over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your cruise dose

Hard to say. So many people are using in today’s culture, yet they don’t look like it.

If I went by the smell test, 25%.

Reality? Probably more. Some of the guys at ADCC could walk into a local NPC show and do well. Some don’t look anything like it, but do use.
You think EPO is being used at all?

I know a guy that does really well in BJJ he uses 150mg of each test,bold cyp, mast. He's not a big guy but says more gives him too much pump but the above keeps strength and endurance up.
400-500mg of total aas does seem to be the upper end for most athletics before more becomes detrimental in some fashion. Emphasis typically being on the less tentative drugs.

You think EPO is being used at all?

I’m sure a handful of guys have played with it, but I don’t think it’s a useful tool.

The guys who try to outpace their opponents have spent years and years building up their cardiovascular output/endurance, as well as their efficiency. Jiu Jitsu is more efficient than wrestling.

If wrestling was untested, I’d bet more guys would turn to using it because the pace is always GO GO GO!

The amount of practice (drilling, rolling, and separate conditioning) you need to be elite sort of takes care of your cardio needs. It’s not like in the UFC where a guy can show up unprepared and still stand a chance.

Hard to describe, but nahhh. No threat of EPO.

400-500mg of total aas does seem to be the upper end for most athletics before more becomes detrimental in some fashion. Emphasis typically being on the less tentative drugs.
I can go to about 700mg if most of the aas doesn't make me hold water. After that the pump is too much. Also most orals have to be really low dose. Anything wet, and test over 200mg effects my cardio as well. So I save them for winter gaining when not on the bike much.

At the moment I’m running 200mg primo and 200 mg Cypionate. It’s been the best combo long term so far that I have experienced. Zero bloat(diet is in check) zero estrogen sides and gains have been steady but fat loss has been on another level even though I do 1 hour of cardio every other day I’m losing fat like I’m on clen and doing cardio seven days per week. Best part is blood work looks excellent with the only exception being that my hematocrit is a little high.

At the moment I’m running 200mg primo and 200 mg Cypionate. It’s been the best combo long term so far that I have experienced. Zero bloat(diet is in check) zero estrogen sides and gains have been steady but fat loss has been on another level even though I do 1 hour of cardio every other day I’m losing fat like I’m on clen and doing cardio seven days per week. Best part is blood work looks excellent with the only exception being that my hematocrit is a little high.
Higher hematocrit isn't really a concern if you do a lot of cardio. As long as you don't clot to easily. Curcumin and fish oil help.

Well after having a bilateral pulmonary embolism I try to play it safe now

So I'm going soon on my cruise of 300mg test-e per week(+4iu GH), I feel like I can hold pretty much everything on that dose. Blast was 1050mg test-e 700mg bold. I am by no meaning a beast(6'1 235lbs hovering around 12%) but some people a lot smaller in my gym are cruising on 500mg-1000mg(test only or test/primo test/mast etc.), seems to be a trend these days.

I understand guys like @luki7788 need a lot more than 300mg test-e to hold their size but these guys?

What is your cruise dosis, and did it increase throughout the years while getting bigger?
Cruise dose went down but mind you a lot of UGLs are under doses so these dudes taking a gram, many of them anyway, are actually taking 300-400 of actual gear. Back when the market was basically all hunan or vet pharma the doses generally were much lower especially for non competitors

Well after having a bilateral pulmonary embolism I try to play it safe now
Damn what’s the story there brother? Mind sharing more?

Cruise dose went down but mind you a lot of UGLs are under doses so these dudes taking a gram, many of them anyway, are actually taking 300-400 of actual gear. Back when the market was basically all hunan or vet pharma the doses generally were much lower especially for non competitors
Damn, you think UGL gear is that under-dosed?

Damn what’s the story there brother? Mind sharing more?
After starting testosterone Cypionate at 130mg per week and slowly tapering to 170 over like 6 months. I noticed I had a burning pain in my lower legs and being acutely aware of blood clots and their symptoms I went to urgent care. Once I got to urgent care they located the clots in the calf of both legs they then sent me to the local emergency room for infusion of blood thinners. When they did the X-ray at the er though they had found that the blood clots had both moved to my lungs. The best way I could describe trying to breathe was like trying to do cardio with a fat bitch strapped to your back and 1400mg of tren in your system. My lungs were donezo. It’s 17 months later and I still take Enoxaparin injections twice a day as a precaution. Not trying to die because of trt. Weird thing is once I added Methenolone to my trt the issue of excess hematocrit went away.

After starting testosterone Cypionate at 130mg per week and slowly tapering to 170 over like 6 months. I noticed I had a burning pain in my lower legs and being acutely aware of blood clots and their symptoms I went to urgent care. Once I got to urgent care they located the clots in the calf of both legs they then sent me to the local emergency room for infusion of blood thinners. When they did the X-ray at the er though they had found that the blood clots had both moved to my lungs. The best way I could describe trying to breathe was like trying to do cardio with a fat bitch strapped to your back and 1400mg of tren in your system. My lungs were donezo. It’s 17 months later and I still take Enoxaparin injections twice a day as a precaution. Not trying to die because of trt. Weird thing is once I added Methenolone to my trt the issue of excess hematocrit went away.
So you’re still on trt just with the add methenolone? Forgive my ignorance you explained the king pain the leg clots just like Tabasco in your calves? We’re you on gear before trt or u got on trt and just had the shit luck of clots on a low dose of test?

So you’re still on trt just with the add methenolone? Forgive my ignorance you explained the king pain the leg clots just like Tabasco in your calves? Were you on gear before trt or u got on trt and just had the shit luck of clots on a low dose of te
So you’re still on trt just with the add methenolone? Forgive my ignorance you explained the king pain the leg clots just like Tabasco in your calves? We’re you on gear before trt or u got on trt and just had the shit luck of clots on a low dose of test?
No gear before. On just test and Methenolone and haven’t had any issue since. Clots happened. Rx perrigo test Cypionate, haven’t had any issues since switching to a source from here.

No gear before. On just test and Methenolone and haven’t had any issue since. Clots happened. Rx perrigo test Cypionate, haven’t had any issues since switching to a source from here.
Hmmm makes me wonder if your test prior to sourcing here was part of the problem, thanks for the extra info brother

Damn, you think UGL gear is that under-dosed?
^^^once you leave Kansas ..it's fairly common ..as the results for ANASCI's testing prove

go to ANASCI.org
→ see who fails ..avoid them
→ see who NEVER EVER fails ..mmmm, you should prob pick them

^^^very useful tool if you'r in this lifestyle ..for more than a few months ..every few years

I’m sure a handful of guys have played with it, but I don’t think it’s a useful tool.

The guys who try to outpace their opponents have spent years and years building up their cardiovascular output/endurance, as well as their efficiency. Jiu Jitsu is more efficient than wrestling.

If wrestling was untested, I’d bet more guys would turn to using it because the pace is always GO GO GO!

The amount of practice (drilling, rolling, and separate conditioning) you need to be elite sort of takes care of your cardio needs. It’s not like in the UFC where a guy can show up unprepared and still stand a chance.

Hard to describe, but nahhh. No threat of EPO.
For wrestling, MMA, how many calories do you think the smaller guys say 170-190 eat per day? I'd imagine quite a bit due to all the energy expenditure?

For wrestling, MMA, how many calories do you think the smaller guys say 170-190 eat per day? I'd imagine quite a bit due to all the energy expenditure?

No idea.

i don’t even count my own.

What was your estrogen before and after adding the primo? High estrogen can increase clotting risk, and primo can lower e2. Though I’d be surprised that trt would be your estrogen that high.

What was your estrogen before and after adding the primo? High estrogen can increase clotting risk, and primo can lower e2. Though I’d be surprised that trt would be your estrogen that high.
Dude this was 2 years ago all I can remember without the blood work was my estrogen was high due to getting my trt shot at my docs every other week!!! Craziness, I take small amounts every other day now and the retro and clotting seems to have all but cleared up since adding primo. When I had my embolism my RBC was in the mid 50s. The “medical establishment” knows so freaking little compared to what I witness on these boards through simple trial and error and proper protocols you can keep your health much much more managed for lack of a better term.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws