over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone vs. Trestolone?

Trenbolone vs. Trestolone?

• Total voters
The reason I don't comment much about tren is that I don't want to encourage anyone to use it, on the contrary, I wish no one used it, but tren is definitely the strongest aas out there with the exception of trest of course!

As far as an all out mass builder I’d probably lean towards test but when it comes to recomp, hardening and sparing muscle in a cut and an overall “look” tren really shines

As far as an all out mass builder I’d probably lean towards test but when it comes to recomp, hardening and sparing muscle in a cut and an overall “look” tren really shines
Forgot a R?

As far as an all out mass builder I’d probably lean towards TEST but when it comes to recomp, hardening and sparing muscle in a cut and an overall “look” tren really shines
Well I’ve read it several times and I’m missing it apparently lol
Just asking since the thread (at least originally 😝) was about TREST vs TREN

Who said you have to choose? I guess it's time for a nice blast with both 🥳
On a serious note, I've already used the two combined, as did some of my most hardcore clients.
I won't lie, didn't know exactly what to expect from this experiment when I first tried it myself, glory or a disaster.
To my amazement, the ride was smoother than just Tren with Test. The perceived body temperature can get a bit unconfortable at times, but every single side from Tren was milder than usual. We all felt like Gods. Full of energy, fantastic mood, high productivity at work, unforgettable workouts, some of the most profund drastic body recomposition I've ever seen. Libido sky high, even sleep was surprisingly good. And sure as hell, new slabs of solid muscles week after week. Truly a cartoon-ish look. The only ones who experienced higher blood pressure used too much Test with these two, alongside a blurred definition and frankly speaking, no obvious added growth.

Tren is without a doubt, in the top three most overrated steroids of all time.

Test crushes Tren like a ladyboy snuff film.

Lets take a pair of Twins, we will give one of them 500MG Tren for 5 months and one other Twin we will give 600MG Test 5 months. I will even spot you a TRT dose of 150MG for the Tren Twin.

The Test user is going to crush the Tren twin in strength and gains.

Phyte me. 🥊:mad:
Troll alert.

A. Because no one goes into any thread as argumentative as this trying to aggressive push their opinion here.
You couldve easily made a logical point on why you believe test is best but instead you come in hotttt.
B. This is basically the same argument trolls like WesternThighs and all the other banned weirdos made.
C. You are not a real person with a good physique

My guess is you wont last long here

Troll alert.

A. Because no one goes into any thread as argumentative as this trying to aggressive push their opinion here.
You couldve easily made a logical point on why you believe test is best but instead you come in hotttt.
B. This is basically the same argument trolls like WesternThighs and all the other banned weirdos made.
C. You are not a real person with a good physique

My guess is you wont last long here
bro, thats GH16 youre talking about :ROFLMAO: lord of AAS

On a serious note, I've already used the two combined, as did some of my most hardcore clients.
I won't lie, didn't know exactly what to expect from this experiment when I first tried it myself, glory or a disaster.
To my amazement, the ride was smoother than just Tren with Test. The perceived body temperature can get a bit unconfortable at times, but every single side from Tren was milder than usual. We all felt like Gods. Full of energy, fantastic mood, high productivity at work, unforgettable workouts, some of the most profund drastic body recomposition I've ever seen. Libido sky high, even sleep was surprisingly good. And sure as hell, new slabs of solid muscles week after week. Truly a cartoon-ish look. The only ones who experienced higher blood pressure used too much Test with these two, alongside a blurred definition and frankly speaking, no obvious added growth.
the two strongest injectable AAS combined must be a hell of a fun time. My resting heart rate would probably be 120bpm on those but I’d look incredible

the two strongest injectable AAS combined must be a hell of a fun time. My resting heart rate would probably be 120bpm on those but I’d look incredible
Haha well no sh*t....it's been dramatic even after decades and gallons of stuff injected 😂

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear