over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time to “up the dose” options

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
Damn yeah that’s quite the price tag 😂 £100-£400/month is the UK rate but then again Milo’s is one of the GOATS.

But yeah you’re right I think mega insulin protocols will just make me obese

I don’t think I’m ever going to be someone who has to force feed mega amounts of food or need excess insulin protocols

Oddly I’m not sure of any UK guys I’d go with…. Maybe sasan heirati only old school guy off the top of my head

Bleu seems to have an endless list of freaks

Justin Harris is one of the OG’s

Or here on the board Luki he knows about everything worth knowing

Outside of this I’m not sure
How much novorapid / levemir / lantus does milos use? Like whats the ratios.

Was it you who said if you go higher on the dosage the coach wants it in writing that that is against his advices? I'm just very curious of how he arrived at his max dosage recommendations. Everyone has their "limits" but it may be based on not much at all, maybe based on what they "hear" from other coaches is healthy vs abuse. I see a heavy influence from Victor Black from what you say is done in the UK. It's quite amazing how little individual thinking is done by many coaches. I think it's quite embarrassing how these guys cut and paste his info without giving credit. I mean Victor's ideas may be good (everyone can decide for themselves if it's good or not) but few seem to have fleshed out things in their own minds.

Victor may say "telmisartan is IN from the very start!" or "Dbol goes in the bin!" and a bunch of coaches join in as if he was quoting some law of nature lol.

Yeah that was me

I know he was coached by Martin Winston (condition coaches) prior who’s one of the higher level UK guys so he may of got some of his opinions from that time

The majority of the cycles I see and hear the younger UK guys running are all the same kind of idea “safer cycles, minimum dosages, test, tren, EQ, AI’s and orals are bad, insulin only to relieve your pancreas but doesn’t add real size etc etc”

Wow! I guess I'm in the dark, cause I am confused as hell.
So what exactly is wrong with your current coach? He has you on minimal gear and you are bigger than 99.9% of the people giving you gear advice on this thread? Sounds to me like you have a damn good coach! But what the fuck do I know? 🤷🏿

This is a very good point I think my concerns are

He’s quite adamant I don’t need to add anymore size (I want to add more)

He’s not coached any really big guys and himself has said me and him are of a similar size

He’s really not into the gear side of it

And I’ve been at about the same foods now for 10 weeks maybe and probably unlikely to increase for the remainder of my offseason (20 weeks) so I’m worried that if neither food or gear is increasing then I’m not really going to grow

I genuinely may be concerned over nothing but it kinda throws you when you speak/hear/read the cycles of some of the guys you aspire to look like and they’re way higher than what I’m on (granted some aren’t) but I realise I don’t have hyper responder genetics and I wonder if never pushing the gear will hold me back

It's quite amazing how little individual thinking is done by many coaches.

It's been like that for years.

I remember when JP started posting his banded RDLs a few years back, every cunt on IG was doing the same thing within weeks.

Same with the Iliac Pulldowns. Same with the 1 arm rows, standing away from machine. Funny how everyone looking to 'make the machine work for their individual body' do it exactly the same as what they see on IG. You know because fuck Cybex and Hammer, Gary who works at Asda with 2 GCSE's knows better.

Not saying that stuff doesn't have some application, but Jesus wept the herd mentality is real.

He’s not coached any really big guys and himself has said me and him are of a similar size

And I’ve been at about the same foods now for 10 weeks maybe and probably unlikely to increase for the remainder of my offseason (20 weeks) so I’m worried that if neither food or gear is increasing then I’m not really going to grow

I genuinely may be concerned over nothing but it kinda throws you when you speak/hear/read the cycles of some of the guys you aspire to look like and they’re way higher than what I’m on (granted some aren’t) but I realise I don’t have hyper responder genetics and I wonder if never pushing the gear will hold me back
Bro, I'll be honest because that's how I always am, but someone has to be the one to tell you the painful truth, so let it be me...

Since you came to the forum, even though you have a coach, you are constantly asking for advice - should you do something one way or another? or maybe this? or maybe that one?....it only shows one thing, you don't trust this guy so why the hell are you going to waste your time? Then you'll only regret that you didn't change it sooner...

Another thing - you write that you intend to go off-season for another 20 weeks, and I'll be honest - at the level of fat tissue you are currently at, you will not see practically any progress in the size of your muscle mass. In general, I think that your rebound was carried out incorrectly because it was done in a way that you would have done, contest lean, something like 4-6% body fat, where you were closer to 10% and in my opinion it should have been done completely differently and I am sure that the next 20 weeks will be a loss because it will actually only be maintenance

I really don’t understand why there’s a thread on whether or not a guy should increase his dose.

If you escalate and feel like shit, then deescalate. You’re not stuck there forever, so what’s with the apprehension.

Bro, I'll be honest because that's how I always am, but someone has to be the one to tell you the painful truth, so let it be me...

Since you came to the forum, even though you have a coach, you are constantly asking for advice - should you do something one way or another? or maybe this? or maybe that one?....it only shows one thing, you don't trust this guy so why the hell are you going to waste your time? Then you'll only regret that you didn't change it sooner...

Another thing - you write that you intend to go off-season for another 20 weeks, and I'll be honest - at the level of fat tissue you are currently at, you will not see practically any progress in the size of your muscle mass. In general, I think that your rebound was carried out incorrectly because it was done in a way that you would have done, contest lean, something like 4-6% body fat, where you were closer to 10% and in my opinion it should have been done completely differently and I am sure that the next 20 weeks will be a loss because it will actually only be maintenance

You raise some very good points and I probably am partly (or mainly) the issue and maybe i should just “trust the process” I think because some of the things haven’t made sense to me or seem to go against a lot of other info I’ve acquired it’s made me want to seek to increase my knowledge from multiple sources

And you’ve nailed it there really my biggest concern is not making progress/wasting time. A lot can be achieved in 20 weeks but also absolutely nothing can be achieved I just really want to hope it’s not the latter.

In a nutshell I just want to add as much muscle as I possibly can and when I’ve said that (which I have many times) he’s said that shouldn’t be the main goal and it’s not necessary which again concerned me that if that’s not the goal then what am I actually doing

You raise some very good points and I probably am partly (or mainly) the issue and maybe i should just “trust the process” I think because some of the things haven’t made sense to me or seem to go against a lot of other info I’ve acquired it’s made me want to seek to increase my knowledge from multiple sources

And you’ve nailed it there really my biggest concern is not making progress/wasting time. A lot can be achieved in 20 weeks but also absolutely nothing can be achieved I just really want to hope it’s not the latter.

In a nutshell I just want to add as much muscle as I possibly can and when I’ve said that (which I have many times) he’s said that shouldn’t be the main goal and it’s not necessary which again concerned me that if that’s not the goal then what am I actually doing
from what I see, it's a typical mentality in the UK... strange is an understatement🤷🏻‍♂️

from what I see, it's a typical mentality in the UK... strange is an understatement🤷🏻‍♂️

There’s definitely quite a common thing of if you haven’t got elite genetics then there’s no point really trying to get there. But 1: if you don’t try how will you know and 2: you can accept that you’re not gonna be Phil Heath but still want to be the biggest/best that you can be in my opinion

Simple question- how many threads have you started on here about how you’re worried or not on the same page as your coach?

Follow up question- how many threads have I or other serious guys on here started questioning our coaches?

Do I need to say more. The only person IMO here that is wasting time or putting off what needs to be done is you.

I say that with mad respect for you because if I had your genetics and build I would already be working with @luki7788 or @IFBBProDomCardone.

You gotta make a move man. That’s my tough love post of the day. 😂

There’s definitely quite a common thing of if you haven’t got elite genetics then there’s no point really trying to get there. But 1: if you don’t try how will you know and 2: you can accept that you’re not gonna be Phil Heath but still want to be the biggest/best that you can be in my opinion
When your coach says you don´t have good genetics he must be blind

Get a new coach.... jk lol.

I am personally a huge fan of hgh and if you and your coach do not want to push doses higher and higher than hgh can be a good option because of it's synergystic effects with AAS. Basically just forcing growth through taking advantage of another path way. And the best part is that it has never been this affordable and we have some great sponsors on here as well.
If you can afford to buy an overpriced latte and bagel for $13 at Starbucks daily the price of GH shouldn’t bother you at all if you are taking around 5 ius or so per day.

In life we make thousands of decisions every day. Some are easy and some are brutally tough. But in the end, some of the smaller ones are the toughest and the most important. Its been mentioned above a few times about you second guessing where you are and who you are with and coming on here with your frustrations. You cant keep beating your head against the wall, second guessing your current situations, and expect anything to change. Plus when you do this, you will forever think "What if. What if i would have changed coaches, where would i be." You have planted the doubt seed in your own mind about him, without even knowing it. I appreciate your loyalty but i feel like its time to have a friendly chat with him and tell him you are going to try another route. Maybe the "UK Method" isnt for you and you might get what you want out of other schools of though? Change is not always a bad thing my man.

Find a coach who understands and will help you with your goals. If your goal is to get huge there's only one way -> @luki7788

And my opinion is based on my experiences from work with Luki many years ago. I can only imagine how he's proggresed as a coach since then.

It's been like that for years.

I remember when JP started posting his banded RDLs a few years back, every cunt on IG was doing the same thing within weeks.

Same with the Iliac Pulldowns. Same with the 1 arm rows, standing away from machine. Funny how everyone looking to 'make the machine work for their individual body' do it exactly the same as what they see on IG. You know because fuck Cybex and Hammer, Gary who works at Asda with 2 GCSE's knows better.

Not saying that stuff doesn't have some application, but Jesus wept the herd mentality is real.
I haven't read or followed JP closely, on his forums etc but I see him on IG often saying that each individual has to find what works for them in the end. Like they will ask if they should wear heeled squatting shoes for hack lifts like JP and he says, "well how does it feel for you? Try them and find out, don't ask for my permission."

I haven't read or followed JP closely, on his forums etc but I see him on IG often saying that each individual has to find what works for them in the end. Like they will ask if they should wear heeled squatting shoes for hack lifts like JP and he says, "well how does it feel for you? Try them and find out, don't ask for my permission."

The problem isn't with JP, it's with the people who listen to him without qualification. Why do you think he is saying that now? :)

It's quite amazing how little individual thinking is done by many coaches. I think it's quite embarrassing how these guys cut and paste his info without giving credit.

When your coach says you don´t have good genetics he must be blind

Like skyler said, the coach probably said it to keep him humble and grouded. That's not average or slightly above average genetics.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131