over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

18 y/o stepsone

My dad pays for the two step kids of his new wife. They are in their mid-late twenties, and they are comic-con geeks who dork around his house all day. They've never kissed a girl or went on a date. For them everything is about fantasy and violence, but they can't do ten push ups. No they don't train, and now my dad doesn't either. None the less, these pussy's seem to feel as if they are some tough bad-asses since they can pretend fight all day in the basement. Oh yah, the new Star Wars came out, and they've taken a proud oath to the Sith.

What does this have to do with anything? I don't know, but since we're all getting counseling here, I have to say that I hate them.

you trying to raise a pussy or a man?

I tried to raise my stepson to be more of a man. I entered the picture when he was 13 and it has been a battle. I taught him the value of putting in a hard day's work. I also taught him to always respect your mother and on every holiday you better take care of mom before anyone else. Unfortunately, he's still a pussy. If someone jumped his girlfriend or mom while he was with them, he'd be running scared for his life. It's the fight or flight mechanism....he will run every time. In his defense, he was raised by his mother and two aunts. They're a bunch of pacifists. "Violence is never the answer. Blah, blah, blah" He's never had a man in his life until I arrived. I'm trying to undo years of pussydom but it might be too late for him. He's already wired to be a pussy.

My dad pays for the two step kids of his new wife. They are in their mid-late twenties, and they are comic-con geeks who dork around his house all day.

I hate them already.

My dad pays for the two step kids of his new wife. They are in their mid-late twenties, and they are comic-con geeks who dork around his house all day. They've never kissed a girl or went on a date. For them everything is about fantasy and violence, but they can't do ten push ups. No they don't train, and now my dad doesn't either. None the less, these pussy's seem to feel as if they are some tough bad-asses since they can pretend fight all day in the basement. Oh yah, the new Star Wars came out, and they've taken a proud oath to the Sith.

What does this have to do with anything? I don't know, but since we're all getting counseling here, I have to say that I hate them.

LOL

Lmfao ........

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator45
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity