over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aging + Cancer + Blood Markers

When medical advancements have increased and diseases and heath have declined we must take a hard look at things IMO.

Medical science in the early years of the modern era was focused on solving diseases. And incredible progress was made. It was guided by an idealistic mission, not just a profit motive. Not anymore.

They learned from politicians, create problems and then solve them.

This you demand, a detailed and holistic analysis, is what is most needed but as a society it seems that no one is prepared to raise the necessary time.

Wishful thinking. Only if we had individualized accessibility to see how our UPR (unfolded protein response) cooperates with our lifestyle.

Then again, take a look at what may be creating an environment for endoplasmic reticulum stress. Not an end-all-be all to put the brakes on pathogenesis.
Good to see you around brother!

THIS... Theres a reason why the US leads in cancer...and its right there... also from 1993 on the addition of mercury into vaccines was much more. Thats why on record, we see a lot more birth defects in children and issues later on. This is actually documented quite a bit and is factual. We are just being poisoned and no one bats an eye.

I spent time in Europe years back and the taste of the food was unlike anything I ever had. I was able to eat endless amounts of bread, coldcuts etc with no gut issues or anything of the sort.
Absolutely. I’ve said the same thing about all my trips abroad. I fucking ate bowls of street pad thai in Thailand and schwarma sandwiches in Israel with zero bloat and visible abs. Food is so much cleaner - no preservatives…

Thanks to selective government regulations, they won't allow you to drink raw cow's milk, but they allow all kinds of unnecessary and dangerous chemicals additives.

Blood tests are generally not the best way to detect cancer but one of the best ways to determine risk is to look at your lymphocyte to monocyte ratio. The higher the ratio, the lower your risk of cancer.

Thanks to selective government regulations, they won't allow you to drink raw cow's milk, but they allow all kinds of unnecessary and dangerous chemicals additives.
Yea raw milk is a gateway milk! Pretty soon you'll be on the street selling your body to get some 2%

I find this topic incredibly interesting and take it down many paths. One thing that has stood out to me recently is how old bodybuilders look. But...we can chalk that up as all the drugs even @luki7788 has said "no kidding" when I make that comment. The overall drugs absolutely age you.

BUT...forget guys on drugs. Some of the guys on trt (real trt) and natural people who train a lot look aged, worn, tired. I don't want to say the guys name because he's a good dude and I truly believe he is natural but there is a guy who has done a ton of videos on youtube and he looks 65 years old....he's like 40. Look close at some of these people that train all the time, over and over and over and over...they look...old. They are aging faster, not slower.

So let me ask this...between our absolute crap diets and training over and over...is that aging us? Think about it this way...

your normal person (even ones that think they train hard or crossfit people etc) goes to the gym and lifts and trains. The repeated bout effect has long stopped them from actually growing more tissue and the myocytic androgen receptor helps them get a little stronger. But is anything else really happening? Maybe sarcoplasmic hypertrophy depending on diet? So what are they really doing different from your run of the mill factory worker lifting boxes everyday? We accept that people with manual labor jobs age faster overall. What is the difference between most trainers and a factory worker?
well the other thing is think how hard humans have lived over the past thousands of years.
these days we have it really easy, in perspective.
training and such probably doesnt have much in comparison to killing people with sticks and swords and knives like what happened for much of human history. we just live longer now to deal with the various consiquences.
antibiotics alone have put a major dent in untimely deaths.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws