over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bizarre gut distention pic

How? Neither of us know nothing about the guy

This is all just speculation, I said "fight me" in a joking manner because I expect pushback. But we can infer a lot of things just from pics. Like ok, we don't know how much he uses exactly, but I think every single one of us assumes it's nothing light. Yes sometimes you can just see certain things with high probability.

Like, what are the chances his kidneys aren't screaming or that he doesn't have significant LVH vs the opposite? I remember one prominent member here saw certain signs in Kai Greene, relating to health, many did, and Kai probably reeled things in (that's what the rumor said) after he was supposedly warned that he would not be long for this world otherwise (I read here the rumor of "13 grams").

Everyone is a little uneasy seeing these pics and probably for good reason. I'm writing all this in an easy going tone, not saying I know anything as an absolute fact. luki related personal experience so others too might have this same hunch of what the problem might be.

This is all just speculation, I said "fight me" in a joking manner because I expect pushback. But we can infer a lot of things just from pics. Like ok, we don't know how much he uses exactly, but I think every single one of us assumes it's nothing light. Yes sometimes you can just see certain things with high probability.

Like, what are the chances his kidneys aren't screaming or that he doesn't have significant LVH vs the opposite? I remember one prominent member here saw certain signs in Kai Greene, relating to health, many did, and Kai probably reeled things in (that's what the rumor said) after he was supposedly warned that he would not be long for this world otherwise (I read here the rumor of "13 grams").

Everyone is a little uneasy seeing these pics and probably for good reason. I'm writing all this in an easy going tone, not saying I know anything as an absolute fact. luki related personal experience so others too might have this same hunch of what the problem might be.
1000007894.jpg

jordan petters has said many times that the waist is getting bigger, we stop controlling the belly due to huge amounts of calories, forced eating for years + a lot of drugs and GH. the volume of food itself does not affect the waistline permanently, but only temporarily. see what Wessley Visers says: he makes his own cream from rice flour, where he always adds 1-1.5 liters of water, 300g of fruit, 250g of vegetables, 250g of white fish, so the volume is large, but he believes that a meal with this amount of water digests better than one made with a smaller amount of water. . let's look at how many mens physique players who do challegne in the off-season, where they eat either 20k cheat or every 2nd day huge volumes of low-calorie food, for example jellies with xanthan gum, where the meals weigh 5-6lbs and each 2lbs of vegetables. their waist always comes back and is narrow. because their total calories are not incredibly high and they usually do not exceed 5,000. On the other hand, we also have apricot who ate 9,000 kcal in the offseason or brandao 8.5 kcal + often a cheat meal, and theirs remained the same. Derek has a huge belly, even though he never overeats, but he can control it.

LOL

We could run these pics by some authoritative experts most everyone agrees know their shit, maybe Justin Harris and who else? See if no one doesn't mention ascites as one possibility. Fa Sheesus was the first to mention it here but that was the first thing that popped into my mind too. Related to this type of analysis without actually *knowing*, Justin said if a competitor has frequent bouts of pneumonia it could indicate heart failure as well, because of fluid build-up in the lungs.

I'm not saying you disagree with the possibility as well, I don't know, this is just conversation, *smilie* to indicate tone lol.

That possible article by luki would be of major interest to many here I'm sure, would be absolute gold. I hope he considers it and runs it by his docs to see if they don't mind. Many don't know about the antiinflammatory effects of insulin and whatever else was involved - lots of learning points.

LOL

We could run these pics by some authoritative experts most everyone agrees know their shit, maybe Justin Harris and who else? See if no one doesn't mention ascites as one possibility. Fa Sheesus was the first to mention it here but that was the first thing that popped into my mind too. Related to this type of analysis without actually *knowing*, Justin said if a competitor has frequent bouts of pneumonia it could indicate heart failure as well, because of fluid build-up in the lungs.

I'm not saying you disagree with the possibility as well, I don't know, this is just conversation, *smilie* to indicate tone lol.

That possible article by luki would be of major interest to many here I'm sure, would be absolute gold. I hope he considers it and runs it by his docs to see if they don't mind. Many don't know about the antiinflammatory effects of insulin and whatever else was involved - lots of learning points.
"Insulin's
anti-inflammatory effect works through several mechanisms, including:
  • Suppressing a protein involved in pro-inflammatory processes
  • Suppressing innate immune mechanisms
  • Suppressing transcription factors like NFκB and Egr-1
  • Increasing
    endothelial
    nitric oxide release
  • Decreasing the expression of pro-inflammatory
    cytokines

and immune mediators
  • Reducing the activation of intranuclear
    NF-κB
    activity

"

Overall, I don't know what people have against this guy - I've seen him on a few podcasts and he seems like a really nice guy. Nick Trigili already wrote shit about him on his IG where I even commented on this post and wrote him not to spread hate as he always does. The guy doesn't go on stage so who the fuck cares about his gut

Attachments

• IMG_0514.jpg
    IMG_0514.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 75
Overall, I don't know what people have against this guy - I've seen him on a few podcasts and he seems like a really nice guy. Nick Trigili already wrote shit about him on his IG where I even commented on this post and wrote him not to spread hate as he always does. The guy doesn't go on stage so who the fuck cares about his gut
I like the comment below yours. The guy has a point. 😂

I had some of this going on. And I'm not 300lbs. Not that I'm advising it but carnivore diet with 75mg Var and 200 DNP. With lots of cable crunches with sucking in to move the weight helped a lot. Improved my insulin sensitivity, cut visceral fat, cleaned me out and made sucking it in easy.

The thin skin makes the dilatation more repulsive.

His frame doesn't help his cause, looks like a short, narrow guy.

He is probably inflating his abdon rather than shrinking it to make more impression.

Is he pushing food? He's supposed to be cutting so this shouldn't be the case, but maybe he just had a cheat meal party or his 2000 cal post workout.

When I see threads like these it really makes me wonder... like have some of you ever ate over 5000 calories a day? 6000? 7000? 8000? Etc? And I don't mean 3 tubs of Hagan daaz and some cashews..

If you can truly eat 5k from chicken and rice (yet alone more) and your gut doesn't stick out then holy shit kudos to you!

When I see threads like these it really makes me wonder... like have some of you ever ate over 5000 calories a day? 6000? 7000? 8000? Etc? And I don't mean 3 tubs of Hagan daaz and some cashews..

If you can truly eat 5k from chicken and rice (yet alone more) and your gut doesn't stick out then holy shit kudos to you!
I currently eat 5000 kcal while cutting, I put my exact meals in my log - it's only clean food and for me it's an extremely small amount even in terms of volume

Doesn't he have a torn Diastasis Recti also?

My gut tells me he leaves those videos on his instagram for a reaction anyways

I currently eat 5000 kcal while cutting, I put my exact meals in my log - it's only clean food and for me it's an extremely small amount even in terms of volume
Same. For a large fella who eats clean and takes care of his gut health 5k is nothing.

Most of the biggest guys are doing this. The more muscle you have the faster your metabolism is and the easier it is to eat tons and tons.

I've eaten 6,000-7,000-8,000 calories a day for months at a time and 90% of that is clean - that's what it takes to put on maximal muscle. I even had guys on here tell me it wasn't possible to eat like that over the long-term - I clearly proved them wrong.

Eating is the biggest reason guys put on the muscle they want. They'll push through on those grueling lifts in the gym but won't push though when their stomach is saying it's full.

Idk i guess its easier when you nail down the foods you like that are also in the “foods that work” column

1000 carbs from rice, fruit, karbolyn, cluster dextrin, some bread products here and there and you’re already at 4k without touching any other macros

add chicken, beef, shakes, eaa’s (which i do count) and its easy to hit 500 protein thats another 2k

i believe most guys would have more success/progress if they found out what they like to eat that will also work for them instead of trying to force down what they THINK they should be eating because someone else is doing it that way

cbum has often said that at the beginning of his career, when he was building the most muscle mass, he ate 6,500 kcal from clean food. rice, oatmeal, fruit, meat, eggs and always a lot of vegetables, even in the offseason. cutler ate huge amounts of calories and his waist, apart from being genetically wide, was never swollen.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ploz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131