mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The most effective compound for hair loss: Oral Minoxidil ( AKA Oral Rogaine )

My dht is on the lower end. I feel better with "supplemental" dht, high test also thins. I'd rather lose the hair than not cycle lol but if I can post pone it I will. Father was balding, mother side some had lush hair others didn't. Never really cared about hair until this cycle. Maybe it's age. Would it be better just to only supplement minoxidil in my situation..... if the minoxidil gives me a fuller beard I'll just shave it if need be. I've seen topical minox on beards helps it grow...
No buddy, I mean it could work but it’s not solving the problem of why your losing your hair in the first place ,androgenic alopeca, high dht levels ,minoxidil does nothing for that , finasteride drops those dht numbers 70% and usually stops hair loss in its tracks , some even lucky to grow hair back from fina alone ,listen to black beard on this , he is very knowledgeable on this

Minoxidil doesn't slow the growth cycle so hair life is extended? I'm not really informed on this but Minoxidil had no negative sides and bloods are 100. Black did state fin can help when running dht compounds. It is contradictory to many others though. I don't mind being a guinea pig.

My dht is on the lower end. I feel better with "supplemental" dht, high test also thins. I'd rather lose the hair than not cycle lol but if I can post pone it I will. Father was balding, mother side some had lush hair others didn't. Never really cared about hair until this cycle. Maybe it's age. Would it be better just to only supplement minoxidil in my situation..... if the minoxidil gives me a fuller beard I'll just shave it if need be. I've seen topical minox on beards helps it grow...
oral Fin and oral min together at an early stage might actually keep or regrow hair on your stack.

oral Fin and oral min together at an early stage might actually keep or regrow hair on your stack.
Hey black what do you think of fina and oral minoxidil while running 19 nor like deca and tren ,or dht derivatives like winstrol or anadrol , I’ve heard taking fina while on deca will make your hair fall out faster ,is that just nonsense and if you do run a heavy 19 nor, dht derivatives stack will the fina and oral minoxidil keep your hair from falling out still ? Or does that make the fina and oral minoxidil useless and your hair will still fall out ?

Hey black what do you think of fina and oral minoxidil while running 19 nor like deca and tren ,or dht derivatives like winstrol or anadrol , I’ve heard taking fina while on deca will make your hair fall out faster ,is that just nonsense and if you do run a heavy 19 nor, dht derivatives stack will the fina and oral minoxidil keep your hair from falling out still ? Or does that make the fina and oral minoxidil useless and your hair will still fall out ?
I believe the fin/deca thing is mostly broscience. Nandrolone is only maybe slightly more androgenic than testosterone (possibly less androgenic even) AND it has progestogenic effects (which is good for hair). I think some guy just cherry picked the DHN thing. I do not believe fin+deca is especially bad for scalp hair.

The fina will still help in a tren/deca/win cycle if you are also running testosterone with them . It is very like that its not just serum and scalp DHT decrease that make finasteride/dutasteride work so effectively for hair loss prevention/reversal but also the change in DHT to E2/T ratio in the body and hair follicle it makes happen.

DHT is especially androgenic because it binds to the androgen receptor for a very long time compared to other androgens, even of equal androgenic potency.

Why is the change in DHT to T & E2 ratio possibly important;:

E2 and ( and T under some circumstances) can actually help scalp hair growth and quality. You see a massive increase in hair thickness and growth in pregnant women from very very high Estradiol and progesterone levels (E2 as high as 75,000 pg / mL in the third trimester). Their T can also reach as high as 200 ng/dL ( male fetus = higher T levels). After pregnancy , a massive hair shed is very common when those high hormone levels suddenly drop down. We also see that many people see decrease hair quality /increased hair loss when using aromatase inhibitors.

I believe the fin/deca thing is mostly broscience. Nandrolone is only maybe slightly more androgenic than testosterone (possibly less androgenic even) AND it has progestogenic effects (which is good for hair). I think some guy just cherry picked the DHN thing. I do not believe fin+deca is especially bad for scalp hair.

The fina will still help in a tren/deca/win cycle if you are also running testosterone with them . It is very like that its not just serum and scalp DHT decrease that make finasteride/dutasteride work so effectively for hair loss prevention/reversal but also the change in DHT to E2/T ratio in the body and hair follicle it makes happen.

DHT is especially androgenic because it binds to the androgen receptor for a very long time compared to other androgens, even of equal androgenic potency.

Why is the change in DHT to T & E2 ratio possibly important;:

E2 and ( and T under some circumstances) can actually help scalp hair growth and quality. You see a massive increase in hair thickness and growth in pregnant women from very very high Estradiol and progesterone levels (E2 as high as 75,000 pg / mL in the third trimester). Their T can also reach as high as 200 ng/dL ( male fetus = higher T levels). After pregnancy , a massive hair shed is very common when those high hormone levels suddenly drop down. We also see that many people see decrease hair quality /increased hair loss when using aromatase inhibitors.
Thanks man ,wow your like an encyclopedia with this stuff , like I said awesome contribution, I literally learned so much on this subject in one day than I have in a year trying to figure this out and what’s nonsense or bro science lol, thanks again black

Here is another example of 0.25 mg finasteride daily for 5 months. (No minoxidil)

This guy was getting sides on 0.5 mg MWF so he switched.

Screenshot_20230902-091957.png

If you type minoxidil in the search bar lonitab literally is the first thing that pops up

I have skin irritation too, I developed it no issues in the beginning. Have been using minox and now duta for over 15 years. Anyways look for minox without PG for sensitive scalps.

sadly my face got puffy on 1.25 daily of oral minoxidil :/

My father had a full head of hair. My mothers father also has almost a full head of hair into his 70-80’s.

I started losing hair in the crown area years ago after a test/Deca/mast cycle. I strongly believe it was due to AAS, specifically mast.

I haven’t used mast since and prob never will.

I tried Hims and used the topical fina .3/minox combo and it killed my sex drive. I’ve been using only topical minoxidil since.

Prob going to end up getting transplant at some point. For now, TRT and keeping what I have which is still good. Considering oral minoxidil. @Black Beard

My father had a full head of hair. My mothers father also has almost a full head of hair into his 70-80’s.

I started losing hair in the crown area years ago after a test/Deca/mast cycle. I strongly believe it was due to AAS, specifically mast.

I haven’t used mast since and prob never will.

I tried Hims and used the topical fina .3/minox combo and it killed my sex drive. I’ve been using only topical minoxidil since.

Prob going to end up getting transplant at some point. For now, TRT and keeping what I have which is still good. Considering oral minoxidil. @Black Beard

Some people get more sides from topical fina and minox than oral of either. Both fina and minox can be incredibly effective at very low doses.

Even 0.1 mg fina and 0.25 mg minox daily

I must be an outlier on the topical minoxidil irritating my scalp. I don’t see anyone ever mention it. It’s fairly quick too, within 2-3 days. It’ll be like a rash developing, start itching, and then becomes slightly raw/painful.

I’ve gritted through it but it would just get worse every day. So I threw in the towel on the topical version. Now Finasteride has halted any AAS related hair loss for me. Im currently waiting on some oral Minoxidil to toss into the mix hoping for some extra regrowth.

Cage

Some people get more sides from topical fina and minox than oral of either. Both fina and minox can be incredibly effective at very low doses.

Even 0.1 mg fina and 0.25 mg minox daily
I might give oral fina a try.

The sides of fina scare me though. And so does post fina syndrome.

These are best results I have seen. Amazing. My skin doc says it will keep filling in but so far so good. Many people have noticed.

My attitude towards hair loss is I can take it or leave it, no biggie. But this protocol, a 2 for 1, lower bp plus hair is a hard combo to beat.

Will post up a in/process foto if I can muster up the courage 😉
This, the top of my head, used to be completely ‘deforested’. Zero hair.

Only oral Minox, 2.5 twice a day. Been on about 5 months. Getting some decent regrowth and my bp is down. A twofer. And am told the results will just keep getting better. We will see.

Got off all other bp meds. My bp was getting too low when the other meds were taken with the Minox.

Attachments

• IMG_3814.jpeg
    IMG_3814.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 37

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner