if they saw me bc they did so many drugs.

Stop pissing in Orange Crush bottles.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity