over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bizarre gut distention pic

Well, guess I had a completely different experience then the rest of you. Posted briefly about this before but my first ever coach was an ifbb pro that put me on 5gs test and 8000-9000 calories a day. I dont know precisely as thia was back 14 years ago or something but i did calculate it at the time. Saturdays and sundays were supposed to be donut and ice cream days to push the food even higher but those days turned into "not eating days" Made it up to 250lbs before my body started rejecting the food and throwing up at every meal. Also I looked like I was about to give birth all the time.

If you can digest that amount of food then fuck all the power to you. I'm 5'9"-5'10" depending who's measuring me and after being around the block and back with enough coaches I know that I'm not the genetically chosen one, far fucking from it.

Also, I too can eat 6000 calories a day of cleanish food (500g+ protein, none from shakes). But to say my stomach is flat at the end of the day.. ya no.

Well, guess I had a completely different experience then the rest of you. Posted briefly about this before but my first ever coach was an ifbb pro that put me on 5gs test and 8000-9000 calories a day. I dont know precisely as thia was back 14 years ago or something but i did calculate it at the time. Saturdays and sundays were supposed to be donut and ice cream days to push the food even higher but those days turned into "not eating days" Made it up to 250lbs before my body started rejecting the food and throwing up at every meal. Also I looked like I was about to give birth all the time.

If you can digest that amount of food then fuck all the power to you. I'm 5'9"-5'10" depending who's measuring me and after being around the block and back with enough coaches I know that I'm not the genetically chosen one, far fucking from it.

Also, I too can eat 6000 calories a day of cleanish food (500g+ protein, none from shakes). But to say my stomach is flat at the end of the day.. ya no.
I’d venture to say it was the 5g of test causing your issues more than the food. 😂

I thought having Milos as my first coach was jumping into the deep end. But damn 5g of test right out the gate is intense. Lol

Your stomach shouldn't be flat at the end of the day after eating 6,000 calories. If you're serious about putting on as much muscle as possible then your stomach should feel like you have a Thanksgiving dinner in it 6 months out of the year. In the offseason many superheavyweights only have a good midsection first thing in the morning.

I agree with @bbxtreme that 5g testosterone out the gate is likely what fucked you up. You have to work up to those doses over time and even then you can hit a point where your body just can't handle it. If you had started at 1.5g and worked up, along with only eating foods you know digest well for you, you'd have been able to go for months.

Your stomach shouldn't be flat at the end of the day after eating 6,000 calories. If you're serious about putting on as much muscle as possible then your stomach should feel like you have a Thanksgiving dinner in it 6 months out of the year. In the offseason many superheavyweights only have a good midsection first thing in the morning.

I agree with @bbxtreme that 5g testosterone out the gate is likely what fucked you up. You have to work up to those doses over time and even then you can hit a point where your body just can't handle it. If you had started at 1.5g and worked up, along with only eating foods you know digest well for you, you'd have been able to go for months.
This for sure. Morning time, i look good. Lean-ish too.
Last meal of the day i dont look grosss, but im bigg and full as helll. Bloat lord lol
Still leanish as I have abs but i call it the turtle shell look.

You should see my stomach after 1.5L of ice-cream 👀

Idk i guess its easier when you nail down the foods you like that are also in the “foods that work” column

1000 carbs from rice, fruit, karbolyn, cluster dextrin, some bread products here and there and you’re already at 4k without touching any other macros

add chicken, beef, shakes, eaa’s (which i do count) and its easy to hit 500 protein thats another 2k

i believe most guys would have more success/progress if they found out what they like to eat that will also work for them instead of trying to force down what they THINK they should be eating because someone else is doing it that way
If you hate what you're eating and do that just because it's "what you're supposed to eat", it's not going to be sustainable.

If you hate what you're eating and do that just because it's "what you're supposed to eat", it's not going to be sustainable.
Bingo. Been down that road already. It sucks. Early early on when I started lifting I was told that brown rice, sweet potatoes, and oats were the best carb sources.
Well none of that shit jives w my digestive system. For years I was clearing rooms faster than a SWAT team until I just said fuck it I’ve had enough, and was ready to give up gains because of it.
Luckily I love jasmine rice and she loves me back so I only progressed by dropping the other foods

Bingo. Been down that road already. It sucks. Early early on when I started lifting I was told that brown rice, sweet potatoes, and oats were the best carb sources.
Well none of that shit jives w my digestive system. For years I was clearing rooms faster than a SWAT team until I just said fuck it I’ve had enough, and was ready to give up gains because of it.
Luckily I love jasmine rice and she loves me back so I only progressed by dropping the other foods
It all goes back to guys not wanting to put in the work.

They want a diet to follow without thinking. They don't care what it is, just tell them what to eat and they'll do it. That's how you end up with issues.

Track what you eat, note how it digests, note what gives you issues, note what works well, and build a diet based off that. If you want to eat 6,000+ calories a day that's the way you do it.

It all goes back to guys not wanting to put in the work.

They want a diet to follow without thinking. They don't care what it is, just tell them what to eat and they'll do it. That's how you end up with issues.

Track what you eat, note how it digests, note what gives you issues, note what works well, and build a diet based off that. If you want to eat 6,000+ calories a day that's the way you do it.
For me it came down to 2 guys(training partners), who at the time (my teens) were light years ahead of me and this is what they suggested i eat because thats what worked for them. Closest thing to a gym bro mentor that i had 🤷🏻‍♂️

Never stopped to think about the fact that they were mid 5 footers and had pretty much peaked, so what i would need as a 6’2” 17yr old needing to pack on mass and fill out my frame would be wildly different than what they ate

seemed like everyone i had contact with was pushing brown rice back then, fucking gross.

For me it came down to 2 guys(training partners), who at the time (my teens) were light years ahead of me and this is what they suggested i eat because thats what worked for them. Closest thing to a gym bro mentor that i had 🤷🏻‍♂️

Never stopped to think about the fact that they were mid 5 footers and had pretty much peaked, so what i would need as a 6’2” 17yr old needing to pack on mass and fill out my frame would be wildly different than what they ate

seemed like everyone i had contact with was pushing brown rice back then, fucking gross.
Brown rice and oats. If those were my only two options I'd go Keto for the rest of my life.

Brown rice and oats. If those were my only two options I'd go Keto for the rest of my life.
I love brown rice and oatmeal 😅 but it shows that there are significant differences, I think it also has an ethnic background and what part of the world we come from and what products were in the menus of our ancestors

I love brown rice and oatmeal 😅 but it shows that there are significant differences, I think it also has an ethnic background and what part of the world we come from and what products were in the menus of our ancestors
Might be, my mother was from Krypton afterall

Same. Even if it were odorless (it’s not), just the sheer volume of gas is enough for me to make that call

Same. Even if it were odorless (it’s not), just the sheer volume of gas is enough for me to make that call
Some foods just sit in my stomach FOREVER, no matter how healthy and generally well tolerated they are.
Oats clog my intestine regardless of now many tablets of enzymes or pancreatin I take. Brown rice digests ok, but the taste turns me off and it fills me up too quickly.

Some foods just sit in my stomach FOREVER, no matter how healthy and generally well tolerated they are.
Oats clog my intestine regardless of now many tablets of enzymes or pancreatin I take. Brown rice digests ok, but the taste turns me off and it fills me up too quickly.
I'm the same with oats. I love to eat them but I only do a few times a year because they take so long to digest.

I'm the same with oats. I love to eat them but I only do a few times a year because they take so long to digest.
I'm becoming kinda addicted to some pre-packaged donuts I've recently found.
The ingredients list is incredibly short, whole wheat flour, pasteurized fresh eggs, bit of honey and not much else.
Low fat, a bit of fibers and no crappy oils/fructose syrup etc. I call them fake junk food.They digest in a wink and one of these puts a smile on my face.

I actually love oatmeal as well 😅

I actually love oatmeal as well 😅
X2 I wake up craving my oatmeal.

It’s a personal thing. Coaches have their carb choice they push for those tough days too.

Milos- Dates
Berry- Organic Rice Crispy Treats
AJ- Sourdough bread

But I agree with everyone above- the most important thing is what digest best alongside what you “like” to eat.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws